July 2014 Moms

What embarassing thing have you done today?

I just polished off popsicle #3 of the day and it's only 4PM. I fully intend on having #4 before I go out to dinner.

TTC #1 since 10/2012.
BFP#1 11/28/12, MC, BFP #2 CP
BFP #3 10/21/2013, EDD 7/3/2014
Beta #1 (4W6D): 1768 Beta #2 (5W1D): 5255
1st US at 6W4D HB of 112 BPM!

1/20/2014: IT'S A GIRL!

6/30/2014: Happy birthday baby M!

Re: What embarassing thing have you done today?

• Loading the player...
  • ohbaby714 said:

A whole roll of thin mints. I am just waiting for the Oscars to come on so I can have my bowl of ice cream.

I was going to say "me too" but I ate the whole box. Oh well.

Nobody asked me to order this year! Waiting to be accosted at the grocery store. Nom nom nom thin mints

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• ashbozso I saw my first group of girls selling cookies today outside of Starbucks... you may not have to wait long!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I have eaten almost an entire package of these since last night, when I made DH drive me to the grocery store IN THE MIDDLE OF A SNOWSTORM to get them. There are about 3 left and I'm eyeing them......

QUOTE FAIL: Wait, are those like Caramel Delights/Samoa GS cookies??? My husband is near a grocery store right now, and I might need him to get me some.

• Erin1510 said:
    It's 2:30pm, I'm still in my PJs, and haven't brushed my teeth yet. I don't feel too badly though since I did clean the house for 2 hours. Lazy Sundays are the best!
    Pretty much this but i didn't do any cleaning today, lol. 

I think we may have agreed on a girl name though. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers image
    BFP: 11.09.13   EDD: 07.21.14 
    Baby Sylvia born 07.20.14
    5 lbs 14.8 oz | 20 1/4 inches

• Erin1510 said:
    It's 2:30pm, I'm still in my PJs, and haven't brushed my teeth yet. I don't feel too badly though since I did clean the house for 2 hours. Lazy Sundays are the best!

Yeah if you cleaned for 2 hours, you failed at lazy Sunday! I went to the grocery store with DH and did a load of laundry. I consider this a productive day. 

imageimageimage
  • I ate two more bowls of chilli for lunch today and haven't stopped farting since.Oh, and I was at work all day :)
  • My cousin offered to throw my baby shower... I didn't want one but she got me all worked up and excited about it... Now she's avoiding talking about it so I think she's backing out and the hubby offered to host it (which is nice). So I looked for a nice rest all women. He went to his bro's and came back with the idea to make it a huge party of over 100 ppl and have our family members cook for it... (Long story)

I ended up crying like a baby and giving him the silent treatment bc I couldn't bring myself to telling him how much I hate that idea. So that's my embarrassment of the day.
  • I was just getting ready to take a shower and was examining my bump. My A/S is tomorrow and I noticed how much hair I had on my stomach...gross. I just shaved my stomach for the first time ever, so that was cute.

June Siggy Challenge: Dad Fails

Married 7.28.2012
    DD born 7.27.2014
    BFP 09.2015 - m/c 10.21.2015
    BFP 4.12.2016...EDD: Christmas Eve 2016!

• Erin1510 said:

I'm stuck in quotes, but this is me too. Also without the cleaning. I got home from church at 11 and spent an hour online shopping for maternity clothes and 2 hours napping. Made a PB&J and back to the  couch!
  • I have another one. I made an angel food cake and ended up screwing up the seven minute frosting (first time making it though) so I just flipped it over on the cake plate and have been eating the cake with a fork (and my fingers) all day. Classy.
  • I ate peanut butter out of the jar. Like a LOT. With my finger. That's right-- no spoon. Just sticking my finger right in! Then I decided I needed a better utensil.. In go the Oreos. I've basically eaten junk all day. Currently trying to decide which kind of cereal I want a bowl of before I shower...
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Love how all these are about food ;) . @literachick I LOL'd at yours and read it aloud to my DH and DS 14.

Trying to come up with one and the best I have is I wore leg warmers under my linen type beach pants this evening in 30F degree weather on a date with DH because they were the only clean pants I had that fit.
  • edited March 2014
    I had to take DH to the airport yesterday morning at 6 am since he's on a business trip this week. I totally had on Capri stretch pants, a long sleeveless nightgown thing, a zippy, and knee high pink argyle socks with my winter boots and a puffy vest. I was the definition of "hot mess". Totally stopped and bought gas and windshield wiper fluid on the way home- no shame!

Edit: AND went through the Dunkin Drive thru for coffee and munchkins. Poor drive thru guy.
  • I failed at getting up off the couch so DH had to get up and help me up. I then went to the bathroom before heading to change DS, go to the bathroom just to realize I had total peed myself enough to warrant a shower. I called for DH to change DS and when I told him the reason he laughed.
     Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've been at my job for 6 years and often have to drive to other buildings. On my way to a meeting this morning, I decided to take a different road that I thought would bring me right near the place. It didn't and I got a little lost and had to backtrack. I called to tell them I was running late, but I kept the reason why to myself.

I coughed earlier sitting at my desk and farted. The door was open. Luckily it wasn't too loud.

July 14 May Siggy Challenge: Cute Animals
    imagelambs photo: lambs lftsidemovies5.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Our dog has this really annoying game where he sometimes won't come inside after we let him out until he is chased back in. Regretfully this is a trait that started well before I was in the picture but the damage has been done. Usually SO is responsible for getting him up and out in the mornings (he gets up earlier) but recently he has been feeding me the line that the dog likes to sleep in and he doesn't have the heart to make him get up...so I go to let him out this morning, refuses to come back in, crouched in the farthest corner of the yard like a ridiculous jungle cat behind a rather large snow bank- normally I would just let him stay outside until he got bored of the game, but it is too cold and I had a conference call so I wouldn't be able to let him in later. Guess who was outside at 9 am, chasing a crazy dog in the snow in nothing but pajamas/my SO boots and sleep hair with no makeup? Neighbors must think I am crazy.

Tl;dr Chased my dog around the backyard through snow in my pjs and messy hair/no make-up.
  • I went to toast an english muffin and couldn't get the damn lever to stay down. I kept pushing it and pushing it and still the effing thing wouldn't stay down by itself. I got so pissed off and frazzled that I started swearing at the damn thing and banging it into the counter.

DH silently reached across me and plugged it in.............
    :\">
    I did EXACTLY this yesterday with waffles.  At least we stopped short of sticking knives into it? 
    My sweet little munchkin! 
    8 lbs, 13 oz.  21" long

• Umm I assume this counts...

Yesterday I coughed hard and literally peed my pants. I knew it was gonna happen! Thankfully I was home, but seriously? FFS it's begun!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"