Parenting
Options

My dearest Toby,

xoxoxoxoxo. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

Re: My dearest Toby,

• Options

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Options
    OH MY GOD YOUR SIGGY!
    INORITE?

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm rally sad Toby's igging my post.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    I don't get it, but I'm love titing the gif anyway.
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • Options
    CinemaGoddessCinemaGoddess member
    edited March 2014

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    And Ewan can freaking sing too. :swoons:
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • Options
    Sweet pic @cinemagoddess! But... Did it replace the unity gif?
    SQUIRREL!!!

• Options
    jorkz821 said:
    Sweet pic @cinemagoddess! But... Did it replace the unity gif?
    Fuuuuuuuck no.

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    Newp.

The Internet is a wonderful place.

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"