July 2014 Moms
Options

Random Item - 22, 23, 24 weeks

edited March 2014 in July 2014 Moms
22, 23, 24 - They all have the same length. 
11 IncheBaby Center - Spaghetti Squash
The Bump - Papaya 

Random Item
Paper Towel Roll
Barbie (she's 11.5 inches but that's close enough)
22oz Beer Bottle 

User Banned You have been banned from posting on the forums until 01-11-2165 8:18 AM. The reason for this ban is Inappropriate Links or Signature. Please return to participate in the forums after the ban has elapsed.

Re: Random Item - 22, 23, 24 weeks

• Options
    Holy crap! That's huge!
    BabyFetus Ticker

image image

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh! Spaghetti Squash works well for mine, since I have consumed butt ton of it since getting pregnant!
  • Options
    I just went into the kitchen to hold the paper towel roll up to my belly. (It's almost gone). Freaked our for two seconds but then reminded myself she's curled up :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    What?! That explains a lot! Thank you for these!
    BabyFruit Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic 
    BFP 10/27/13---Heartbeat 11/20/13---Its a BOY, Ethan Ray 2/18/14---Possible heart defect 2/18/14---Confirmed Aortic valve abnormality 3/26/14---Scheduled delivery June30th
  • Options
    KnbhKnbh member
    Thanks for posting that, it really puts his size into perspective.
  • Options
    That actually makes my giant papaya from last week seem not so ridiculous. For this next pic, TB says grapefruit...grapefruits are never almost a foot long...that fruit must have been chosen for its weight...

image image
  • Options
    It makes absolutely no sense. 
    At least Baby Center has a slight amount of variation in their sizes between these weeks

User Banned You have been banned from posting on the forums until 01-11-2165 8:18 AM. The reason for this ban is Inappropriate Links or Signature. Please return to participate in the forums after the ban has elapsed.
  • Options
    Maybe grapefruit is crown to rump length, and paper towel roll is crown to feet?

Big sister {September 2008} Sweet boy {April 2011} Fuzzy Bundle {ETA July 2014}

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    iris427 said:
    Maybe grapefruit is crown to rump length, and paper towel roll is crown to feet?
    Yes, paper towel is head to toe. 

The Bump stops counting crown to rump after week 20

• Options
    I'm working on 25 weeks, but figured I'd bump this. The measurements are getting a bit wonky depending on which website. 

• Options
    so awesome - your pictures are way better than the fruit analogy
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image image
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Oops, it's not letting me edit that massive beer bottle, lol. At least it's good beer. 

• Options
    And that made me want a beer.. Even though it's super early on a Sunday.

We went grocery shopping this week and stopped at the cantaloupe. I think it was a bit eye opening for my husband! I am def feeling a bit crowded in my body right now!

I love the random item posts. One of my faves for sure!
  • Options
    I feel like my bump should be bigger at this point. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I feel like my bump should be bigger at this point. 
    Just remember they're super curled up right now. Mine has her legs bent up over her legs in a super yoga pose. So they're like half of this size. They really don't stretch out too much in the womb. 

• Options
    A couple days ago DH and I were returning something at Walmart and there was a spaghetti squash on the counter in a pile of things to be put away. I told him that was how big the baby was supposed to be right now, he was like "yea, I can see that." I looked at him and told him was supposed to calm my fears and say no no she's not. It was a huge squash and I still feel like there is no way she's that big.
    He gave me that oh honey it's okay patronizing look and then thankfully it was our turn. Lol.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers image
    BFP: 11.09.13   EDD: 07.21.14 
    Baby Sylvia born 07.20.14
    5 lbs 14.8 oz | 20 1/4 inches

• Options
    When I pulled out the paper towel roll and showed DH, he put it beside my tummy and was like "um, no." I had to explain that she was not fully stretched out in there.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    Totally appreciating the beer bottle comparison!!! That will speak to DH too;)
    imageimage"">

• Options
    First of all -- whoever decided on cauliflower has not shopped at Shady Maple and seen an Amish cauliflower.  Those puppies are the size of golden retrievers!

I snorted out half my water when I saw Barbie.  When I was just an innocent, pre-pubescent girl and extremely curious in the bathtub, let's just say I tried to see if Barbie could fit where baby is now.  That was a horrible idea that came with a terribly painful bladder infection.  Barbie never took a bath with me again after that.  That whore.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Daniella Josephine born July 7, 2014
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Options
    First of all -- whoever decided on cauliflower has not shopped at Shady Maple and seen an Amish cauliflower.  Those puppies are the size of golden retrievers!

I snorted out half my water when I saw Barbie.  When I was just an innocent, pre-pubescent girl and extremely curious in the bathtub, let's just say I tried to see if Barbie could fit where baby is now.  That was a horrible idea that came with a terribly painful bladder infection.  Barbie never took a bath with me again after that.  That whore.

imageimage

Alexander - 8/9/14
  • Options
    Thanks.

• Options
    My husband teases me every week for running around the house measuring random items. He tells everyone about it and thinks I've lost my mind. 

Yesterday, I mention to him the craft beer 22oz bottle and his response was, "wow, that really puts it into perspective"

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"