Lilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP #1 8/1/11, MMC 10/5/11, D&C 11/1/11
     BFP #2 5/28/13, EDD 1/17/14. Elliott - 12/31/13
  • Bang!
    Boom!
    imageimage
    Baby Chugging born 12.28.13
    induction due to HELLP

• We usually say do you want to do it? Mature, right? When we talk about it, we say sex.

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • DH calls it "snuggle time" or asks if I want to "make out".  
    I just say "want to have sex?"
    image image

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Ours is more "hey. You wanna...?"
  • Sex or let's do it. I read the title out loud and dh started naming of names... riding the meat pole was one. Lol
    BFP #1 (7/13/12) MC (8/14) 9 weeks. D & C 8/17.
    BFP #2 (5/18/13) due 1/26/14. Grow baby grow!
    Its a surprise! Team green!

• Usually starts with one of us saying "f**k me" or "I want to f**k you". Romantic huh?
  • Usually starts with one of us saying "f**k me" or "I want to f**k you". Romantic huh?

Ha ha I was just going to type the same thing. Classy I know!!!

• I used to be. ::sigh:: once I stop bleeding.
    imageimage
    Baby Chugging born 12.28.13
    induction due to HELLP

• Sexy time when its just us. N.A.T. when we are in front of others (naked alone time) we started saying that in collage and we still say it in front of friends. 

"Go in peace! I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil." -Gandalf 
    m/c #1 01/10/12
    BFP #2 01/18/13. EDD 09/10/13. Missed m/c 02/18/13. 
    BFP #3 5/1/13 My rainbow DS born 1/13/14
    BFP #4 11/11/15 spontaneous m/c 12/28/15
    BFP#5  Praying for another rainbow in February!

• Boom boom. I don't remember when that started but it is what it is.
  • "Is the bed warmed up?" Or "you wanna (insert winking/eyebrow lifting here)"

Married July 14, 2012

Hudson - January 7, 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• "You want to do it?"

• It almost always starts with H asking for a bj. My favorite line of his is, "Hey, this d*** isn't going to suck itself." Charming, don't you think? 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Usually we refer to it as "doing it" or "having sex"...super original and creative, I know...or sometimes DH will ask if I want to "make love" and I can't stand that, don't know why. Or he'll ask if I want to "get naked"...like I said, we're just SO creative...or not...lol
  • It usually starts with me coming out of the shower and saying "do you want to do me or should I put clothes on?"

Mr. Muse works from home and I work in the evenings. There's a lot of afternoon delight in our house.
  • peanutmusepeanutmuse member
    edited March 2014
    But I might start asking him for the sex and see what he says. I like it.
  • I love all of the responses! Definitely laughing out loud over here! Ours usually involves the F word as well.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Married: 4/2/13

DS born 12/19/13

• H typically says "can I have boobie time?" But if I'm insinuating I usually just say "okay so you're gonna f*ck me now or no?"
    image image
    Married 8/9/13
    Ashton James Rogers 10/29/13

image  image
  • Horizontal hugs.

married 3/3/12----- Alanson Kavi born 1/15/14

• DH doesn't know how to use his words, he just comes up behind me and pulls my pants down. When he's feeling more vocal, he'll just come up and ask for "blow job?". He's a romantic.

baby development

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Depends on the mood usually it's "do you want to do some stuff?" But if it's more urgent it's some form of fucking, occasionally I will offer a quickie too.
  • Picture this...typical Sunday evening after showering, shaving and lotioning myself up to smell pretty, I go to SO and say, "I just shaved so are we gonna do I tonight or what?" How romantical! After 18 years together there's no need for sexy lingerie or coercing. He just doesn't buy it. Lol
  • Banging or romping.

My cat can read EKGs, can your human do that?
    ♥BFP#1 12-23-12, M/C 12-31-12 at 5w4d♥
    ♥BFP#2 05-09-13, EDD 01-15-14. C/S 12-23-13 at 36w5d for complete previa. Healthy baby boy♥

• I go to bed before DH so it's usually something like "are your pants off yet?" when he comes up to bed.

Carter Robert 7.18.08 | Brynn Sophia 5.24.10 | Reid Joseph 9.10.12 | Emerson Mae 1.27.14

• Usually I just have to take my top off. He's easy like that (so am I) :D Otherwise we just say wanna have sex?

Married 3/17/2005
    M/C #1 2005 - 6wks
    M/C #2 2006 - 7wks
    M/C #3 2008 - 11wks
    Baby Aeneas Born 1/20/2014
  • I'm pretty sure my husband has never asked me for sex. He will hint that he wants it with physical cues (more touching, hugging, kissing, and deep eye looking than normal), but he's pretty proper and shy about the whole thing, and never talks about sex. 

If I want it and he's not giving me any cues, I just say "do we have time for special snuggles?" 

Hahaha, ugh. We're so prude. 
    imageimageimage
    Tino--Already 4 months old!

• Chicken n banging, thanks to one of his favorite tv shows that we've now watched so much I have it memorized. In the early days I'd text him at work and ask if he wanted chicken for dinner, implying that banging would follow. ...I miss those days!

bfp#1-10/29/12,EDD: 7/3/13. nothing found @ 1st u/s, natural mc 12/10/12. "Bean"

bfp#2-5/10/13! EDD: 1/18/14. "Peanut" Arrived 1/13/14. Diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis

bfp#3- 9/26/14. EDD: 5/7/15. no heartbeat found @ 1st u/s, natural mc 10/23/14. "Little Bug"

**Psalm 139:16**

• Bend over or wanna jump on it lol
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • "Let's do it tonight." <--Used to say that while making dinner

A few times to make him laugh I've taken the Bridesmaids line and said, "After this glass of wine I'm gonna climb you like a tree."

Married: 9.22.12 - DD: 1.7.14 - EDD 2: 10.30.17 - J14 OG
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"