October 2014 Moms
Options

FFFC

2»

Re: FFFC

• Options
    EllyD14 said:

My friend (I was watching his daughter after school) works at the bus station, so I had to go drop some of her stuff off there after I dropped her off.  When I was walking back to my car this group of guys started walking behind me singing some made up song about my huge ass.

Now I've got it stuck in my head and it kind of makes me happy because even though I feel like absolute shit at least someone still thinks I have a nice ass.  lol  No shame.

Ok I want to know...

What was the song?

PG#1 - 3rd cycle BFP. Team Green. HELLP syndrome @ 34 weeks.
    Later diagnosed with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, possible link to HELLP.

PG#2 M/C 3/14 - Surprise BFP 2/13. Beta's doubled every 52 hours from 3w5d-5w5d
    Viable pregnancy scan at 5w5d; 2nd u/s showed 2 days of growth in 7 but a HB of 120
    3rd u/s on 3/10/14 had no HB and baby had only grown 7 days over 14
    D&C 3/17/14 - complications - DX Retroflexed uterus, multiple tears to cervix

All Welcome

Chart

• Options
    My friend (I was watching his daughter after school) works at the bus station, so I had to go drop some of her stuff off there after I dropped her off.  When I was walking back to my car this group of guys started walking behind me singing some made up song about my huge ass.

Now I've got it stuck in my head and it kind of makes me happy because even though I feel like absolute shit at least someone still thinks I have a nice ass.  lol  No shame.
    Ok I want to know... What was the song?
    A bunch of nonsense.  ha.  They just kept saying look at that ass/look at that big ole ass and a lot of grunting.  It's pretty terrible but had a surprisingly catchy tune. 
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    :)

PG#1 - 3rd cycle BFP. Team Green. HELLP syndrome @ 34 weeks.
    Later diagnosed with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, possible link to HELLP.

PG#2 M/C 3/14 - Surprise BFP 2/13. Beta's doubled every 52 hours from 3w5d-5w5d
    Viable pregnancy scan at 5w5d; 2nd u/s showed 2 days of growth in 7 but a HB of 120
    3rd u/s on 3/10/14 had no HB and baby had only grown 7 days over 14
    D&C 3/17/14 - complications - DX Retroflexed uterus, multiple tears to cervix

All Welcome

Chart

• Options
    Confession: my DD was born 15 months ago and all throughout being pregnant with her to now I wear my black stretchy maternity pants at work. Every. Time. And I love it. No one knows but I couldn't care if they did know.
    Married my best friend September 4, 2011

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

1- i haven't showered since wednesday.

2- DH called asking if he could grab a beer with a friend after work.  i told him i wasn't going to stop him but it was inconvenient since i was cooking a decent dinner and needed him to watch DD while i whipped it up.  he said he'd call again when work was over and let me know what he decided.  when he called back i grabbed DD's pacifier out of her mouth before i answered so that she started crying.  he ended up not going out for drinks but it wasn't because of my shenanigans.  the guy wanted to meet up on the far side of town and DD didn't want to drive out there.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

My bloat/weight gain/lack of abdominal muscle tone/"bump" is out of control. I went to work today with my pants undone and a belly band on. This is ridiculous, I'm only 6w1d!! I'm very tempted to pull out the maternity jeans but I'm trying to hold off for a couple of weeks. You know, until my embryo is the size of a raspberry or something.

Also, we have house guests coming this evening so I should be cleaning the house and making up the spare room. Instead I'm about to have a nap...

Just do it regarding maternity. I did and am not looking back. I feel so much better for it.
    Thanks for the support. I think I'm going to at least pull out the clothes and start washing them this weekend.... But at 6 weeks along it just feels ridiculous.
  • Options
    mel689 said:
    I have another. I've had a belly since I was in 4th grade - even as a super athletic teen. I've been mistaken for pregnant since I was in high school. Sometimes I feel resentment towards pregnancy - not towards my children - for the idea in my head that I will never in my lifetime get rid of it. 

My confession: After I am done having children I will work really hard for a year at getting into shape (marathons, etc.) and being healthy. I have decided after that year if I still don't like my body then I will change it through surgery. It's my decision, I am doing it for me, and I don't think there is a problem with that. I am not talking about crazy nips and tucks but just enough.

ETA: Not saying this is an "total solution" or anything, but I totally understand the resentment. Pregnancy changes your body a bunch... so it takes some getting used to.

I've been considering a tummy tuck when I'm done having kids. I worked out hard and ate extremely healthy after DS2 but my stomach is just sooo stretch from both pregnancies... nothing is going to help my loose skin besides surgery. I got a ton of stretch marks too and I'm perfectly fine with them now, because those I can cover up if I want. I don't care about wearing a bikini, I just want to be comfortable in my clothes. 

Agreed. I just want to get rid of the sag/paunch that I can't cover worth shit. Thankfully... Or maybe not so thankfully, my doctor was so appalled by the severity of my 'skin lesions', he told me that he's willing to sign off for a health care covered tummy tuck. Yes please, sir!
    What?! I need this Dr. ASAP!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @dorothyzbornak97 I was at the RedBox with my husband and he wanted to rent Thor, so I told him about what you wrote. He said, "Oh yeah, she wants to get a little of Thor's hammer?" Gave us a good chuckle. I got Thor's hammer as well, eeeyoooo!

FTM - BFP: 1/23/14 - EDD: 10/5/14 - DD Born 9/13/14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"