Sleeping babies. Aw; Pip. — The Bump
October 2013 Moms

Sleeping babies. Aw; Pip.

bionicbbionicb
250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Love Its Third Anniversary
edited March 2014 in October 2013 Moms
We talk a lot about how they sleep, when they sleep, WHY WONT THEY SLEEP. I think we should PIP our sleeping LO's.

Yes, ballygirl inspired me. I want to see pics of our babies sleeping. Maybe it will remind us that it does happen... sometimes.
Share/AW away.

A likes to bounce herself to sleep now... its hilarious and cute. Yes I took video and then "saved" her. Lol.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
                                               photo 996da08d-6a8f-4ffe-b18d-94023659b1ef.jpg
ballygirl[Deleted User]Jalee85pmarie33[Deleted User][Deleted User]asilwhite[Deleted User]acethebasecarawasalefnc82hartsl01StefMurphkellyk17jnsmith85bkeane619Emilyraymond[Deleted User]trackgirlparisemmylou78scamberlous3000Teresa1489kelle017[Deleted User]Sarasmith84chelseyestelle[Deleted User]cassey910tpealedeedee1017Herefishy87

Re: Sleeping babies. Aw; Pip.

• He's actually sleeping in the Tula right now while I finish up some work. This thing has so much sleepy dust!

Displaying photo.JPG
    Oct 13 April Siggy: Bunnies
    The 33 Most Important Bunny GIFs On The Internet

DS born on 9/30/13 from IVF #1.2!
      Lilypie - (xNS5)
    [Deleted User]chelseyestelledeedee1017
  • Follow up to my last post: The nap was very short-lived. :-q
    --------------------------------------------------------------

image image

deedee1017
  • bionicbbionicb
    250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Love Its Third Anniversary
    edited March 2014

Follow up to my last post: The nap was very short-lived. :-q

My kid is the queen of power naps. 10 minutes of sleep = 3 hrs of play, rinse repeat. Its exhausting.
                                                   photo 996da08d-6a8f-4ffe-b18d-94023659b1ef.jpg
    deedee1017sweettwilight16
  • I love the pictures of all of the sleeping babies!  And, the non sleeping ones too!

bionicbdeedee1017
  • Sleeping angel O:-)
    deedee1017tpeale[Deleted User]
  • Sleeping on me is his favorite nap place!!!
    bionicb
  • Sweet angel. image
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Franco Paul born 6/4/15 at 39 weeks.  Mila Francesca born 10/19/13 at 37 weeks.  Both born via C-Section after 6 years of fertility treatments, disappointments and losses. Love them!!

bionicbtpeale
  • Sleeping with her first project from daycare and one day during nap time. We don't have a jumper (we have an exersaucer) but that jumper looks like fun! I may have to look into one for her!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    bionicbtpeale
  • Death trap FTW!
    [URL=http://alterna-tickers.com][IMG]http://alterna-tickers.com/tickers/generated_tickers/x/xwb02ho91.png[/IMG][/URL]
    tpealebionicb
  • Inn2Inn2
    500 Love Its 1000 Comments Photogenic First Anniversary
    These are my favorites. My little mouth breather and one of the only times with a paci.
  • Love him so much <3

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    photo ae9d6512-aa3f-4ee3-9605-e9c1b685f0eb_zps385c8147.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards