Virginia Babies

need help.....

I just recently noticed on both boobs that the holes that r usually really small on the nipples getting bigger and my nipples and all hurt when anything touches them or rubs against them and when u squeeze them a little bit of clear to white stuff comes out but not much. I do have one son that is 16 months so I don't know what it could be. does anyone know that could help me?

Re: need help.....

• No worries! This is part of the development again. Nothing is 100% the same with every baby.  It's just your body filling out again. I've found that either a warm bath where you're COMPLETELY submerged or a cold pack lightly against your skin does help. The clear liquid is normal to. You actually have it when you ovulate but are not pregnant. If you have any questions, talk to your doctor or see if there is a lactation consultant nearby that can help you. Just because you're not nursing yet, doesn't mean that they don't know their way around the ta-tas! Feel better!
  • so its not a sign of pregnancy?

• Loading the player...
  • It doesn't have to be necessarily. I would get an at home test if you're concerned and then follow up with a doctor no matter what the test says. 
  • How did everything turn out?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"