Success after IF
Options

~*~* TTC Again Check-In 2.26.14 *~*~

ccamccam member
edited March 2014 in Success after IF

Hi ladies!

Big congratulations to @CallMeAl on her precious baby boy!! 

Good luck to everyone cycling!!  Fingers crossed for you @MoFree and @IronMom2be!

((Hugs)) to everyone else who needs them, especially @chiwifey and @srveatch

This check-in is open to anyone that is part of the SAIF community and is currently TTC again, either on their own, or via injectibles, IUI, IVF, adoption, etc. Occasionally, I do a bit of clean up. If you have dropped off and would like to be added again, just comments and you'll be back in business :)

TTC again, even after successfully bringing home a LO (or multiple LOs) is a stressful process for all of us, and this group is meant to allow us the opportunity to provide support and suggestions to one another, and to receive the same in return.

A check-in will be posted every week. Please send me a PM or reply to the check-in post if you would like to be added to the group.  Each check-in will provide the opportunity for you to provide an update as to where you currently are in your TTC. 

QOTW:  Totally random - what time do you go to bed?  Do you and your SO go to bed at the same time?  My girlfriend thinks it's weird that DH and I go to bed at the same time - am I a big weird-o? 

TTC, without meds, hoping for a wonderful "surprise!"

ancp27 -  1/15 - We are TTC, kind of. We planned to go back to the RE this month but still no AF. I'll start charting for a few months once it's back. I'm not sure if we'll do any IUI'S r go straight to IVF. Hopefully we'll get lucky again.

Ducky719 – 2/26 - Well, my period came "early".  CD1 was 2/22.  Am I the only one less-than enthused about TTC right now?  I thought I'd be more excited or even disappointed when my period showed.  Instead I was indifferent.  I guess it's just reality that TTC on our own probably won't work

Mayzie15 – 2/26 -  Hysteroscopy is scheduled for March 20th and no chance if twilight or general :(. The numbing of my cervix doesn't sound fun. My RE thinks my April IVF won't be delayed and thinks we have better odds after the hysteroscopy of this IVF working. I hope he's right..

mnj05 – 2/26 - Nothing new here to update

TTC, with treatments

BabyKsMommy  - 2/26 - I am currently on Femara and will do an IUI this month

Bellalou2/19 -  4th cycle cancelled. Max amt of fluid in ute and quarter size polyp. Hysteroscopy 2/21

chiwifey -  2/26 - My WTF is Mar 5 and I think that will really help us decide how to move forward. Right now my heart is in limbo. Part of me wants to just be done and enjoy my family of three. The other part wants to give this last IVF a try. I just want to be happy.

ccam -  2/26 - I had my hysteroscopy and biopsy on Monday - holy hell!!  I survived though and it's definitely doable awake and in the office.  I'm just happy that it's over and everything looked good!  I have a "beautiful uterus" :\">  Now we're waiting on the bw and the biopsy results.  As long as that's all good, we'll be waiting around some more to start up FET#3 next cycle!  Never did I think I'd be at this point TTC #2.

Efhoping2010 – 2/26 - I had planned to call clinic 1 this week to look at what it would take to plan IVF #4 this summer but then I caught this awful cold and have completely lost my voice .

fullfhope – 2/19 - IVF converted to IUI was negative. Have follow up with RE on 2/27

Ironmom2be - 2/26 -  We had 13 blastocysts biopsied on Sunday, and 5 normals!! That's as many normals as our first three ivfs combined, so we are over the moon! We made the decision with our RE to do a eSET (I'm at risk for OHSS and we already have one miracle baby) so we trasnsferred one beautiful blast on Monday and froze four! We also had two additional blasts that were biopsied Monday (day 6) I haven't heard about them yet. So Beta is Tuesday 3/4....it's going to be a LONG week.

mdiblasi10 -  2/26 - Our consult is tomorrow to talk about IVF. I am feeling all kinds of emotion, but I am looking forward to it.

MoFree - 2/26 - My beta is on Sunday and I may text on Saturday. My gut tells me BFN is on the way. I just don't feel pregnant the way I did on my successful cycle.

Pam MG 2/19I had my baseline yesterday and DH usual goes with me but since we re trying the lone ranger I decided not to get to caught up in the process. I tried to act all happy but had a moment leaving the exam room and our doctor saw me and gave me the look. Also, I wish they would flipping figure out our insurance so I would not have to pay a butt load and then have a huge refund.

PennyLane26 – 2/26 - CD1 is being recorded as tomorrow with a transfer scheduled for 3/18!! Going in for CD5 bw on Monday 3/3. Hoping everything looks good! On Estrace and baby aspirin.

Prettyaccountant – 2/26 -  I started BCP about 10 days ago and am gearing up for a retrieval in mid march! I have some insurance that is going on until August that will give me benefits for Meds - about 8,000 in savings so I need to make the most of it. Otherwise I have been totally OOP.

readyornot24 – 2/19 - I am finishing up BCP on Sunday and then stims start next week. I can't believe this process is starting again, really hoping the change to antagonist with HGH is the lucky ticket.

srveatch – 2/19 - I got my period tonight so CD1 is tomorrow. Looks like Pennylane26 and I will be cycling together this month. DH and I are thinking of transferring two frosties this time. Hopefully that gives us a better chance at a positive.

STL34 – 2/26 -  I start stims tonight (3/3)!!  I am so excited and nervous!! 

trigirl79 - 2/26 - We met with the RE yesterday - he is optimistic since I responded well to the IUI w/ Clomid last time it will work again. DH and I did our updated infectious disease bloodwork yesterday as well. I go Monday for baseline bloodwork and US then a saline sono later next week. I will also start on OCPs (yuck!!!) for 21 days then once AF arrives it's on! Scary but exciting

ON A BREAK, hoping to get back in the game soon

millie1984 - 1/15 - We are not actively trying yet, but MH and I have an appointment with our RE today to talk about IVF for TTC#2.  We are going to go over things like cost and if our insurance will cover PGD, etc.  We are also going to see if I am a candidate for IVF.  So we're hoping to come out of the day with a game plan and more of a timeline for when we want to start officially TTC again.

Robeano - 12/27 - after some soul searching, I'm gonna take a break from trying until I get down to pre-pregnancy weight. I gained a bunch of weight in the last two months and I don't want to start off being pregnant this heavy.

BFPs! Let's Celebrate

Mcgeeva - 2/26 -  Nada really new :) Doc did our strep test and was going to check for dialation but said baby was too low and didn't want to chance putting me into labor so here we wait :)

Imoverit – 2/19 -  32 wks and I have SPD, ouch. Hurts to walk and do anything basically. Dr. Wont let me travel anymore. Boo. I have an u/s Mon with MFM. Cant wait.

Mr.& Mrs. Woodtick – 2/26 -  We had another growth ultrasound yesterday and baby boy is looking good.

Cwhitaker27 - 12/27 - I'll be 11 weeks tomorrow. We told our families on Sunday at "our Thanksgiving".  I just told the doctors I work with today since I was off mon/tues sick and throwing up all day. They were/are very supportive so that's great!  We are telling the rest of our family and friends via our Christmas card next week. Overall still feeling very sick but happy to let the cat outta the bag mostly.

Eve_Angelique -  2/19 - No real update I guess, rolling into 2nd trimester over here. M/S has cut back quite a bit for which I am thankful

Kdfecarie 2/26 - Still plugging away here, got to feel baby they other day so that was wonderful!

carrera317 – 2/19 - I am about 12 weeks. I found out yesterday the results of my harmony test. All is normal for chromosomes 13, 18, and 21 and the sex ones. We found out the gender but are torn on whether to tell people. We didn't find out w our boy and it was so fun. Either way, results allowed us to have some relief and now we actually "feel" pregnant. I can't wait to tell my parents and son!

Kissies - 2/26 - I'm late on my update b/c I wanted to see what ob had to say, then I got a migraine! I'm happy to report  I finally stopped spotting bright red! Still on PIO daily for now. in 4 weeks she's considering switching me to weekly shots I asked her to please ask high risk dr. I cracked and got zofran the nausea and vomitting was too severe so hard I can't even tolerate water the most!  I have my anatomy scan and next appt in 4 weeks.

LeoLauren - 1/15 -  It's official. BFP x 2! Omg (what I'll be saying a lot for the next 7 months)!

Mnerani – 2/26 - Closing out week 8 over here. I've been feeling SO homesick for the States this week. The same thing happened to me in the first tri with DS. I don't know if it's all the hormones or what..

Babies are HERE!!!

queenbone - Congrats! 7/8/13, Baby girl is here!!!

Txwife9 - Congrats! EDD 7/24/13, It's a girl! Welcome Harper!

Chattycathy81 - Congrats, Twins! It's two boys! EDD 8/17/13

Nawlinsgrl - Congrats! Baby boy born 8/11!!!

L&R70707 - little girl born, 8/13!  Welcome! :)

E74 - Welcome sweet boys! Aidan Dennis and Ethan Dale. Weights 3 lbs,5 oz and 4lbs, 4oz.

SweetPy17 - Keira Grace was born on Sept 5 @ 6:08am via an emergency c-section weighing 8.4lbs and was 21 inches long.

OooCarrieB Isobel Honor was born at 3:03pm 11/6 weighing 8lbs 11oz and 19 1/2 inches long.

Saraevh - Noah Christopher was born on December 3rd at 8:01am via c-section.  He was 7lb 7oz and 19.5" long!

Cinciem - Wyatt Talbott S. was born on December 7th at 4pm, med free

Alie05 - Welcomed twins!

CallMeAl - Welcomed a 7lb 8oz, 21inch long baby boy on 2.22.14 at 4:27pm!!

Trying for #1 since May 2010   l   DX ~ Unexplained Infertility June 2011

IUI #1&2 = BFN; IUI #3 = BFP, m/c @ 6 weeks

November '11 ~ IVF#1 ~ ER 11/18 (29R, 17F) ~ 5dt of one beautiful blast on 11/23 = BFP!!

Beta #1 9dp5dt = 116, P4 = 28 ~ Beta #2 13dp5dt = 700 ~ Beta #3 20dp5dt = 9500, P4 = 26

1st u/s 12/27 - hb of 156!! EDD 8.10.12 :)   **TEAM GREEN!**

Sweet baby boy born 8.18.12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Trying for #2

FET #1 - October '13 - c/p   l   FET #2 - December '13 - cancelled :(   l   FET #2.2 - 1.30.14 - BFN

~ More testing - hysteroscopy, endometrial biopsy & more b/w - all normal / negative~

Surprise BFP while waiting on FET #3 ~ beta #1 500; beta #2 1600; first u/s 4/3 - measuring 5w5d, no hb yet!; 2nd u/s 4/10 - hb 132, measuring 6w6d - EDD 11.29.14 :)    **TEAM GREEN!**

Beautiful baby girl born 11.24.14

Re: ~*~* TTC Again Check-In 2.26.14 *~*~

• Options
    Congrats CallMeAl!!

We had 13 blastocysts biopsied on Sunday, and 5 normals!! That's as many normals as our first three ivfs combined, so we are over the moon!
    We made the decision with our RE to do a eSET (I'm at risk for OHSS and we already have one miracle baby) so we trasnsferred one beautiful blast on Monday and froze four! We also had two additional blasts that were biopsied Monday (day 6) I haven't heard about them yet.
    So Beta is Tuesday 3/4....it's going to be a LONG week!
    GL to everyone.
    TTC#1 
    BFP 2/14/11, missed m/c 9 weeks. d&e 3/24/11
    BFP 12/10/11 d&e at 13wk+4days 2/17/12
    Dx with Balanced Robertsonian Translocation (13;14) moving on to IVF w/ PGD
    IVF #1 (May 2012) 13R, 10F, 5 blasts, ONE NORMAL frozen no transfer
    IVF #2 (July 2012) 17R, 8F, 5  blasts, ONE NORMAL 6dt on 7/12/2012- c/p
    IVF #3 (Sept. 2012) 39R, 25F, 13 blasts,  3 NORMALS! Freeze-all due to high E2.
    FET #1 10/23- 2 expanded blasts, Beta #1 11/1- 113, Beta #2 11/4-351, Beta #3 11/7- 1213
    Hailey Michelle born July 12, 2013

TTC #2 
    FET -1/14- c/p
    IVF #4 (Feb 2014)- 49R, 28F, 13 blasts, 7 NORMALS! eSET of a normal blast on 2/24/14, 6 frosties.
    Beta #1 3/4/14- 105. Beta #2 3/7/13- 397 EDD-11/11/14. 1st u/s 3/20- 6w2d lil' bean with 120hb. 7w0d- lil bean's hb was 144. Graduated from RE 3/25/14.
      Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Update:  I had my hysteroscopy and biopsy on Monday - holy hell!!  I survived though and it's definitely doable awake and in the office.  I'm just happy that it's over and everything looked good!  I have a "beautiful uterus" :\">  Now we're waiting on the bw and the biopsy results.  As long as that's all good, we'll be waiting around some more to start up FET#3 next cycle!  Never did I think I'd be at this point TTC #2....

QOTW:  I obviously go to bed at the same time as DH most nights.  He has a tendancy to fall asleep on the couch, so I just leave him there if I can't get him up (so annoying!!).  During the week, I'm up at 5 so I like to be in bed by 9 and asleep by 10.  I usually read or sit on my phone in bed.   

November '11 ~ IVF#1 ~ ER 11/18 (29R, 17F) ~ 5dt of one beautiful blast on 11/23 = BFP!!

Beta #1 9dp5dt = 116, P4 = 28 ~ Beta #2 13dp5dt = 700 ~ Beta #3 20dp5dt = 9500, P4 = 26

Trying for #2

FET #1 - October '13 - c/p   l   FET #2 - December '13 - cancelled :(   l   FET #2.2 - 1.30.14 - BFN

~ More testing - hysteroscopy, endometrial biopsy & more b/w - all normal / negative~

Surprise BFP while waiting on FET #3 ~ beta #1 500; beta #2 1600; first u/s 4/3 - measuring 5w5d, no hb yet!; 2nd u/s 4/10 - hb 132, measuring 6w6d - EDD 11.29.14 :)    **TEAM GREEN!**

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats @CallMeAl
    We met with the RE yesterday - he is optimistic since I responded well to the IUI w/ Clomid last time it will work again. DH and I did our updated infectious disease bloodwork yesterday as well. I go Monday for baseline bloodwork and US then a saline sono later next week. I will also start on OCPs (yuck!!!) for 21 days then once AF arrives it's on! Scary but exciting :)
    Me: 34 Unexplained IF, DH: 31, no issues

3 cycles of Clomid Jan-March 2012
    3x BFN
    IUI #1 Sept 2012 BFN
    IUI #1 Oct 2012 (10/11/12) BFP!
    Beta #1 10/26 313
    Beta #2 10/29 1450
    Beta #3 11/1 4202
    U/S #1 11/13
    Baby Girl born 7/3/13!!!

And now we begin again...
    RE Consult 2/25
    Baseline Bloodwork and U/S 3/4
    Had a 22mm follicle on the R, getting ready to O on my own...BFN
    AF 4/6, CD11 testing done 4/16
    3 follies right (largest 18), 1 left (11.8). Lining 7.16
    starting Estrace 4/16, trigger 4/16 with IUI likely 4/18
  • Options

Good luck everyone this month!

Update: Nada really new :) Doc did our strep test and was going to check for dialation but said baby was too low and didn't want to chance putting me into labor so here we wait :)

QOTW:  Totally random - what time do you go to bed?  Do you and your SO go to bed at the same time?  My girlfriend thinks it's weird that DH and I go to bed at the same time - am I a big weird-o? 

I usually go to bed around 10-11. I use to always go to bed with DH at the same time but since we have been sleeping in different rooms for over a month now I stay up late. I hate sleeping by myslef but my snoring is so out of control while I am pregnant I think the dog and DH have officially kicked me out until DS arrives. So I stay up late watching my trash tv :) Your not weird! I bet when DS arrives I will still go to bed at different times because I will be sleeping randomly before his last feed but at least we will be in the same bed again.

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• Options
    I am currently on Femara and will do an IUI this month.

QOTW: Dh usually goes to bed before me. He gets up at 4 so he's in bed by 10. I work evenings/nights so I am sometimes not home before he goes to bed. I go to bed between 10-1. Depends on when I get off work.
    Diagnosed MFI- low sperm count  
    DS-Born 7/27/11 After 2 years of IF we have our little man
    TTC#2 January 2013
    11 Medicated cycles gave us
    B/G Twins born 10/8/14 @ 32 weeks
  • Options
    Still plugging away here, got to feel baby they other day so that was wonderful! :)

QOTD: we normally go to bed together, different times depending on when hubby gets home at night, and once in a while i fall asleep early, growing a person is hard work! :)

Started TTC in 2006, LOTS of trying, and trying, and 7 rounds of IVF with 13 embryos, 2 perfect little boys and 5 loses....
    All finished with babies, started to make diet changes, Keto, to be MORE for my kids, lost 30 pounds, still going, and 3 months in, I had a natural cycle, and then ovulated... Hubs and I are going to see what happens now... Maybe a natural pregnancy? After everything we have been through? Or just a return to normal hormones? We shall see what the future holds!

Baby Dust To All!!!

• Options
    PennyLane26PennyLane26 member
    edited February 2014
    Update: CD1 is being recorded as tomorrow with a transfer scheduled for 3/18!! Going in for CD5 bw on Monday 3/3. Hoping everything looks good! On Estrace and baby aspirin.

QOTW: DH and I always go to bed together. We usually catch up on shows and fall asleep around 10. DD goes to bed MUCH earlier at 6pm sharp so we have a nice long evening together, we are lucky!

ETA spelling
    dx: MFI 0% morph & low count. Occasional Anovulatory cycles.

TTC #1
    • IVF #1 4/21/12 - c/p
    • IVF#2 8/1/12 - BFP! DD arrived 4/10/2013.

TTC #2
    • FET #1 3/18/14 - BFP! DS arrived 11/19/2014.

• Options
    Nothing new here to update.

QOTW: we go to bed at separate times for the most part. I go to bed about an hour earlier than DH.

imagePhotobucket

TTC #1 since 3/2011
    DX: anovulatory and severe MFI
    DH is a testicular cancer survivor
    IVF#1 w/ICSI lupron, gonal f, ovidrel
    ER 6/15/12 6R 6M 6F! ET 6/20/12
    Beta #1: 154 Beta #2: 509 Beta #3: 7326
    Baby Boy born 3/1/2013

TTC#2: 6/2014 all testing came back normal

IVF#2 (#1 for LO#2) 9/2014 - 17R 10M 10F 4 blasts frozen on day 6.

FET #1 10/15/14 - Beta #1: 216  Beta #2: 823

Baby Boy born 7/10/2015

• Options
    Thoughts and hugs to all!

Our consult is tomorrow to talk about IVF. I am feeling all kinds of emotion, but I am looking forward to it.

QOTW: We both lay down in bed around the same time (9pm), but he falls asleep later than I do. I sleep very well and he does not, so that is part of the reason. 
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility

TTC #1 
    IUI's #1 - #3 Clomid = BFN's, IUI #4 Follistim = BFP
    Grayson arrived via emergency c-section on 7/28/12!

TTC #2 
    IUI's #1 - #4 Follistim = BFN's
    IVF #1 w/ ICSI + PGS: Lupron/Follistim/Menopur
    ER 4/13 - 19R, 13F, 4 PGS tested embryos, 1 normal
    5/14 FET: BFP. Beta #1: 123, Beta #2: 327, Beta #3: 854
    Cora arrived 1/23/15 via RCS!
  • Options
    @mdblasi10 - good luck!!!

Me: 34 Unexplained IF, DH: 31, no issues

3 cycles of Clomid Jan-March 2012
    3x BFN
    IUI #1 Sept 2012 BFN
    IUI #1 Oct 2012 (10/11/12) BFP!
    Beta #1 10/26 313
    Beta #2 10/29 1450
    Beta #3 11/1 4202
    U/S #1 11/13
    Baby Girl born 7/3/13!!!

And now we begin again...
    RE Consult 2/25
    Baseline Bloodwork and U/S 3/4
    Had a 22mm follicle on the R, getting ready to O on my own...BFN
    AF 4/6, CD11 testing done 4/16
    3 follies right (largest 18), 1 left (11.8). Lining 7.16
    starting Estrace 4/16, trigger 4/16 with IUI likely 4/18
  • Options
    Good luck @mdblasi!

Update on me - hysteroscopy is scheduled for March 20th and no chance if twilight or general :(. The numbing of my cervix doesn't sound fun. My RE thinks my April IVF won't be delayed and thinks we have better odds after the hysteroscopy of this IVF working. I hope he's right.

QOTW - MH goes to bed around 10:00 and I stay up later. Sometimes until midnight when my LO cries for a feeding. I'm such a night owl always have been.

Me 38 MH 41 - TTC since June 2010 - dx with Severe MFI. Straight to IVF with ICSI. IVF #1 - ER 06/13/12 - 9 Eggs Retrieved - 4 ICSI'd - only 2 fert. 06/15/12 - 2DT - 3 cell & 6 cell with fragmentation. Beta 06/29/12 - IVF #1 = BFN. 07/20/12 - WTF Appt -Told by our RE to quit IVF. Second Opinion from RE is good. IVF#2 - November 2012. Estradiol Pills Started 11/6. Stims start 11/16. ER 11/26 - 7 eggs retrieved - all mature. 4 fertilized with ICSI. ET 11/29 Transferred 3 embryos. Beta is 12/10. 1st Beta 81 2nd Beta 160 and 3rd beta 360!!! First U/S 12/21/12 - We saw one beautiful gest. sac. 2nd U/S is 01/04/2013 - H/B 183 02/05/13 - NT Scan - everything looks good and IT'S A BOY!  Aiden was born 08/20/2013.

IVF #2 is in progress.  ER was 05/12/14 - 11 eggs retrieved, 8 fertilized with ICSI.  ET was 05/15/14 - we transferred 3 embryos as we did on the cycle my son was conceived.  We were able to freeze 3 embryos. Beta is scheduled for 05/26/14.  1st beta - 111.  2nd beta - 159 didn't double :( 3rd beta Friday 5/30) - not a lot of hope left. Beta # 3 is 247 - probably ectopic.  Beta # 4 is 813 - possibly vanishing multiple sydrome?  06/05/14 - 5w4days - first U/S - we see a gestational sac and yolk - still have hope!  06/17/14 - 7w1day - U/S and saw and heard the heartbeat - Finally!  06/27/14 - 8w4days - Baby and heartbeat look and sound great :)  EDD 02/01/14 and It's a boy!

"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end."

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Congrats CallMeAl! Good luck with your Beta Ironmom2be I got my period tonight so CD1 is tomorrow. Looks like Pennylane26 and I will be cycling together this month. DH and I are thinking of transferring two frosties this time. Hopefully that gives us a better chance at a positive. QOTW: DH and I go to bed at different times. I go to bed around 9 and watch my shows, I fall asleep around 10-11. DH usually goes to bed around midnight. I can't hang like that :)
    TTC since June 2011
    DH diagnosed with Testicular Cancer 8/2010
    Low sperm count. Only option IVF with ICSI
    Starting First cycle Jan/Feb 2012- Canceled due to not responding to BCP and/or Lupron
    IVF 1.2- stims March 14, ER March 24, 16 R 10F 6 made it to blast
    ET March 29- transferred two blasts, 4A and 4BA, froze 4
    Positive HPT 9dp5dt Beta 1- 385 11dp5dt
    u/s April 25- one healthy heartbeat
    EDD 12/12/12>

• Options
    Congrats @CallmeAl on the birth of your son.
    Hugs to anyone in need of them.
    My beta is on Sunday and I may text on Saturday. My gut tells me BFN is on the way. I just don't feel pregnant the way I did on my successful cycle.

QOTD: I have always been a morning person and DH a night person. I'm usually in bed by 10 or 1030 on work days and he goes to bed a little later. On the weekend we go to bed at the same time.
    TTC since 3-08 IVF # 1 Dec 2011 BFP DD born at 31 weeks 6-24-12

FET #1 Dec 2013 BFN

FET # 2 Feb 2014 BFN

No more frosties

IVF #2. September 2014

PGD yielded 2 perfect 5d blasts

SET November 9, 2014
    Nov 23, 2014. Another BFN

Not sure where to go from here.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    MoFree I hope you're intuition is wrong-  make sure to update us.

Closing out week 8 over here. I've been feeling SO homesick for the States this week. The same thing happened to me in the first tri with DS. I don't know if it's all the hormones or what. I also haven't been home since June 2013, and have a new nephew I've never met, so that could have something to do with it :(

QOTW: We rarely go to bed together, which is sad. MH has a very demanding job, plus he's getting his Executive MBA. I'm in bed by 10, and that guy doesn't join me until after midnight most nights. Poor thing.
    DH and I are Americans living an adventure in Kenya since 2011
    DX: PCOS (annovulatory)
    Feb 2012: IUI #1 w/ only 1M sperm and a single follie = BFP! 
    Nov 2012: Little buddy born in Kenya
    Nov 2013: Trying for a second, still w PCOS
    Dec 2013: IUI cycle canceled for non-response
    Jan 2014: Break cycle BFP!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Everyone is updated!

Hugs to you @chiwifey - I know how you feel!!

Good luck today @mdiblasi10!  Let us know how it goes!!

Trying for #2

• Options
    ccamccam member
    edited February 2014

@Mayzie15I just had my hysteroscopy on Monday in office without anesthesia.  I'll be honest, it was not comfortable.  It was a ton of stinging pressure and made me feel like I wanted to curl up in a ball.  The Dr kept saying "we can stop", but I knew that would only mean having to start over.  From start to finish, it was all of 10/15 minutes, including prep and the endometrial biopsy.  If I had to do it again, I would still do it in office.  It was definitely doable although uncomfortable.  I didn't even feel the numbing of the cervix, I'm assuming it was just something they wiped on my cervix.  Even the biopsy didn't hurt (which was what I was most nervous about), it was just when my uterus was full of fluid that was uncomfortable. 

I would recommend asking for a Valium and taking 800mg of ibuprofen.  I think that helped.  As soon as they were done and everything was out, I felt a million times better.  I had a little bit of spotting but any cramps were over by the time I got home. Good luck to you!!

Trying for #2

• Options
    Sorry I'm late. I started BCP about 10 days ago and am gearing up for a retrieval in mid march! I have some insurance that is going on until August that will give me benefits for Meds - about 8,000 in savings so I need to make the most of it. Otherwise I have been totally OOP.

QOTW - never go to bed at the same time. DH is a SAHD so he can nap when LO naps. I have to get up for work and I have a 2 hour commute each way so I can't stay up like he does. I usually get to bed around 11:30 but am making a real effort to get to bed by 10:30.
    TTC 1/2010 DH Dx - Azoospermia 2/2011
    Hysteroscopy 3/2011 2 Polyps removed 4/2011
    DH on Clomid / Arimidex to address hormonal issues - Sperm found July 2011!
    IVF #1 September 2011 - ER 9/8/2011- 8R, 5M - icsi - 1 made it to transfer - BFFN :-(
    IVF #2 Lucky November 2011 - ER 11/25/2011 - 15 eggs!, 13 mature, 10 fertilized with isci - 7 made it to transfer! Transferred 1 - 8 cell and 2 - 7 cell. BFP!!!!
    1st U/S - Twins! 2nd U/S - 3 heartbeats!!! - HOLY COW!!!
    Prayers for our take home babies!
    2 babies born on 3/27/12 and lost. Last baby born on 3/29/12 and lost at 20 weeks.
    My angels grew wings shortly after birth.
    Ahava Raisel, Matisyahu Nissim & Zev Chaim - Mommy and Daddy will always love you.
    IVF #3 July 2012 - ER 7/17/2012 - 10 R. 5 F. 4 made it to ET
    Transferred 2 on 7/20/2012 no snow babies :-(
    Beta on 7/31/2012 = BFMFN
    A miracle gift expected to come to us through adoption around 9/2012
    Baby girl adopted - Birth Mother changed her mind and took the baby back
    IVF #4 October 2012 - New RE. Doing PGD Testing. 8 R, 7F, 2 made it to 5 day blast for PDG testing. Both Normal (Thank you G-d!!!) 1 boy and 1 girl
    transferred one beautiful 5day blast (girl)
    Please G-d the almighty one - let this be our take home baby!
    Beta #1 158, Beta #2 318, 1 Absolutely magnificent HB at 175! Thank you G-d!!!
    Baby Girl born August 5th. Thank you G-d for our precious miracle.
    AMA. PAIF & SAIF always welcome - I need all the prayers I can get!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Congrats @callmeal
    Good luck @mdblasi

UPDATE: We had another growth ultrasound yesterday and baby boy is looking good.

QOTW: We generally get in bed around the same time and then hang out in bed together. I never even thought about this until this question! How funny.

After 4 years, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs our surprise miracle is here!
    My Blog

TTC # 2 BFP 03/02/13 = CP, BFP 05/14/13 = CP, BFP 08/09/13 = CP

RPL testing = normal

TI Cycle #1, 50 clomid days 3-7, 150 iu Follistim days 8-11 = BFP! EDD May 22, 2014

Betas: 13 DPO = 79, 15 DPO = 149, 19 DPO = 788, 22 DPO = 2031

• Options
    Update: I had planned to call clinic 1 this week to look at what it would take to plan IVF #4 this summer but then I caught this awful cold and have completely lost my voice :(

QOTW: DH and I go to bed at the same time around 10pm.  I would stay up later but DH cannot go to sleep without me and it has to be dark and quiet so no reading or tv, blah.
    H: 34 dx Azoospermia due to CBAVD from CF  
    ME: 39 IS FINE!!!  DOR and poor AMH/FSH/LH
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #1 Beta 1 373 Beta 2 1783 BOY/GIRL TWINS!! Born April 2010!!
    Natural FET 5/26/12 2 blasts Beta 1 207 Beta 2 513 Beta 3 1377 U/S 6/28 Pregnancy not viable d & c scheduled :( 
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #2 ER 11/15/12 Nothing to transfer :( 
    IVF/ICSI #3 April 2013 MDLF 3dt of 3 embryos, chemical :(  
    IVF #4/ICSI/MESA/CCS/FET EPP April 2015
    ODWU CCRM with Dr. Sch COMPLETE!!!! Put on acai supplement they are studying for DOR and embryo quality.
    DAY 3 Labs Drawn 2/26 put on vitamin D and calcium supplements
    Regroup and Protocol Reveal 3/04 "Bazooka Protocol" EPP with MDLF "Protocol 6 with patches"
    ER/MESA 4/10 ER 9 eggs retrieved MESA success found live swimmers :)
    Fertilization Report 6 eggs mature and ICSI'd 4 eggs fertilized normally
    Day 6 Report to Blast for CCS 4/16: 2 DAY 5 BLASTS BIOPSIED FOR CCS a 4AB and a 3AB!!!!
    CCS Results BOTH BLASTS CCS NORMAL!!!!!!  call on 4/24
    Regroup call to discuss CCS results and FET call on 5/20
    FET prep: CD 1 6/08 CD 3 Start BCP 6/10, HSG 6/12 Lupron Start 10 iu 6/17 End BCP 6/21 CD 1 6/23!!!
    Start vivelle patches 6/25 change e/o/d reduce Lupron to 5iu 6/25 Blood Draw 7/01, 7/08, 7/15, 7/19
    Increase vivelle patches 7/03 2 change e/o/d and 7/05 change e/o/d 3 and 7/07 4 change e/o/d add vaginal estrace 2x a day
    Lining Check/Blood Draw 7/08 and 7/15 End Lupron 7/18  Start PIO 1ml daily 7/18  Blood  Draw 7/19
    Flight to clinic 7/22
    FET 2 CCS BLASTS :):)  7/23 :):) YES YES both thawed and both fully expanded :):)
    7/26 :):) 3dp5dt PM very very faint positive FRER
    7/27: 4dp5dt Neg Digi AM but very very faint positive FRER PM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 1-2 :):) 
    7/31:8dp5dt AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 2-3!!!! :):) 
    Beta 1 8/01= 408!!!!!!!!!! at 9dp5dt FET
    Beta 2 8/03 = 1014!!!!!!!!!! at 11dp5dt FET
    8/05/2015 AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 3+!!!! :):) 
    First Ultrasound: 8/20!!!!!! TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Genetics says BOTH BOYS!!!!!!!!!
    Second Ultrasound: 9/03!!!!!!!!!!

• Options

All updated!

Trying for #2

• Options

Congrats Callmeal! Gl and hugs to those who need them.

Update: I'm late on my update b/c I wanted to see what ob had to say, then I got a migraine! I'm happy to report  I finally stopped spotting bright red! Still on PIO daily for now. in 4 weeks she's considering switching me to weekly shots I asked her to please ask high risk dr. I cracked and got zofran the nausea and vomitting was too severe so hard I can't even tolerate water the most!  I have my anatomy scan and next appt in 4 weeks.

QOTW: i work overnight so my schedule is always different. I sleep when I get home in morning. and fall asleep between 1-2am on nights off. on my nights off my hubby might come to bed couple hours after me and we'll watch tv together.

• Options
    STL34STL34 member
    I go in tomorrow (3/3) for baseline (again)!  I hope we get to start IVF #4 (first while TTC #2).  I am anxious that there will be another cyst and another delay. 

QOTW:  My husband usually goes to bed about an hour before me during the week.  We usually go to bed at the same time on weekends.  Bedtime is sometime between 11 and .

imageimage

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN.

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

FET#1:  BFN

• Options
    Mayzie15Mayzie15 member
    edited March 2014
    ccam said:

@Mayzie15I just had my hysteroscopy on Monday in office without anesthesia.  I'll be honest, it was not comfortable.  It was a ton of stinging pressure and made me feel like I wanted to curl up in a ball.  The Dr kept saying "we can stop", but I knew that would only mean having to start over.  From start to finish, it was all of 10/15 minutes, including prep and the endometrial biopsy.  If I had to do it again, I would still do it in office.  It was definitely doable although uncomfortable.  I didn't even feel the numbing of the cervix, I'm assuming it was just something they wiped on my cervix.  Even the biopsy didn't hurt (which was what I was most nervous about), it was just when my uterus was full of fluid that was uncomfortable. 

I would recommend asking for a Valium and taking 800mg of ibuprofen.  I think that helped.  As soon as they were done and everything was out, I felt a million times better.  I had a little bit of spotting but any cramps were over by the time I got home. Good luck to you!!

Thanks for posting this ccam - it does help to know what to expect. They've told be they are giving me Valium, Norco and some IM shot - thorodol or something I guess it's a stronger ibuprofen I think. The numbing of the cervix is supposed to be more injections. I'm glad it's over for you and I hear you on just pushing forward and getting it done who wants to start over again.

Me 38 MH 41 - TTC since June 2010 - dx with Severe MFI. Straight to IVF with ICSI. IVF #1 - ER 06/13/12 - 9 Eggs Retrieved - 4 ICSI'd - only 2 fert. 06/15/12 - 2DT - 3 cell & 6 cell with fragmentation. Beta 06/29/12 - IVF #1 = BFN. 07/20/12 - WTF Appt -Told by our RE to quit IVF. Second Opinion from RE is good. IVF#2 - November 2012. Estradiol Pills Started 11/6. Stims start 11/16. ER 11/26 - 7 eggs retrieved - all mature. 4 fertilized with ICSI. ET 11/29 Transferred 3 embryos. Beta is 12/10. 1st Beta 81 2nd Beta 160 and 3rd beta 360!!! First U/S 12/21/12 - We saw one beautiful gest. sac. 2nd U/S is 01/04/2013 - H/B 183 02/05/13 - NT Scan - everything looks good and IT'S A BOY!  Aiden was born 08/20/2013.

IVF #2 is in progress.  ER was 05/12/14 - 11 eggs retrieved, 8 fertilized with ICSI.  ET was 05/15/14 - we transferred 3 embryos as we did on the cycle my son was conceived.  We were able to freeze 3 embryos. Beta is scheduled for 05/26/14.  1st beta - 111.  2nd beta - 159 didn't double :( 3rd beta Friday 5/30) - not a lot of hope left. Beta # 3 is 247 - probably ectopic.  Beta # 4 is 813 - possibly vanishing multiple sydrome?  06/05/14 - 5w4days - first U/S - we see a gestational sac and yolk - still have hope!  06/17/14 - 7w1day - U/S and saw and heard the heartbeat - Finally!  06/27/14 - 8w4days - Baby and heartbeat look and sound great :)  EDD 02/01/14 and It's a boy!

"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end."

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    STL34STL34 member
    I start stims tonight!!  I am so excited and nervous!! 

imageimage

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN.

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

FET#1:  BFN

• Options
    ccamccam member
    Awesome @STL34 !!  Good luck to you!

Trying for #2

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"