January 2014 Moms

James Update (AW)

2»

Re: James Update (AW)

• So wonderful to hear that you have happy news! I will continue to pray for your little guy!
  • @vstevens I came back over to TB just to read your update! I am always thinking of you and James! I'm so glad to see such a wonderful update!
    I can't imagine how hard the past few months have been!! Still keeping you & James in my prayers!!
    YGPM!!

• Loading the player...
  • Crying happy tears for you guys! James sounds like an amazing boy. And you sound like one strong proud momma !!
  • What amazing news!!!! Many prayers for his continued recovery and for you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Met & fell in love in '02 Married in '10
    Our first is in Heaven- we said goodbye in September 2012

• Your story had me in tears and my heartbreaks for you. I can't imagine what you and your family have been going through these last two months with baby James. I'm so happy to read he will live to be a healthy and happy little boy :)

Jaclyn D'Ausilio Jackie D'Ausilio

Married 6.22.12

Baby Oliver Born 1.11.14

• I'm so happy to hear your good news! I'll be thinking of you and your family.
    OHM born 12/16/11, BAM born 1/10/14, mmc 06/30/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Reading your update made me cry. I am so happy for you! I'm am glad James will be a J14 happy baby and that you no longer have to think about hospice. No mother should ever have to think about that.
    imageimage
    Mama of boys, Landon (Jan 14) and Harrison (Aug 15).  

• Without sounding like a total creepster, you are one of the people I've thought about a lot over the past couple months. I was keeping you and baby James in my thoughts and prayers. I am so, so happy that you received such amazing news!!! You have been missed greatly around here!

I will continue to keep you all in my prayers as James begins his recovery. ::Huge hugs!!!::

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• That's amazing news! You're both very strong, and you're a great mama! Praying for y'all!
    image image
    Married 8/9/13
    Ashton James Rogers 10/29/13

image  image
  • I'm so incredibly happy to hear your good news @vstevens! I do hope you are able to stick around, I've really missed you!
                        Nathaniel Robert born 1.16.2014

• I have been totally absent from TB while on leave so I missed the first update on James. :( I have been thinking about you but had no idea you were going through this. I am so very sorry, @vstevens. I'm glad that the latest news is better and you are such a strong and amazing mama!

I will continue to pray for James and hope that all your updates from here on out also bring good news. Biiiiiig internet hugs.

Married: 9.22.12 - DD: 1.7.14 - EDD 2: 10.30.17 - J14 OG
  • I am beyond happy to see this update - and to see you back on the board! Continued Ts and Ps for you guys, and I'm so glad James is going to be OK. *hugs*
    ________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Great news!!! So happy he's doing better!

Married June 2010.
    DD born 1/13 via Csection at 41w5d after 47 hours of labor

• Oh my gosh, I teared up reading this. I am SO happy for you, @vstevens
    I'll continue to keep you and baby James in my thoughts & prayers. 
    sam & arlo 

• Crying happy tears...I'm so sorry for what you've been through, but so excited for your update!

• Such great news! Hope things are looking up for you and only continue to get better. 
  • I'm so so so happy to read this! Sending all the best thoughts to James and you and all your family!!!
    P.s. I'm not so active on TB now so would love to have you on Facebook group.
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am so, so happy for you. I got teary-eyed reading this! Keeping sweet James in my thoughts. You are such a strong momma!
          Fell in love: Dec 2005 // Married: Feb 9, 2013

Little Miss Rosalie Harper--Born Jan 9th, 2014
  • That is great news!!
     ***********************************************************************************************
      blogbutton badge!!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I am so happy for this update. I'm so glad it wasn't generic. I will continue to pray for you and your family. I hope to hear more wonderful updates in the future.
  • *Does a kick ass happy dance and passes around the champagne*

YES YES YES!
  • Great news! Fx it continues to be positive! Sending happy thoughts!

I'm 33 DH is 36 
    Married 6/27/2009 Together since 10/22/2005
    TTC since 8/2010 (off BCP since 8/2009) 
    Unexplained Infertility
    8/2011, 1/2012, 3/2012 IUI #1-3 BFN 
    6/2012 IVF#1 BFN, 8/2012 IVF#2 FET BFN, 11/2012 IVF#3 BFP
    12/10/2012 U/S #1 6w4d - heartbeat  EDD 8/1/13 
    12/26/2012 U/S #2 8w6d - No more heartbeat, MMC; D&C; Chromosome testing normal; male :( RPL testing normal 
    4/3/2013 DX Asherman's Syndrome caused by D&C, hysteroscopy done
    June 2013 IVF #4 planned 
    5/12/2013 SURPRISE BFP! Natural cycle 
    7/11/2013 Panorama results Normal!!! Team Pink, partial previa moved up in 2nd tri9/5/13 (19w) AS scan shows short cervix, 2.5 cm 9/19 (21w)  Cervix is worse 1.87cm, bed rest 10/26 & 10/27 steroid shots 12/19 (35w) DX: SGA Baby went from 57% percentile to 18th percentile in 6 weeks. Weekly BPP and NST until she is here. 1/17/18 Growth scan puts Abby below 10th percent in size, low amniotic fluid, and less movement. Time to induce!
    1/18/14 2:11am Abigial Morgan is here! 5lbs 14oz and 18 inches of pure cuteness!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• That is such great news! I'm so happy for your family!
  • That is such great news! I'm so happy for your family!
  • So glad to hear things are looking up! Thoughts and prayers to your family!

• @vstevens - best post ever!!! So happy to hears that James is doing well and the diagnosis isn't as bad as you'd originally thought.

So glad to have you back!! xx
  • Wonderful update!
  • Such amazing news! So happy to hear!

• What a blessing to hear/read!  So happy for you!

bfp#1-10/29/12,EDD: 7/3/13. nothing found @ 1st u/s, natural mc 12/10/12. "Bean"

bfp#2-5/10/13! EDD: 1/18/14. "Peanut" Arrived 1/13/14. Diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis

bfp#3- 9/26/14. EDD: 5/7/15. no heartbeat found @ 1st u/s, natural mc 10/23/14. "Little Bug"

**Psalm 139:16**

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"