Parenting

My kids are giant

Took DD to her 3 year old well check today. She is in the 95 percentile for weight and off the charts for height (because so tall). DS is about the same. As is my 11 yo step son. My kids are going to be giant! It is going to cost me a fortune just to feed and clothe them! My SS is already wearing a size 10.5 men's shoe!!,
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: My kids are giant

• Height? Weight? My DD has the opposite problem- she's almost off the charts for weight (5-10%)
  • DD is 3 and is 35lbs and 40 inches tall!
  • Loading the player...
  • @kgopel. My 3yo DS was 65 lbs and 44.5 inches at his 3 year well visit

The Mob Boss 
    Birth: 10lbs 11oz, 21.5 inches <> 1 mo: 14lbs 7oz, 23.5 inches
    2mo: 18lbs 15oz, 25.5 inches <> 4mo: 26lbs 8oz, 27.5 inches6mo: 29lbs 8oz, 30 inches <> 9mo: 32lbs, 32 inches12 mo: 37lbs, 34.5 inches <> 15 mo: 38lbs 6 oz, 36 inches. 20.5 inch noggin18 mo: 43lbs, 37.75 inches 21 inch head2yr: 47 lbs, 42 inches. 21.5 inch head. Woah.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimage
  • My DS2 was almost 25lbs and 33 1/2" at his 6 months apt.  He turned 10 months yesterday and wears 2T.  So much for twins being smaller than average. (His twin is in18 months clothes, so big but not quite a giant.)  When I asked their doctor if I should be worried, she said, "Only about your grocery bill."

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Wow. @KaramelSutra and @Kissimi2 you have some big kids too! See you guys at Costco I guess :P
  • Kissimi21 said:
    My DS2 was almost 25lbs and 33 1/2" at his 6 months apt.  He turned 10 months yesterday and wears 2T.  So much for twins being smaller than average. (His twin is in18 months clothes, so big but not quite a giant.)  When I asked their doctor if I should be worried, she said, "Only about your grocery bill."
    Holy shit!  My kid will be 4 in May and weighs 29 pounds lol
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

• I cannot visualize a 65 lb 3 year old that is nearly 4 feet tall. I am in awe. He truly is the mob boss @karamelsutra!
    Right?  *I* am only 4'10!
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

• kgopel said:
    DD is 3 and is 35lbs and 40 inches tall!
    I think my DD will be close to this at her 3 year appointment. She was just shy of 30 lbs and 36 inches at her 2 year. Her appointment is one month from today,and I'm definitely interested to see where she is at now.

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Wow these are some big kids! DD is about 27 lbs and I'm guessing around 36-7" and turns three next week.

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

• Mav is 55lbs and 40 inches.  One of his first words was "heavy" because every time I picked him up, I would say "you are so heavy!"
            image image  image 
    To be loved, and to be in love
  • It's totally from DH's side.  He is 6'5", his brothers are 6'11", 6'3" and the "runt" (their long running nickname for him) is only 6"1".  He also has 2 uncles over 7'.  I come from a family of hobbits. At 5'7", I am the tallest female in my family and only 1 male cousin is taller than me.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"