August 2011 Moms
Options

Moms of boys

Hi ladies... stopping by with a really odd question. If you have a boy and found out when you were pregnant, do you know/remember if they measured his scrotum and penis during an ultrasound? Especially the mid-pregnancy anatomy scan?

Haha, thanks in advance!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Moms of boys

• Options
    No. Not for us.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    If they did, they didn't tell us
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't believe they did - May I ask why you're asking? (<--- Nosey Nelly? Heck yeah)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I don't believe they did - May I ask why you're asking? (<--- Nosey Nelly? Heck yeah)

Haha, well, to be perfectly honest, when I had my anatomy scan back in January, I closed my eyes when she was looking at and measuring the legs, etc. because we are team green. BUT, I opened my eyes a little too soon and saw her measuring something that looked round and I freaked that I caught her measuring the balls! Haha. I would never think they would even measure that, but I keep thinking about it.

• Options
    LMAO :) I don't think that's what she was doing. I will tell you though if its a boy you will for sure know. When we went to the 3d 4d US As soon as I saw his penis I was like its a BOY for sure.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Duffgurl said:

LMAO :) I don't think that's what she was doing. I will tell you though if its a boy you will for sure know. When we went to the 3d 4d US As soon as I saw his penis I was like its a BOY for sure.

HAHA! I know I'm being ridiculous, but I just keep thinking about it so I wanted to ask anyway. We are definitely not finding out til he/she is born. :)
  • Options

Haha - I don't think they did for DS.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    No they did not.
  • Options
    HAHA! I know I'm being ridiculous, but I just keep thinking about it so I wanted to ask anyway. We are definitely not finding out til he/she is born. :)
    WTH quote box!?!?!
    Anyhoo - I don't think you're being ridiculous. I would probably wonder, too, if I were in your shoes
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Thanks everyone! I think everyone has just put it in my head that it's a boy, especially DH! I do not want to know, nor do I have any inclination this pregnancy as to whether it's a boy or girl, but there's a always a tiny piece of me that's curious.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"