November 2012 Moms
Options

let me tell you about my life

Our roommate (who is close to50 BTW) is showing us whats it like when is is NOT considerate to prove a point about how much he has altered his life since we had a kid...

this includes:

Leaving the kitchen door open when he walks through the house so I have to get up to close it to keep sammie out of the kitchen

Moving the baby gate that stops her from going in the hallway and not replacing it so I have to get up and do so (OH JOY and today started him just kicking it down everytime he walks through the living room)one

apparently these two considerations showed he was a much better human being before I pissed him off and now he doesn't have to try so hard to be

I have entered a new level of IDGAS about it all.... its almost zen like watching him be such a douche...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: let me tell you about my life

• Options
    Sucks. Is there anyway for you to survive without a roomie? As in kicking his butt out? Such a bad situation to be in, especially when the guy sounds like a major ass.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    hmmm... sharing rent and having to deal with closing a door and stepping over or closing a baby gate or paying full rent somewhere else... gee what a douche. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    kbl13kbl13 member
    What a jerk! Sorry you are having to put up with that crap.

• Options
    Kinda sounds like a loser.  Hopefully you'll be able to kick him out soon.

• Options
    Yuck. Hope you get to move on soon!
    IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I am glad that you are getting a chance to get out of there. Summer is soon.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    maven212maven212 member
    edited March 2014
    credcat7 said:
    thanks guys .. yes we will be getting to move to a new place and get all this behind us hopefully by summer....
    Thank goodness. I was thinking about you the other day and the general crapness of your roommate. 50 with the EQ...I was going to say of a small child, but that doesn't sound like it would do his crap justice, and now that I have a small child I realize all small kids are pretty emotionally intelligent...with the EQ of a rotting sink sponge, maybe?

Edited to give the spotted hyena rest, and disgusting sink sponges their due.
  • Options

@maven212 thanks!  Yes he is hard to explain... I threw things around in my head for a week trying to describe how useless it was trying o reason with him.  I have just become zen zen zen and let things just go because its just easier.  Sammie loves smiling and waving at him and his wife.... so I don't want her to be affected... but I havn't said 1 word to him in over a week now... i'm good with it.

Weird side story... his wife spends ALOT of time in their bedroom which is off the kitchen.... but I havn't seen her in a couple days.... at all.... last time that happened she left and went to mexico to take care of her dad....

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"