Parenting
Options

I started a West Wing group

Let me know if you want in. 

We will fangirl.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

Re: I started a West Wing group

• Options
    Okay, but I'm not all the way through the show yet.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options
    I'm still on season 1 @pobrecita.  I will be watching more this evening.  I need to take a whole weekend and just watch as much as possible.  I think too much of a break, and I won't know where I am. 

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We really need to finish West Wing. I love it so much, and every time I ask my H when we're going to resume, he says it's back up for when we don't have other stuff to watch because it's too long. Whomp whomp. We're watching The Newsroom right now, though, so I'm at least getting my Sorkin fix.
    -------------------------------------
  • Options
    O ooh me please!

~*~*~You're Such A Pretty Melody, I'm Just Another Tattooed Tragedy~*~*~
    FKA: Mireland23  image
  • Options
    Can I join with a Josh Lyman AE? Everyone should have a WW AE.
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1e/60/2a/1e602a4261a90b9c761ebe748b780318.jpg    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/47/2c/07/472c076006afed606241716dd0db828a.jpg 
  • Options
    I can't add you from my Kindle @KlondikeBar‌! I will add you when I'm back on my laptop.

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Options
    Ooo me me pick me! I know you don't know me, but pick me!
    Lucy: October 2012 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"