November 2013 Moms

anyone else wearing yoga pants??

I'm up every 1.5-2hrs every night ... I'm burning out.

While my kids and husband seem to be happy...I look like crud. I'm wearing yoga pants, my hair is alwsys in a ponytail/bun.

HALP!!!
photo notebook.jpg 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: anyone else wearing yoga pants??

• I wore yoga pants to work yesterday with a long sweater to cover my butt and just tucked them into my boots so it looked like they weren't yoga pants.  My mom told me I looked nice before I left the house, so I figure it's okay. There's nothing wrong with yoga pants!

Oh, and I got 8" cut off my hair when LO was about a month old because she kept grabbing it...I can't keep it in a pony or bun anymore.  It sucks, I actually have to do something with it every morning.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm wearing them right now. 
  • I'm completely jealous I'm in heels for the first time in like eight months paired with dress pants that are still semi snug!

• Maybe this should have been my fffc, but I don't own any yoga pants...but by the way everyone talks about them maybe I should invest in a pair?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Well today is casual friday!!! So I am still in my pajamas (see FFFC) :)

But my new everyday look has transformed into yoga pants/ stretchy jeans, sweatshirts, ponytail and very little make up.  Part of it is the weather (I am not taking N out in this cold), and part I don't want to stretch out my old clothes in hopes I will be back down to my pre pregnancy weight one day!
  • Right. This. Moment.  I switch between sweats and yoga pants.  The one draw back to my yoga pants is the lack of pockets.  I feel like I'm always trying to carry a zillion things and Doug so pockets are a premium.

Check out Old Navy's Walking Pants. Love, love, love. They have pockets and fit beautifully. They're only online.
  • All. The. Time. I'm actually getting ready to go out to a party tonight and I'm totally wearing my wonder unders as pants. Sue me. They're the only pants that fit me comfortably.
  • Yoga pants are my everything....
  • I work from home so yoga pants are pretty much my uniform. And I agree with what a PP said: they make what's left of my ass (since pregnancy stole it) look fantastic. And DH doesn't seem to mind.

Talking about yoga pants makes me want to buy more yoga pants.

#LOLFITMAMA
  • What else is there to wear?! Love yoga pants!
  • One (not The hardest but one) of the hardest parts of going back to work was transitioning from yoga pants all day everyday to real pants. As in real pants I mean jeggings, but I eagerly change into my yoga pants as soon as I walk through the door after work.
  • This is my life. I embrace it.
    BLAD reppin'

• @lizb8943 I'm not super tall (5'8") but enough that I fall somewhere between regular and tall sizes typically. I found a pair of tall/long Champion/C9 brand yoga pants at Target that are super long (actually too long for me but I bought them bc they were on clearance). I love them and wear them almost every day.

• Yoga pants and uggs are my everyday attire. If I'm feeling fancy I throw on leggings and a belted tunic with boots. Note: the belt positioned higher up to hide my belly and accentuate my boobs. If I have enough cleavage hopefully people won't notice my belly...right?...right
  • I wear them every single day. Target had them in sale this week for $10 so I stocked up on some more since my old ones were getting pretty stretched out.

Feb Siggy Challenge

If you were a cookie, 
you'd be a whoreo.

• @lizb8943 - I'm 5'8", mine are from old navy and are the perfect length.

• My favorite pair just got a hole in the seam. I'm all torn up about it. My friend recommended the ones from Costco ( the have them in long) so I'll grab a pair ( or two ) when we go this afternoon.
  • I wear them every single day. Target had them in sale this week for $10 so I stocked up on some more since my old ones were getting pretty stretched out.

::runs to target with credit card in hand::

Just a heads up. At my target they weren't in the sports clothing area, they were with the women's clothes.

Feb Siggy Challenge

If you were a cookie, 
you'd be a whoreo.

• barista411barista411 member
    edited March 2014

I wear them every single day. Target had them in sale this week for $10 so I stocked up on some more since my old ones were getting pretty stretched out.

Just a heads up. At my target they weren't in the sports clothing area, they were with the women's clothes.
    I just check online and both of our stores are completely sold out BUT they have a deal right now that if you spend $75 you get 20% off! I just stocked up. :D
  • michelleh0385michelleh0385 member
    edited March 2014

I just check online and both of our stores are completely sold out BUT they have a deal right now that if you spend $75 you get 20% off! I just stocked up. :D
    ------------edit stupid quote block--------
    Nice deal!!

Feb Siggy Challenge

If you were a cookie, 
you'd be a whoreo.

• fitmama418fitmama418 member
    edited March 2014
    Hey you guysssssssssssss:

https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/1040067-organic-roll-over-yoga-capris?utm_campaign=digest_nationalshop&utm_content=1938&utm_medium=email&utm_source=blast

You're welcome.

ETA: I got a fun pop off that gave me an extra $2 if I order in the next 10 minutes. Tempted...

#LOLFITMAMA
  • The only yoga pants I ever found that fit were from Lulu lemon. Other than that they are usually too short. I have found most do not come in long sizes. Boo.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimageimage
  • Yoga pants are my life
    BLAD reppin'

• I still wear my yogi pants, I think I would wear them to work.
  • TaviaBrad said:
    The only yoga pants I ever found that fit were from Lulu lemon. Other than that they are usually too short. I have found most do not come in long sizes.
    I know Target has long sizes...last I checked anyway.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"