8% 4 votes
13 weeks
0% 0 votes
14 weeks
0% 0 votes
15 weeks or later
6% 3 votes

Re: When is everyone's first Ultrasound

• Mine was scheduled for 8 weeks, but I was told to come in early since I had some red spotting and ended up having on at 6 weeks. If I had not had any spotting it would have been 8, so I put 8.
    ~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

• I've been going to a RE and they had me in after my third doubled beta at 5 w. Number 2 will be at 7w
  • Loading the player...
  • I had one done at 5w1d by my RE. I go back next week and I will be 6w5d.
  • Don't we already have this thread? OP - please at least look at the threads on the first page before creating one. Thanks!

• sj+cm131 said:
    Don't we already have this thread? OP - please at least look at the threads on the first page before creating one. Thanks!
    This is a poll, much easier to get an average.
  • mb314mb314 member
    I said 7 weeks.  I think they'll do a dating ultra sound for me, or at least I hope they will.  My LMP is not reliable and I have a range of like 5 days when I think I ovulated, but I'm not sure.  If they don't, I'll have an ultra sound for my NT scan around 11 weeks.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I'm so confused! I have no idea when the best time to get a first ultrasound done! For now I have a dating ultrasound booked for when I'm 9 weeks and I'm only seeing my Dr. when I'm 8 weeks but she doesn't do ultrasounds.
  • vista1505 said:
    I'm so confused! I have no idea when the best time to get a first ultrasound done! For now I have a dating ultrasound booked for when I'm 9 weeks and I'm only seeing my Dr. when I'm 8 weeks but she doesn't do ultrasounds.
    ha ha....this is me too....I need the Pregnancy instruction book now please.  I made an appt. with an OBGYN for  3/31.....but in all my crazy excitedness,  I didn't even ask them what to expect.   I will be making that phone call on Monday.   Possibly rescheduling too because I think DH will not be able to go when I made my appt for.     I just chose a female OBGYN that has an office on my way into work,  and is affiliated with the hospital I want to use.   I thought I was doing good.   lmao.... I am so clueless 
    8-}

Nov. '14 January Siggy : Work Sucks!

Me 32-DH 38

Married July 14, 2007  ----- TTC # 1 October 1, 2013
    BFP   March 7, 2014  -----  EDD November 17, 2014 ---- Baby boy born November 16, 2014

• lissydee said:

I picked 12 weeks. It will likely be between 11-13 weeks for the NT scan. We did it with both boys and will do it again.

I'll probably end up rescheduling to 13 weeks because I think I want to do the NT scan too! I emailed my doc waiting to hear from her but of course she's on vacation when I need her most! Haha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"