Georgia Babies
Options

How big is maternity section at old navy on Barrett?

I just happened to be at Atlantic station and went into old navy thinking I would buy some maternity thigs- and was disappointed to find that their whole section was only half of one rack! I'll be near kennesaw tomorrow and wondering if anyone knows if the one on Barrett has better selection. Don't want to brave the traffic if it's not worth it!

Re: How big is maternity section at old navy on Barrett?

• Options
    Not very big at all. They just added actually, like the last couple of months.
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Nope- not much at all. Hardly worth adding the section IMO.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    The one off hwy 92 in Woodstock is pretty good!!
  • Options
    The ON off of 41 in Smyrna/Marietta has a real maternity section! It's a brand new store, so that might be why. :)
  • Options
    The ON off of 41 in Smyrna/Marietta has a real maternity section! It's a brand new store, so that might be why. :)
    Where in Smyrna/Marietta (that seems to be a fairly broad area)?
    July Siggy Challenge: Summer Pool Fails

BabyFetus Ticker
    BFP: 01.07.14 | Due Date: 09.17.14
  • Options
    Near Hooters and LA Fitness. If you get to the AMC Parkway Point theater, you've gone too far.
  • Options
    Near Hooters and LA Fitness. If you get to the AMC Parkway Point theater, you've gone too far.
    Thanks! I know where that one is - I think there's also a BRU in the center. :)
    July Siggy Challenge: Summer Pool Fails

BabyFetus Ticker
    BFP: 01.07.14 | Due Date: 09.17.14
  • Options
    I found a few things at the Smyrna one, so thanks. Selection is still pretty limited with most things only avail online tho. Also checked out izzy maternity in Alpharetta and picked out some really cute pants and tops. More expensive, but much better fitting!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"