August 2013 Moms

LOVEFEST

It's been a while…. Let's share our bump love for one another! 

A'13 June Siggy Contest- TV Dads

Re: LOVEFEST

• Loading the player...
  • I'm mobile so, hold on to your tits for a second....

Blonders, I love you. I just flat out love you. You are like a little sister to me.

Bella- you know already.

Petey- you are hilarious. I adore you. And your face.

There are so many others: I will mention you when I get home and out of babies r us

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gif
  • RevezRevez member
    I'm mobile and putting LO to bed, but I shall return shortly with tags and gifs!

• Also is it weird to say that I want to hang out with all of the Canadians? But I do. At a Tim Horton's with a bag of ketchup chips and some poutine.

I'll join you guys but only if it's in July.
       image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    photo s622_zps5a9557e5.jpg photo 7ed57166-3187-446e-8404-f2ef169fe40f_zps238c4d05.jpg photo s620_zps504f3ce2.jpg
  • I love everyone. It meant so much to come on here and see how many people were concerned about LO.

@sfeebs13 I love you. You have been there for me through so much and I can never thank you enough.
  • KatieS7 said:
    Also is it weird to say that I want to hang out with all of the Canadians? But I do. At a Tim Horton's with a bag of ketchup chips and some poutine.

Let's do it!
    Let me join?  I love TH.  I'm not sure about the other two, but I definitely can appreciate some Tim Hortons!

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Marvel1013Marvel1013 member
    edited March 2014
    Jeesh, I'm feelin the love on this thread. @Petey1106 and @blondiebia21 your posts are awesome, to all the Canadian bumpies.. Let's seriously meet halfway (like @hauntedradio mentioned, at a Tim hortons with ketchup chips), @julianndelaney you know you're my person and long distant BFF, can't wait for our visits, @bellaoso I love reading what you post and you seem very genuine.. @aprilraine youre so sweet and hilarious. I can't remember everyone's names!!! If I don't edit this.. There are SO many of you that are awesome and sorry if I didn't tag you

@Lokilahve, @kwrecks, @sfeebs, @ladyoriza, @janneann1127, @truebeliever925 you guys too, you are awesome. I'm sure I forgot tons more
    photo df19160f-bf4d-4b1a-aa18-f922c7344247.jpgphoto 6650edf4-b52e-4beb-a3cd-6bdc9480c61c.jpg
    ~may siggy challenge~

photo IMG_20140501_070346.gif photo IMG_20140501_071323.gif
  • @blonders dude, are you pregnant or something? Get those hormones in check girl! ;)
  • @janneann1127 The feeling is mutual!!! You get me, you just really get me. :) I wish we could have coffee! @CaliforniaDream87 You are just so spunky. I love all your posts, you aren't around as much (I read your post where you said work was crazy lately). But i miss you. My favorite bumpies are california bumpies...and I'm here in lame cold ass indianapolis.
     DS1 8/2011. DS2 8/2013.

• LokiLahve said:
    @blonders dude, are you pregnant or something? Get those hormones in check girl! ;)
    NOPE, that would mean DTD would have to happen ;)……. Sometimes I just get real sappy about life. I'm a firm believer that everyone you "meet" in life is for a reason and they're in your life for a purpose. I don't always stop to think about it, but when I do I just get seriously overwhelmed by all the awesomeness. 

I may or may not have had a margarita tonight, too. (@texasmomma13- all that was missing from that margarita was YOU!) 
    A'13 June Siggy Contest- TV Dads
  • @Detroitmama oh the feeling is mutual!  I think that you are so sweet and love reading all of your posts!!

@BlondieBia21 the more posts I read from you, the more I admire you! 

Anniversary

• @janneann1127 The feeling is mutual!!! You get me, you just really get me. :) I wish we could have coffee!

@CaliforniaDream87 You are just so spunky. I love all your posts, you aren't around as much (I read your post where you said work was crazy lately). But i miss you.

My favorite bumpies are california bumpies...and I'm here in lame cold ass indianapolis.

Ha! Come out and visit us.. It's warm here!! :)
  • @detroitmama When I see some of our resident peanuts I think, Maybe I should mail them some of my breastmilk. It sure seems to fatten Liam right up.

Picture the Moment Photography: Liam &emdash; 938A7372-Edit       

• Yes to a Canadian meet up!!

@katies7 I always appreciate your posts because they are so genuine and sweet.

@bellaoso I like hearing stories about your 2u2. You have great BTDT advice.

@revez Love your humour.

I leave for vacation tomorrow (yah!!) but I'm going to miss TB for a week. I can not wait to enjoy some warmer weather though.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Holy smokes how could I forget @pb102012 you're my girl and we "get" each other.

@nikkid522 I adore you and I'm pretty sure our kids are going to get married. Because how awesome they would have a mil with the same name as their mom.
  • kwrecks said:

KQuinonez said:

@detroitmama When I see some of our resident peanuts I think, Maybe I should mail them some of my breastmilk. It sure seems to fatten Liam right up.

I have a peanut baby.....feel free to send me your milk and fatten her up! :)

If Ellie had little rolls I don't think my heart could handle such cuteness.

Picture the Moment Photography: Liam &emdash; 938A7372-Edit       

• @nnikki10 you're forgiven.... and I agree.... you understand me a little too well, it's scary. ;)

• I just loved the shit out of almost every post on this thread. Literally.

With that said, I had big plans at work this morning.. They have now been superseded with participating in this lovefest.

I will be back with more love than you ladies know how to handle!!

Until then..
    Mason Lee 
    Born 8/18/13 
    A13 May Siggy Contest 

• @LEMSA I heart you even without gifs, bro. Meanwhile, @WildRumpus has posted a perfectly accurate gif. You should love yourself. You're one of my fav bumpies. Also, @RoosterMemphis 4 prez.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"