New Jersey Babies
Options

Christening Locations

Hi Ladies,

I am beginning to plan my son's Christening in June.  I live in Mercer County and the church is in Hamilton.  We plan to invite 50-60 people.  Just looking for any suggestions on where to have it.  So far I was thinking Amalfi's, The Stone Terrace, and Sayen Gardens. 

If you had a shower or party anywhere else and liked the place please let me know! 

:)

Re: Christening Locations

• Options
    I went to a sweet 16 party for dh's cousin at Sayen Gardens. With the dance floor taking up the main space when you enter it was a little tight, but without it, I'm sure they'll have more than enough room for that many people. The staff was really nice and accommodating for dh's family. You'll also have tons of places to take photos, especially if the day is nice.

Btw, I'm also in Hamilton! How old is your lo? My son is 7 months today. :)
  • Options
    Thanks! My sister actually got married there...they had the same issue with space with having the dance floor.  The caterer they used was also really good!  The grounds are pretty too in the summer like you said for photos.

I live in East Windsor but our church is St. George on Klockner.  My son will be 6 months on the 14th.  Growing so fast!!! Your's is such a cutie! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"