August 2011 Moms

Moms of girls

Do you/how do you do your girls' hair? Do they fight you?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Moms of girls

• DD's hair is super long, and has always been, so she is used to me brushing and "styling" her hair a few times a day. I usually pull half back in a pony and leave the rest down. Somedays I get creative and do braids or a double half pony, or just a regular high ponytail. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My girls' hair is really fine, but DD2 is the worst: NOTHING holds in there (except for those cheap plastic bands that I can never seem to get out without pulling some of her hair off). It really sucks because it won't part on either side either. I just settle for a ponytail or pigtails that I have to re-do throughout the day.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I need to learn how to do hair. I can barely do my own. And if her hair is anythinglike Lincoln's it is going to need some management.
    imageimage
  • She is getting more hair. she has a constant knot in the back of her head. I brush it out multiple times a day. she now run and screams OWIE, It HURTS, NO!

I put a pony or piggies in and she pulls them out within minutes.

She is not a big fan of having her hair done... I'm hoping as it grows it will get easier.

All of this.  She won't even let me give her a ponytail, she flips out.  She will leave in a side clip for a while, just to keep her hair out of her eyes.  I hate it, she always looks so adorable, but her hair is a wreck 99% of the time. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • BlinkMe182 one of the things that helps with the big matted area on the back of DD's head is some leave in conditioner spray while I'm brushing/combing.  She knows that is her special spray for her hair, so when I get it out, she at least sits down for a couple minutes to let me work on her hair before she runs away screaming.  LOL. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • My daughter doesn't have any hair to do right now ;) DS hates getting his hair combed though. Hopefully DD doesn't end up making it that hard.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"