October 2014 Moms

Craziest MUD You Can Remember

(New here to TB) as you can tell by my post count. But with all this entertaining MUD story that you can remember from your time on TB?

Extra Points:   Links

"I'm going to try to keep getting better" - Tiger Woods [http://web.tigerwoodsfoundation.org/index]

imageimageimage

Re: Craziest MUD You Can Remember

• HiCan said:
    At first I thought your screen name said The Librarian in it.  I thought "ohhh lordy".  Those who are from TTGP will know why.  Eeeks.
    haha. I did the same thing when I saw her posting on First Tri!  ha.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Loading the player...
  • I was on the May 13 board and there was a several months long thread going with a woman who turned out to not really exist but lied about being pregnant with twins, having them and losing them around 24 weeks. She (it sic troll) really had a lot of people invested in her story, and then it turned out to all be a lie. And for seemingly no reason.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I was on the May 13 board and there was a several months long thread going with a woman who turned out to not really exist but lied about being pregnant with twins, having them and losing them around 24 weeks. She (it sic troll) really had a lot of people invested in her story, and then it turned out to all be a lie. And for seemingly no reason.
    Wow.  That's fucking awful.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • mel689 said:
    There was a girl on Aug10 that lied about her fiancé dying right before she found out she was pregnant. She was a popular reg and people really liked her. She kept up with the lie until after the babies were born and people moved to the FB group then I guess people got suspicious because of her other FB posts. They called her out and somehow it came out that she got pregnant by a married guy (never had a fiancé).  It was crazy because she would often reference her "fiancé" and how she missed him or tell stories about them.  There was a lot more to it, but that's the main lie I can think of. 

The scariest part was she lived about 45 minutes from me and we met up at the mall and went to lunch once when the kids were a few months old. I remember her telling me something about getting the deposit back from the church or something... which was obviously a lie. It was soon after that people found out about her. 

Edit: words.
    It's sad that she felt the need to lie that far. 
  • Emerald27 said:
    3. Fisting for easy childbirth Oh, TTGP, how I love thee!
    I feel like I remember this one. When was this? 
    DS1 8/11/10 
    DS2 8/21/12
    DD 9/26/14
    Baby #4 edd 2/11/19 
  • Emerald27 said:
    1. Mango in the vag to help TTC 2. Lost tampons (vom) 3. Fisting for easy childbirth Oh, TTGP, how I love thee!
  • caranicholecaranichole member
    edited March 2014
    EllyD14 said:
    I think the @jennalking2013 fiasco was the worst I've witnessed, but that wasn't entirely MUD and was more just kind of sad/crazy.

Well, 200+ comments stemmed from wanting buy baby stuff...this should keep me busy till Pretty Little Liars starts tonight.

ETA: Forgot a word

• mel689 said:
    Emerald27 said:
    LINK
  • mel689 said:

Emerald27 said:

3. Fisting for easy childbirth

Oh, TTGP, how I love thee!

Hmm...it's been referenced occasionally, but I'm pretty sure it originated sometime in 2012, when I started posting regularly on TTGP. :)
    imageimage
  • EllyD14 said:

mel689 said:

Emerald27 said:

LINK

Oh. My. Gosh. I was laughing so hard and couldn't go on to page 2. Bahahaha

*January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails*

imageimageimage

The story went that only one died, but yeah it was pretty fucking horrible.
    CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
    O14 January Signature Challenge: Snow Fails
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• mel689 said:
    Emerald27 said:
    LINK
    Ohh yeahhh!!! Haha I definitely remember that.
    DS1 8/11/10 
    DS2 8/21/12
    DD 9/26/14
    Baby #4 edd 2/11/19 
  • caranicholecaranichole member
    edited March 2014
    C_mo said:
    Not really mud, but crazy posts either way. Cockasaurous of August 12 (fucking epic) And of course, Blow job breast feeding. (Moral of the story, tea bagging babies is not okay)
    I remember this one! 

ETA: I kinda forgot I was on the Aug 12 board back in the day
  • mel689 said:

EllyD14 said:

mel689 said:

Emerald27 said:

LINK

Ohh yeahhh!!! Haha I definitely remember that.

Wow!!! This was much earlier than I thought. Dude...I'd been lurking TTGP much longer than was probably healthy. Lol
    imageimage
  • Wilma - not trying to self promote, but you asked:
    https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/comment/80231946#Comment_80231946

PG#1 - 3rd cycle BFP. Team Green. HELLP syndrome @ 34 weeks.
    Later diagnosed with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, possible link to HELLP.

PG#2 M/C 3/14 - Surprise BFP 2/13. Beta's doubled every 52 hours from 3w5d-5w5d
    Viable pregnancy scan at 5w5d; 2nd u/s showed 2 days of growth in 7 but a HB of 120
    3rd u/s on 3/10/14 had no HB and baby had only grown 7 days over 14
    D&C 3/17/14 - complications - DX Retroflexed uterus, multiple tears to cervix

All Welcome

Chart

• EllyD14 said:

I was on the May 13 board and there was a several months long thread going with a woman who turned out to not really exist but lied about being pregnant with twins, having them and losing them around 24 weeks. She (it sic troll) really had a lot of people invested in her story, and then it turned out to all be a lie. And for seemingly no reason.

Wow.  That's fucking awful.

I'm still on this board very actively and I think her/his name was Ericaandjoeyplus3. But yeah saying she was fucking crazy is an understatement.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited March 2014
    This was not on TB but my WMB FB group had some crazy drama going on at one point...

One of the ladies told this harrowing story of giving birth to a premature baby, complete with pictures and all sorts of details (updating us from the time she went to the hospital, about the labor, NICU, coming home, etc).  Then not too long afterward she posts she is pregnant again...then, a little while later, she goes to ER for pain or something...and finds out she's pregnant with triplets! (with ultrasound photos).  So she is due to have four kids under the age of 1.

A lot of us (myself included) were naive/stupid and believed everything and expressed our support, got involved in her story, etc. There were some suspicious souls though and they saw the holes in her story and did the reverse Google image search thing and figured out all her pictures were stolen off random blogs.  She actually argued her case for a while before leaving the group.  She said she had lost the first baby.  Maybe that part was true and it just sent her over the edge to cast this elaborate web of lies for months and months...

ETA: Words are hard.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• This was not on TB but my WMB FB group had some crazy drama going on at one point...

One of the ladies told this harrowing story of giving birth to a premature baby, complete with pictures and all sorts of details (updating us from the time she went to the hospital, about the labor, NICU, coming home, etc).  Then not too long afterward she posts she is pregnant again...then, a little while later, she goes to ER for pain or something...and finds out she's pregnant with triplets! (with ultrasound photos).  So she is due to have four kids under the age of 1.

A lot of us (myself included) were naive/stupid and believed everything and expressed our support, got involved in her story, etc. There were some suspicious souls though and they saw the holes in her story and did the reverse Google image search thing and figured out all her pictures were stolen off random blogs.  She actually argued her case for a while before leaving the group.  She said she had lost the first baby.  Maybe that part was true and it just sent her over the edge to cast this elaborate web of lies for months and months...

ETA: Words are hard.
    One more reason why FB groups creep me out.

PG#1 - 3rd cycle BFP. Team Green. HELLP syndrome @ 34 weeks.
    Later diagnosed with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, possible link to HELLP.

PG#2 M/C 3/14 - Surprise BFP 2/13. Beta's doubled every 52 hours from 3w5d-5w5d
    Viable pregnancy scan at 5w5d; 2nd u/s showed 2 days of growth in 7 but a HB of 120
    3rd u/s on 3/10/14 had no HB and baby had only grown 7 days over 14
    D&C 3/17/14 - complications - DX Retroflexed uterus, multiple tears to cervix

All Welcome

Chart

• HiCan said:
    At first I thought your screen name said The Librarian in it.  I thought "ohhh lordy".  Those who are from TTGP will know why.  Eeeks.
    I remember this poster and that infamous library post. I didn't get it  :-/
    Anniversary
  • @andypants519 what was her name? We had similar in March 13. @aggiebeth06 if Facebook groups are set up right at least you the admin can kinda verify they are a real person (friends/pic/etc) before letting them in and then you can boot the crazies. But you do miss some good MUDD
  • This is going to drive me nuts now because I can't remember. I can remember in my mind's eye what her siggy looked like, but I can't for the life of me remember. That shit was elaborate too; huge backstories about her and her husband and all the May 13 ladies were going to set up some funding for them and boom! FAKE! Maybe another may 13 mom is on here that can remember?

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @HiCan:   Do I even want to know who "The Librarian" is? Is she/he that notorious?

All these links are such good reads! I know what I will be doing for the rest of tonight...

"I'm going to try to keep getting better" - Tiger Woods [http://web.tigerwoodsfoundation.org/index]

imageimageimage

Umm... WTF?! That is incredibly deranged - I can't.... I just can't move past this. Seriously WTF?!?!?!

Native NYC-ers living in Switzerland - First time parents - 36 + 37

TTC: 8 Months / BFP: 2/8/2014 / EDD: 10/20/2014  

BabyFruit Ticker

• This is going to drive me nuts now because I can't remember. I can remember in my mind's eye what her siggy looked like, but I can't for the life of me remember. That shit was elaborate too; huge backstories about her and her husband and all the May 13 ladies were going to set up some funding for them and boom! FAKE! Maybe another may 13 mom is on here that can remember?

I'm May '13. The sn was EricaandJoeyplus3. It was a shitshow for damn sure. People cried over her story.
    CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
    O14 January Signature Challenge: Snow Fails
  • AndyPants519AndyPants519 member
    edited March 2014
    CNJ4EVA- Thank you!! I have been going over it in my head again and again and could not for the life of me remember. That bitch was insane. 

Edited- Typing is hard.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • C_mo said:
    Not really mud, but crazy posts either way. Cockasaurous of August 12 (fucking epic) And of course, Blow job breast feeding. (Moral of the story, tea bagging babies is not okay)
    BJ Barbie was my BMB, she was alllll full of MUD allll over the place.

We had a few notable MUD incidents on my other BMB near the beginning, so crazy ass person pretending to be a KU teenager.  She was straight up BSC.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Ah, I was there for Fisting 2.0, but not the original post. I still use the phrase 'hotdog down a hallway'. Frequently.

n Chart</a>"http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Charww.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Chart</a>

BabyFruit Ticker

• ADH0906 said:
    Ah, I was there for Fisting 2.0, but not the original post. I still use the phrase 'hotdog down a hallway'. Frequently.

imageimageimage

• Recently, there was the Tim and Jess lady- I totally forget the screenname, but it was a girl that was bragging about being a kept women and she was KU by her married boyfriend.  I think the original question was her asking about getting the father's name on the birth cert. - but it turned all crazy after that.  She posted some weird decree about no one being allowed to comment on anything she wrote ever again. 

Actually.. not sure if that was actually MUD - but it was super crazy none the less. 
    image image
    Bennett Andrew- 6/4/13      Nora Elizabeth - 10/3/14
  • bwobwo member
    HiCan said:
    The Librarian was crazy. I went into the thread thinking that people "check stuff out" at the library so it was going to be all about how hot everyone was...not what a hot mess she was. 
    She was completely batshit. And remember how she stalked chat for a good week or two after she got banned? 

I still think she's going to pop up again sometime. Crazy never dies!
    a week? It was like a month!
    Can anyone find the link?
    Me & DH: 34 - Married 2011
    DS: 10-9-14
    MC: 9-4-16

• ^that was so fucking confusing. I was around in October, but I guess I probably hid behind the couch and later mentally blocked this ever happening.

n Chart</a>"http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Charww.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Chart</a>

BabyFruit Ticker

• bwo said:
    HiCan said:
    The Librarian was crazy. I went into the thread thinking that people "check stuff out" at the library so it was going to be all about how hot everyone was...not what a hot mess she was. 
    She was completely batshit. And remember how she stalked chat for a good week or two after she got banned? 

LINK

Backstory: LovelyM13 (or whatever) had previously been on TB under a different name and told some girl she hoped she got hit by a bus. She was justifiably flamed to high hell and took a Bump break. She came back with this new user name, spent some time sucking up hardcore to the regs on TTGP and settled right in. Then the BSC came back out. She started snapping on people, created an AE called TheLibrarianTTGP to run a call-out thread (aka to stir the shit), said a bunch of fucked up shit in chat and then said more fucked up shit in the above thread, and got banned. Then she came back almost immediately with a new user name (duncs107) and ended up getting an IP ban (if I'm remembering correctly). After the bans, she continued to stalk the chat room TTGP people used.**

**Correct me if I've misstated or left anything out, former TTGPers. ETA: additional things I just remembered, and here's the thread when she came back with a new name after being banned. CRAY!
    Wow, somehow I missed that she came back a third time. I think she was a bit obsessed, no?

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Me: 38 DH: 36
    Married 8/27/2011
    BFP #1 9/28/2011 DS born 5/22/2012
    BFP #2 4/24/2013 m/c 4/25/2013 at 4w
    BFP #3 1/31/2014 DD born 10/14/2014
    BFP #4 1/20/2016 m/c 2/12/2014 at 7w2d
    BFP #5 8/19/2016 DS2 born 4/29/2017
    BFP #6 3/7/2018 EDD 11/18/2018

• bwobwo member
    bwo said:
    HiCan said:

LINK

Backstory: LovelyM13 (or whatever) had previously been on TB under a different name and told some girl she hoped she got hit by a bus. She was justifiably flamed to high hell and took a Bump break. She came back with this new user name, spent some time sucking up hardcore to the regs on TTGP and settled right in. Then the BSC came back out. She started snapping on people, created an AE called TheLibrarianTTGP to run a call-out thread (aka to stir the shit), said a bunch of fucked up shit in chat and then said more fucked up shit in the above thread, and got banned. Then she came back almost immediately with a new user name (duncs107) and ended up getting an IP ban (if I'm remembering correctly). After the bans, she continued to stalk the chat room TTGP people used.**

**Correct me if I've misstated or left anything out, former TTGPers. ETA: additional things I just remembered, and here's the thread when she came back with a new name after being banned. CRAY!
    Seriously what is wrong with some people?  I don't remember this, but wow, 3 AEs? It seems like The Bump should have stricter rules on creating multiple screen names from the same IP.  
    Me & DH: 34 - Married 2011
    DS: 10-9-14
    MC: 9-4-16

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"