Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Natural Miscarriage, I'm feeling so sad today

I started to naturally miscarry about 3 weeks ago, and this morning had to go for one last scan to make sure all was ok. She told me that it seemed that all was passed and looked clear. 

An overwhelming sadness and grief came over me, thinking over these past weeks, and what has happened. It has been a comfort to write and talk to so many women on here, who are going through such similar experiences as myself. I truly feel this has changed me so much. I want to hopefully move forward in a positive way, and pray that one day soon, I'll be able to feel the happiness I felt when finding out that I was pregnant once again. 

I also hope that I will see my beautiful babies that I've sadly lost. Some people in our lives may move forward and forget what has happened, but to me, I'll never forget. I cannot change what has happened, but I'm going to get up, get on, and be stronger for this everyday!

My love and thoughts are with all who are going through this, and lets hope to to have a sunshine day soon.

Re: Natural Miscarriage, I'm feeling so sad today

• I am so sorry for your loss. I am going through the same thing. I go back Monday to make sure everything passed. Its heartbreaking and I feel very empty and alone. 

Please know you are in my thoughts and may we and everyone else who had suffered a loss continue to move towards the path of healing. 

Pregnancy Ticker

Joanna (30) Michael (31) 
    Twin sons born June 2009 after 1 Year ART, 
    Anthony and Brandon 6/25/09 
    Trying for #3 for 2 years
    IUI #10- BFP! m/c 2/23/2014 

• I'm so very sorry for your loss, but I am also very happy to hear that you have such an optimistic outlook on what you have been through.  Although m/cs are truly devastating, it's always the hard times that we should look back on and use the experiences to become stronger women. ::hugs::
    Married my best friend 7/2/11 - Furbaby born 7/9/11 and brought into our home 9/1/11

BFP#1:   2/2/13 ~ exact m/c date unknown but around 3/20 at 10 weeks ~ diagnosed with PMP ~ D&C on 4/5 ~ TTA for at least 1 year due to PMP ~ cleared to TTC 1/14

BFP#2:   2/7/14 ~ m/c 2/20/14 ~ possibly due to chemical pregnancy ~ TG no D&C is needed 

Surprise BFP#3:  4/4/14 ~ super duper extra happy (and nervous) about this one - EDD 12/9/14!!!

John Joseph was born on 12/12/14 at 7 lbs. 11 oz.  He is the most beautiful rainbow baby we could have wished for!

• Loading the player...
  • I too am very sorry for you loss. I am going through the same thing. I have my follow up u/s on Monday. I am not really sure how I will be on that day. In general, I am in this weird place of being fine, and then sad and then frustrated and then back to being hopeful. It is really nice to have a place to discuss all of this with women that understand.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Emotions will flip flop around for awhile, very normal. I'm sorry you're dealing with this. I just had my 2nd loss withing 6 months and I'm just devestated. However positive outlooks as much as we can will get us thru. God bless you
  • I had my follow up today too.  I too am cleared, passed everything.  It was hard being in that office, a few weeks ago I was eagerly waiting, watching all the pregnant women around me, hoping that I too would hear my baby's heartbeat.  Unfortunately it wasn't meant to be.  Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
  • Thank you all for your lovely replies, it is such a comfort to know that I'm not alone on this....

I send my thoughts and best wishes to you all.....
  • kwal said:
    I too am very sorry for you loss. I am going through the same thing. I have my follow up u/s on Monday. I am not really sure how I will be on that day. In general, I am in this weird place of being fine, and then sad and then frustrated and then back to being hopeful. It is really nice to have a place to discuss all of this with women that understand.
    I hope your follow up goes well on Monday. You are in my thoughts. I feel exactly the same as you right now, and I got up this morning, just doing day to day things and then suddenly hits me again, what has happened! Hang in there, you are stronger than you think..
  • Campow83 said:
    Emotions will flip flop around for awhile, very normal. I'm sorry you're dealing with this. I just had my 2nd loss withing 6 months and I'm just devestated. However positive outlooks as much as we can will get us thru. God bless you
    I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, take care and keep going....Yes positive all the way is the way forward.. :) Hugs to you
  • I had my follow up today too.  I too am cleared, passed everything.  It was hard being in that office, a few weeks ago I was eagerly waiting, watching all the pregnant women around me, hoping that I too would hear my baby's heartbeat.  Unfortunately it wasn't meant to be.  Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
    Thanks for your reply, I understand completely how you must have been feeling, I pray that happier times are ahead. Hugs :)
  • JCM285 said:
    I'm so very sorry for your loss, but I am also very happy to hear that you have such an optimistic outlook on what you have been through.  Although m/cs are truly devastating, it's always the hard times that we should look back on and use the experiences to become stronger women. ::hugs::
    Thanks for your message, I think we have to remain optimistic as much as possible, this experience has truly changed me, but I hope for those happier days sooner rather than later...Hugs to you
  • So sorry for your loss.
    TTC since 5/13
    BFP 1/23 
    MMC 3/4
    D&C-3/12 
    Currently NTNP
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"