August 2013 Moms

BOAB

Re: BOAB

• sfeebs13sfeebs13 member
    edited March 2014
    I'm nervous too...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Eta::: I still feel like a total a hole for the call out I made to @revez I know the shits over but I think I feel worse because I'm bad at letting stupid shit I say and do "wrong" getting the best of me. Just for my own selfishness @revez ...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • rooftop said:

Won't see me on here. No one loves or hates me. ;)

Thats how I always feel... I tend to be invisible or at least pretty forgettable. Not sure if I prefer being unnoticed to being bitched out... oh well

You're definitely not invisible ;;)
    photo df19160f-bf4d-4b1a-aa18-f922c7344247.jpgphoto 6650edf4-b52e-4beb-a3cd-6bdc9480c61c.jpg
    ~may siggy challenge~

photo IMG_20140501_070346.gif photo IMG_20140501_071323.gif
  • Loading the player...
  • @mommabmb where did you go?? Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I go away to book someone in and I come back to this!!!! Hurry @mommabmb tell us!!
  • Not really a call out but did we scare off @youtubebeauties?! Also, @TexasGirl81 how is your pregnancy going?! Calling you out for abandoning us for your new BMB!
    Didn't she get mad after someone basically said anyone with "cute/pretty/beautiful" in their name was immature and probably not cute/pretty/beautiful. Then we also asked her for her youtube make-up videos (as that's where her name originated), but I don't think anyone ever found them. 

• KatieS7 said:

nnikki10 said:

I go away to book someone in and I come back to this!!!! Hurry @mommabmb tell us!!

See what I mean?! "I book someone in..." That's totally hot bad ass cop!
    Haha thank you!!
    ;;)
  • @theusualmischief I am crazy about your GIF abilities! This board would not be the same without you!
  • LJUTCMommyLJUTCMommy member
    edited March 2014
    mommabmb said:
    Lol, sorry y'all. I was at a conference. Also, I realize it's petty- but @mommabear81 (I think that's the right sn) .... Your posts suck. They come off condescending and rude. I realize that might not be what you mean, but I think you come off as a total sanctimommy and you have repeatedly "corrected" what doesn't need "correction". Maybe I'm alone in this, but idc. I'm relieved you haven't been around much lately, if I'm honest. There- the rest of you are off the hook. Though it totally kills me that y'all care so much about what I think! Lol.... ETA: I openly admit I'm sour about this, and I know it's immature. I'll own that. I bet you're actually pretty cool- and with so many kids I bet you have a lot of advice. I wish I could see through the tone to get to it.
    How dare you get busy at work!!!! Don't do that to us again!
    I think the SN is actually @mammabear81

• But what happened to babyE?

• mommabmb said:

Lol, sorry y'all. I was at a conference. Also, I realize it's petty- but @mommabear81 (I think that's the right sn) .... Your posts suck. They come off condescending and rude. I realize that might not be what you mean, but I think you come off as a total sanctimommy and you have repeatedly "corrected" what doesn't need "correction". Maybe I'm alone in this, but idc. I'm relieved you haven't been around much lately, if I'm honest. There- the rest of you are off the hook. Though it totally kills me that y'all care so much about what I think! Lol.... ETA: I openly admit I'm sour about this, and I know it's immature. I'll own that. I bet you're actually pretty cool- and with so many kids I bet you have a lot of advice. I wish I could see through the tone to get to it.
    How dare you get busy at work!!!! Don't do that to us again!

I think the SN is actually @mammabear81

Thank you, I'm mobile. It was too hard to search back. I wasn't avoiding the confrontation. I don't think she thinks much of me, either.
    Married DH <3 : 7/7/12; 3 fur babies (2 dogs and 1 cat)
    DS born 9/3/13; DD born 7/22/15; LO due 5/28/18
    FS (age 5) and FD (age 2) to become AS/AD very soon!

I think she faded out after the secret santa debacle, which oddly, also involved youtubies. 

She posted a couple times after the secret Santa call out then just disappeared.

I think she faded out after the secret santa debacle, which oddly, also involved youtubies. 

It is a conspiracy
  • I'm sadly disappointed in this thread. 70+ replies and I was expecting some call outs.
    imageimageimageimage

• Ill fall on the horse i want to call out minnesotamomma91 for not being loyal to A13 and spending more time over on single parents
  • Ill fall on the horse i want to call out minnesotamomma91 for not being loyal to A13 and spending more time over on single parents

How dare she!! ;)
    Shes such a bitch!
    How dare she!! ;)
    Shes such a bitch!
    I hear dani_brewer has been posting on parenting as well.

Cheating hookers. *hides my few posts on the CD board*

How dare she!! ;)
    Shes such a bitch!
    I hear dani_brewer has been posting on parenting as well.

Cheating hookers.

*hides my few posts on the CD board*

Wow we are a bunch of hoars on this board
  • I'm sadly disappointed in this thread. 70+ replies and I was expecting some call outs.

Damn does that mean we are bad at being mean to each other?
    Bitches got soft.

imageimageimageimage

• Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    So full of love!
  • @dani_brewer I was looking for a GIF of a little girl being spun around and ended up coming across something that reminded me of @turtlemommaImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • @dani_brewer I was looking for a GIF of a little girl being spun around and ended up coming across something that reminded me of @turtlemommaImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maybe a tampon commercial?
    Literally "lol"!!
  • RevezRevez member
    K, I'm calling out all the newbs that intro late then go back to lurking. Not cool guise.

I'm also calling out @Nnikki10 for being a hot badass cop momma and not telling us.

And for the last time @sfeebs13 - water under the bridge!

• I am still mad about whoever posted a while back about seeing the couple in an "oops situation" in the pee stick aisle. She was all judgy and many of us defended that couples our LOs are surprises too. 

And, she even admitted she had an accidental pregnancy herself, but then had an MC. So, it's like she was judging that couple even though she had been in the exact situation. 

I can't remember who it was. I am not good at holding grudges.
    Whaaat? When did this happen??
       image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    photo s622_zps5a9557e5.jpg photo 7ed57166-3187-446e-8404-f2ef169fe40f_zps238c4d05.jpg photo s620_zps504f3ce2.jpg
  • I am still mad about whoever posted a while back about seeing the couple in an "oops situation" in the pee stick aisle. She was all judgy and many of us defended that couples our LOs are surprises too. 

And, she even admitted she had an accidental pregnancy herself, but then had an MC. So, it's like she was judging that couple even though she had been in the exact situation. 

I can't remember who it was. I am not good at holding grudges.
    Whaaat? When did this happen??
    I've been trying to find it. I've searched every key word I can think of and haven't found it.
    A'13 June Siggy Contest- TV Dads
  • We obviously suck big time at being mean. 4 pages and only one "actual" call out.
       image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    photo s622_zps5a9557e5.jpg photo 7ed57166-3187-446e-8404-f2ef169fe40f_zps238c4d05.jpg photo s620_zps504f3ce2.jpg
  • Well shit....I come back after being out all day to be reminded of a very low point in my bumpie career. I know I said a bad thing, and I offended a lot of you. I never thought I would be on a call out thread...

I am officially going to say I am so sorry for offending anyone. I know I was having a rough time, and I believe I also apologized in the thread as well. I have issues with being judgemental and saying things I should not, and I am actually seeking help for other issues I am having such as anger management in dealing with my DH. Its not something I share on the boards, but I am seeking therapy and hope to be a better momma to my daughter, and wife to my husband.

I will no longer be posting on UO or FFFC unless its light hearted and funny. Again, I apologize. I hope you ladies can forgive me. This is really the only place I go to talk about LO besides DH. I would hate to no longer be wanted...

Can you forgive me for a lapse in judgement?

• We obviously suck big time at being mean. 4 pages and only one "actual" call out.
    There were 3. It wasn't a complete waste. lol

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP 3/29/2014 2u2 Let's do this!

BabyFruit Ticker

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gif

• rooftop said:
    Won't see me on here. No one loves or hates me. ;)
    Thats how I always feel... I tend to be invisible or at least pretty forgettable. Not sure if I prefer being unnoticed to being bitched out... oh well
    yeah me too....eh, it's my own fault for being so damn agreeable, and completely unable to spend much time on here anymore.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"