Adoption
Options

We have our first fosters!

We have been fostering 8- and 4-year old sisters for about a week!  Would love for them to be long term... or even permanent, frankly. We are so tired though!
10/27/07

Re: We have our first fosters!

• Options

Congrats! Can't wait to hear more as you move forward

• Options
    Wonderful! They're at such fun ages.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Great news.  Try and get some rest, I know that is easier said than done.   
    Started foster to adopt application process January 2014
  • Options
    How exciting! Can't wait to hear about how everyone is doing!

5/10 - Gideon 6/12 Warren
    4/11 Started adoption process for 2 siblings through DCF. 10/12 Found out we are licensed! 12/14 Brought 3 week old identical twin girls home from the hospital.  Could be at least until Summer 1015 til we know if they are forever ours
  • Options
    That is so exciting!!!
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

• Options
    That's wonderful! Good luck!
    Happily married Mom to 2 beautiful little girls, 2 dogs and 2 cats (all rescues), 2 fish and one 29 year-old firebelly newt.
    ~ Hoping to add to our family by adoption via Connecticut DCF. Application submitted on 2/4/14. First home visit on 6/23/14. Started class 11/17/14.~

• Options
    Have fun!
  • Options
    As best you can, of course. Overnight parenthood is tough, yo!
  • Options
    Congrats! We have 3 & 5 year old sisters and I remember well how exhausting the first few weeks were! It gets much easier as you get into a routine and become comfortable with each other!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    That's awesome! Hope you are all adjusting well.
    I always wanted to be a mom, I just didn't know how I would get there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"