August 2011 Moms
Options

High school GTKY

Who did you hang out with?

We're you a good kid or bad?

Did you go to prom, what did your dress look like?

Who was your crush?

High school sweetheart?

What do you regret?

What would you like to go back to?

What did you do for fun?

Any boyfriends you regret?

And...since most people wish they looked like they did in HS.. Post a pic.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: High school GTKY

• Options
    Who did you hang out with? I was in band/colorguard, and my close friends were also band/colorguard. I was also close with some really smart, creative-types.

We're you a good kid or bad? good

Did you go to prom, what did your dress look like? Yes. My aunt and I made the dress. It was lavendar, simple a-line with little lace jacket.

Who was your crush? There was an older guy I liked my freshman year...and I wrote bad poetry about him in my English class. Ha.

High school sweetheart? Nope. There was a guy that was a good friend, and we were engaged for awhile in college, but I definitely wouldn't call him a sweetheart.

What do you regret? Believing people when they said I had plenty of time to figure out what I wanted to do - I went to college without a clue of what I wanted to do with my life because no one ever made me really think about my future

What would you like to go back to? I miss colorguard. Those were good times.

What did you do for fun? meh...I hung out at my aunt's house a lot. I did colorguard stuff. I spent time with my BFF.

Any boyfriends you regret? I only had a semi-boyfriend my freshman year for a month, but it was really nothing. I went on two dates my junior year. :(

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I think my group of friends was pretty normal. Of course, we thought we were the shiz, but looking back, we were pretty much your stereotypical teenagers.

Were you a good kid or bad?
    I think I was good, for the most part. Did some stupid stuff and gave my parents more than a few grey hairs, but I don't think I ever was in danger of turning bad, YKWIM?

Did you go to prom, what did your dress look like?
    There is no prom here, only graduation (and we call it a ball, too) but I did go to that. I need to find a picture of my dress for you. I loved loved loved that thing!

Who was your crush? 
    Ha! That changed just about every month, until I got a boyfriend

High school sweetheart?
    He was a friend who turned into more-than-friend :) I broke it off when I went away to study abroad (read: in Oregon) for a year.

What do you regret?
    Nothing really. Being a teenager really sucked at times, and I wouldn't want to have to go through that awkward phase again, but I can't say that I regret anything.

What would you like to go back to?
    Hanging out with my friends before and after class. Oh and the travelling. Did a few of those student exchanges and loved it

What did you do for fun?
    Not much. Just hung out with my friends. I played basketball, but truth be told, I think I did it because I thought I was supposed to (I was tall and my dad kept telling me how much HE enjoyed playing it when he was young)

Any boyfriends you regret?
    Nope. I do wish I had been able to let my sweetheart go without completely breaking his heart though. He didn't deserve that.

And...since most people wish they looked like they did in HS.. Post a pic.
    I will be back with a picture, I promise!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    amywalt1684amywalt1684 member
    edited March 2014

I had my BFF who I spent the majority if my time with but we hung out with different groups of friends. I was also in colorguard(woot woot) so many of my girlfriends were from that. I mostly hung around the guys in the hockey and baseball team though.

We're you a good kid or bad? Ugh... I hope my kids are a little better. I wasn't horrible but... I skipped a lot, got too frisky too often, drank here and there but never did any kind of drugs. Oh yeah, I snuck out at night ALL THE TIME. But my fun was harmless teenager stuff.

Did you go to prom, what did your dress look like? I went as a sophomore with a red halter dress and as a senior I was a skanky 2 piece minty/teal dress. I completely regret the slutty dress... Why did my mom let me get away with that?!

Who was your crush? Oh boy... 3 major I can think of. 1. My brother's GF's hot little brother. We finally made out a few times... Totally lacking in the kissing dept. 2. A metro sexual blonde who always smelled SO good. Again the eventual kiss sucked and it turns out he's gay. 3. My boyfriend from the end of senior year. On again-ish 1st year in college. Still gives me a bit if butterfly's thinking about him.

High school sweetheart? A boy a named John, his locker was right next to mine. I ran into him twice this past year. It is actually laughable how similar he is to DH. Their looks, their demeanor, their personalities, and most similar is their laughs. Creepy.

What do you regret? Not working harder in school.

What would you like to go back to? Easy peasy life, worry free, fun.

What did you do for fun? Hung out at my BFFs, my boyfriends, spent much time on the lake, lots of time in guard practice, heck even my job at the video store was fun!

Any boyfriends you regret? Ohhhhh yes. My BF senior year thru the summer. He was from TN and was here playing Junior A hockey. He was a bad boy with a southern draw. He moved into then next state while we continued dating. Looking back, he was crazy. Borderline verbally abusive and super possessive. Yuck.

And...since most people wish they looked like they did in HS.. Post a pic. Ok, I had to bust out my scrapbooks and take some hillbilly pictures of pictures. I also didn't take the time to do sweet smiley faces like blink.

• Options
    amywalt1684amywalt1684 member
    edited March 2014
    DD :)
  • Options
    I really need to get my hands on my old photo albums...
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Who did you hang out with? I would like to say everyone. I was pretty friendly with everyone but was always with my BFF at the time. :)

We're you a good kid or bad? I honestly think I was a great kid. I was doing great in school and in sports and clubs. I was also I guess bad too since I was with DH at the time and he was much older. Also did house parties, drank and other things but what teenager doesn't?

Did you go to prom, what did your dress look like? Yes. It was black halter style with some jewels on it. I thought it was BEAUTIFUL!

Who was your crush? My DH :x

High school sweetheart? Didn't have a boyfriend in my school but was dating DH :x

What do you regret? I would say nothing. I enjoyed HS very much.

What would you like to go back to? I think just when I was swimming and competing was SO much fun.

What did you do for fun? Spend time with DH at that time my BF. Hanging with my BFF at the time, Parties, Swimming, Football games and so much other stuff lol.

Any boyfriends you regret? Nope

Some pics for your entertainment lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"