South Florida Babies

Anyone in Palm Beach

Im due the end of Oct.. Looking for some preggo friends.. 

Re: Anyone in Palm Beach

• Hi!  Just found out I'm pregnant 3 days ago.... first time!  I'm excited bu nervous.  DI live in royal palm beach area. :0)  I'm due in mid november
  • I'm in WPB. Just found out last week. Due in November.
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats to you both. I have a 2yr old daughter as well born in November.  Is this your guys 1st child?

• It is my first pregnancy
  • I'm in Boynton Beach. Anyone have any ideas on prenatal yoga or anything exercisingish for preggers.  
  • I'm in the Boynton Beach area due in the middle of October :)  First time pregnancy!
  • I'm in WPB. Due 10/28. I will be an "older" mom at 38 yo. LOL
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Due oct 30. In lake worth area!

Sawyer Lynn <3 Born 10.11.13

• I'm all the way up in Palm City, but I'll be delivering in Jupiter or PBG at the end of November...
  • EmbilEmbil member
    I'm in NE Lake Worth, due in August, 1st timer!
  • Im due in September and in the WPB/RPB area

Big Smile

• Ladies, First time mommy group beginning 6/23 at the Starbucks off Okeechobee at 6:30.

[email protected] 

• Hi there! Not prego yet but will be trying soon for first one. Just moved to Wellington a month ago so I thought I'd say hi!

BFP #1: 3/23/13, EDD: 11/22/13, MC: 4/2/13
    Convinced it was a boy and missing him every day!
    BFP #2: 10/25/13, EDD: 7/3/14, Grow baby Grow! Anabelle Rose born 6/6/14 

image     image

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic August Siggy Challenge: If Babies Could Talk
  • I just found out a week ago im preg. I am due in April. I am in Boca.
  • Hi everyone. I'm due in April and was just looking for some preggo friends :) I live in Palm City, which is by Stuart
  • Hi! I'm still ttc our first, living on Singer Island.
  • Hi everyone!  I'm 41 and, surprisingly, pregnant with my 3rd.  I have 2 children from a previous marriage ages 12 and 10.  Just moved from Miami to Wellington, temporarily, until our house is finished being built in Boynton Beach this fall.
  • Hi all, I am in Wellington and due around May 1.
  • Hi lynmoz. I live in Palm City as well. Looking for some preggo friends...:) let me know if you would like to meet up to chat. Is this your first pregnancy?
  • Tarynh75.... Hi there I'm due April 29. Is this your first pregnancy?
  • Yes! Is it yours? I would love to have a friend to go through this with!!
  • Yes! Ditto! Would love a friend to chat with, especially when were not telling anyone yet. I'm going to message you
  • Hi I live in stuart I'm due march 1st and its about 30 min from palm beach!!
  • Hi there Ella414!! :) I live in Palm City! :) is this your first pregancy? How far along are you?
  • Hey I am in boca.
  • Bianca522Bianca522 member
    edited October 2013
    Hey everyone!! I am already35 weeks and due November 9!! I'm in the royal palm beach region!!
  • Boca here as well - Just had our first little one (a girl!) 5 weeks ago :-) I was also due in October originally, she was a bit early - Anyone due in October have their babies yet?
  • Hi ladies. I have a 10 week old baby girl (our first) and just relocated to WPB from Atlanta. I'm interested in connecting w other moms in the area. Does anyone have recommendations of groups to join / mommie and me classes / etc to meet other moms?
  • Hi Ladies, I'm in Lake Worth and due with my first in a few weeks (Jan 30th).  I will be staying home for at least 6 months and looking for some mommy friends or baby play dates!  Any suggestions for known groups would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!!
    Dawn
  • Just found out this week too!!! I'm on Boynton/Delray area, congrats to all :D
  • Hi group, I'm in east Boca. We just found out last week and are thrilled!  I'm really interested in Hypnobirthing.. So I'm thinking a midwife would be ideal and Boca Regional is close to my house and I really like them.. Is anyone else in the same boat? I need to make an appointment to get the baby checked out, but not sure how to pick one. Any advice is greatly appreciated!
  • Hi Ladies,
    I live in Boynton Beach, I am 31 years old. My EDD is august 5th. Congrats to all of you.
  • Hi everyone! We moved to Lake Worth (more specifically the Greenacres/Boynton area) from DC a few months ago. Our first is 13 months old now, and we're going to start trying for #2 in the next few months. I'm a SAHM, and I don't really know anyone in this area aside from DH and his family/friends, so connecting with other mommies in the area would be great!

Congrats to all of you on your new LO's or your LO's on the way!!!

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I'm due in March and I am in Boca. It was challenging to find activities for pregnant women here, I went to a yoga studio with prenatal yoga, and they said it was more like beginners yoga because no one was pregnant in the class. If anyone else is looking for support, especially a walking group, we could get one going! Let me know. 
  • Hi I'm located in the acreage. My husband and I are having our first baby. I am 7 weeks pregnant and we couldn't be happier. Anyone else in the RPB/Acreage area that is newly pregnant?
  • Hey Ladies.

I'm new to the area - moved to Wellington about a month ago from North Fla. I'm due in late September.  I also have a 4yo DD... Wish I had some mommy friends in the area. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • MegpeggMegpegg member
    edited February 2014
    I'm in Wellington. :) had my son in early December... Would love to find some mommy friends with kids similar ages!
  • Hello Ladies!
    I'm in Lake Worth. I'm 5 weeks pregnant. I'm 31, and this is my first:)
    I'm due October 30th. Congrats to all!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"