2nd Trimester
Options

What brand of belly bands?

What brands are good and what brands should I avoid for belly bands?  I have a great deal for "The Belly Button" brand but see mixed reviews.  I am a FTM and in my first trimester where my pants are starting to be too snug. Should I consider something other than belly bands?

Re: What brand of belly bands?

• Options
    I'm doing ok using the ones from Motherhood. I got a deal at their outlet store 2/$15

imageimage

• Options
    I love the Ingrid & Isabel BellaBand and the fabric it's made out of... Super comfy!
    You can get it at Babies-R-Us! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Justabean3Justabean3 member
    edited March 2014
    I don't know what size you are but I'm on the smaller size, 0 or 1 and belly band brand was way too big. It wouldn't have fit me until after 20 weeks or even past that
  • Options
    I have a couple from Target and one from Pea in the Pod that I bought.  I love both but the Target ones were less expensive.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    My Target one started falling apart like a week after I bought it. It wasn't much cheaper than the ones at Motherhood, and I wish I would have just bought a better quality band. I need to go out and get another one.

image    image    

• Options
    I'm a size 0 and the target ones were just fine.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Justabean3Justabean3 member
    edited March 2014

I'm a size 0 and the target ones were just fine.

It could be I have like no hips. I'm 5'2 and built like a boy but the one I got was actual BellyBand brand but not sure where I got it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"