December 2013 Moms
Options

Back to work

I dropped my baby off at daycare this morning, cried hysterically, and am back at work this morning. I'm exhausted and sad. Anyone feel like a gif party to cheer up me and all the other mammas back at work today?

Re: Back to work

• Options
    I get to be up all day with my bundle of joy and then have to go back to work tonight. I totally know the feeling. I don't want to go back at all. I already cried at 6 am this morning about it.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. :( It's my first day back today too. :(
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    image.

We can both cry together...
  • Options
    I go back tomorrow. I'm all sorts of emotions. FEELINGS.

I'm afraid I might not cry until I'm at work when it will be the most embarrassing opportunity to cry.

Also, I am not dropping LO off, DH is doing this as I am sure if it were me, I wouldn't leave. Plus her face, omg her face would probably destroy me.
  • Options
    lynngottslynngotts member
    edited March 2014
    I clearly don't know how to post a gif

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I'm so sorry!! I was supposed to have my first day back today too but because of all the snow and oklahoma having like no snow plows I get one last day!

LO will be so excited to see you!!
  • Options
    I'm sorry. This is my last week and I've been crying off and on for weeks. You can do this.

• Options
    I tried to drop her off with DH this morning, but I couldn't stay to go through the instructions with her because I couldn't stop crying. At least I can stalk her on the webcam at the daycare all day.

And thanks for the gigs ladies, especially yours @sailortink!
  • Options
    I'm mobile so I don't know how to gif. But, many many many hugs to you! I start work this week too. It heartbreaking but we'll get through this. More hugs!!!!!!

IAmPregnant Ticker
    Dream celeb baby daddy- Prince Harry
      Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    MelAnnDiMelAnnDi member
    edited March 2014
    I cried every time I thought about it during my last week home. I wrote my daycare instructions down because I knew I would be a mess. I bawled while I dropped DD off and every time someone asked me how she was at work. Thankfully most people have kids and we're understanding.

ETA: Good luck! It's heartbreaking but you're doing what you have to do for your LO.

• Options
    It was my first day back too. But now U am home and LO is in my arms nursing, so all is right in the world again. I'm thankful we aren't starting daycare for a few more weeks, as that would have made today worse :(

Not bumping on The Bump anymore

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Great Support, Great Conversations, and more than just Cloth Diapering at our new home

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"