September 2012 Moms
Options

Lunch and a question

What did you have for lunch and what is something cute your LO just did for the first time?

James Sawyer 12.3.10
Leo Richard 9.20.12 

Re: Lunch and a question

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Bookelly said:

I had a Philly cheesesteak. I'm on to graham crackers now.

I went away for a girls weekend, and came back to discover my husband and FIL taught E to fake burp on command. It's pretty impressive.

Oh my. Grandpas are trouble.
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Bookelly said:

I went away for a girls weekend, and came back to discover my husband and FIL taught E to fake burp on command. It's pretty impressive.

I could totally go for a real Philly cheesesteak. Worst part about living in VA is all the crappy options for cheesesteaks.

I thought L's fake sneezes were good, I am jealous of the fake burping. hahah

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • Options

Salad with salmon on top.

I made L a 'book of faces' a couple weeks ago. She now turns the pages and shouts out the family names in it with an expression telling us how proud of herself she is. It is so funny to watch. My grandmother is coming for a visit this weekend and I am so excited for her to walk in and L to shout 'GiGi'. She is going to be so excited.

Hey, my grandma is Gigi too!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Bookelly said:

I could totally go for a real Philly cheesesteak. Worst part about living in VA is all the crappy options for cheesesteaks.

I thought L's fake sneezes were good, I am jealous of the fake burping. hahah

If it makes you feel any better, it was a high school cafeteria Philly cheesesteak. I guessing your crappy VA options are slightly tastier :).
  • Options
    Mini bagel pizzas.

I can't think of anything new and cute.
  • Options
    Mini bagel pizzas. I can't think of anything new and cute.
    Aww RNM, I am sorry and I know it will get better soon. G's teeth will come out eventually and she will go back to her normal self.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • Options
    I was supposed to have chicken noodle soup but I'm home sick. I've officially thrown up 5 times since being home at 2pm! DS has been in a hugging phase so he'll push his dump truck around then comes over say "hug" and give me a big one! Its so cute!

• Options
    I had a lunch date with DH since we had E's parent-teacher conference right before. I had a delicious fried chicken salad. 

ERy says "CLAW" whenever he sees the alien from Toy Story on his book or pjs. We were at a consignment sale and he started yelling "CLAW CLAW CLAW" which sounds like "gawww." Sure enough, aliens were behind us. 

• Options
    I had a turkey, ham, and cheese sandwich.

Yesterday we were at my inlaws house. Sean disappeared around the side of the garage. When I found him he was pointing and saying "Mmm-now Mmm-now Mmm-now." He was so excited. It took me a minute, but he was telling me their cat was over there.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"