August 2011 Moms

WWYD?

Lincoln has been doing something strange for a few months but it is getting increasingly worse. He is holding his breath. Mainly when he is watching tv, so not when aggravated, etc. Should I make a visit to the pedi? Or is this some sort of weird toddler quirk? UGH!
imageimage

Re: WWYD?

• How long does he do it for? Does he say anything before or after? Has he ever knocked himself out? 
    Just a few seconds. Never says anything. Never blacked out, etc.
    imageimage
  • MrsCase1 said:
    How long does he do it for? Does he say anything before or after? Has he ever knocked himself out? 
    Just a few seconds. Never says anything. Never blacked out, etc.
    In that case, I wouldn't worry about it too much. Maybe mention it to his pedi at his next appointment just in case, but that's it.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • His next appointment wont be till July, which is what has me worried. Although I am glad he is healthy and we don't have to see the doctor sooner than that!
    imageimage
  • While **I** wouldn't mind waiting til July, I say there's nothing wrong with you putting a call in with the pedi before then :)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • That's true. His advice nurse is AWESOME!
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"