March 2012 Moms
Options

Who has the "oldest" March baby?

I know some of us will have 2 year olds in a couple of weeks but some of us still have some time. Who's the first March baby? We're March 2 but I know some people went early but I think you still count as March. ;)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Who has the "oldest" March baby?

• Options
    I think you might win! As far as actives still in the board, I think @krscrp83 might have the oldest non-Marchie.
  • Options
    We are after you, March 3rd :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    WipzWipz member
    edited February 2014
    16th .. but  I'm probably the oldest first time mommy in here ..haha I'm 44 in April
  • Options
    Wipz said:
    16th .. but  I'm probably the oldest first time mommy in here ..haha I'm 44 in April

Yeah, you might win that one, lol.

• Options
    cmsdouglascmsdouglas member
    edited February 2014
    Jane is March 1st so I think I might have the oldest March baby if you're thinking strictly March.  I'm sure there are some of our March Moms who delivered early and have older babies, though!

edited because writing coherent sentences is apparently too difficult for me...

• Options
    Jane is March 1st so I think I might have the oldest March baby if you're thinking strictly March.  I'm sure there are some of our March Moms who delivered early and have older babies, though!

edited because writing coherent sentences is apparently too difficult for me...

Cool. I always wonder if someone was born on the 1st and I try to use my terrible math/counting skills to figure it out via signatures but I always give up!

• Options
    @cmsdouglas probably has the oldest actual March baby, but DS was due 3/23 and was born 4 weeks early on 2/24.  I will have a 2 year old on Monday.. hold me!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kristina's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
    We go together like a wink and a smile. June 27, 2009 
    52 books in 2015?           
    image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic   
  • Options

I had my baby on March 1 also. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    @take5 @cmsdouglas @Vans18Happy belated birthday to your LOs!
  • Options
    Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"