July 2013 Moms
Options

P's Inside-Out Day! (PIP!)

It's Phillip's Inside-Out day!  I don't know if that makes the past 37 weeks seem even faster or pregnancy seem like it took forever lol  image
The day before Phillip was born!  (Anyone notice the PINK playmat in the background?  Haha!)

And here's my rainbow 37 weeks later!  We're feeding the ducks at a farm where both DH and I used to go when we were little.

Re: P's Inside-Out Day! (PIP!)

• Options
    OMG love your pictures--love the pregnant pic, I have been having major pregnancy jealousy lately with all the cute pregnant ladies I see!!  We are 99.9% sure we are done but I am still sad I won't be PG again :(  

And love, love, love the sweet pic of your DS :) His little face is so cute!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

So adorable!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    So cute!! You were the mama who was told girl & had a boy? I remember that but couldn't remember who it was! That must've been nuts!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    imageimage
  • Options
    Cutie!!
  • Options
    KTZ17 said:

So cute!! You were the mama who was told girl & had a boy? I remember that but couldn't remember who it was! That must've been nuts!

Yup that was me! It was quite a surprise to say the least!
  • Options

Is that a cow outfit??!!

It's a cow jacket lol
  • Options
    Yay!!!  Congrats on the Inside-Out day! The pictures are great :) 

• Options
    He is sooooo chubby and cute!!!! Happy inside out day!
  • Options
    ahhhh so cute!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    because it didn't fucking snow enough for me to build my own
  • Options
    Adorable!

FFC, I'm a little sad you didn't have a girl (although P is an adorable little boy) bc your girl name is one of my favorites and H won't let me use it.

Baby boy 7.10.13
  • Options
    MRads said:

Adorable!

FFC, I'm a little sad you didn't have a girl (although P is an adorable little boy) bc your girl name is one of my favorites and H won't let me use it.

Haha yeah it's still our top girl name. We have a ton of monogrammed things and a blanket with the whole name.
  • Options
    So cute!!! I always think about you and P being a boy. I think you were the only J13er that that happened too, but it shows that it still can happen!
    Trying for #2 since November 2015

DS #1 - 7/25/13

• Options
    Beautiful mom, beautiful baby.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    shara3333 said:

So cute!!! I always think about you and P being a boy. I think you were the only J13er that that happened too, but it shows that it still can happen!

Haha yes you can bet I'll never believe another ultrasound!
  • Options
    Happy inside-out day! I love his chubby face <3
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Surprise BFP on 11/02/12 EDD 07/06/13 --> Express wedding on 12/29/2012 --> G was born on 07/15/13
    *Multicultural family raising a multilingual toddler: Spanish, Italian, Dutch and English

• Options
    MyrrhajMyrrhaj member
    edited March 2014
    Man I could go at those cheeks with my fingers all day. So cuuute! Seriously though, this is really insane. Time has flown by. Bittersweet! :(( :D:(
     photo 4e45a05e-3ae9-47cc-8426-add6bb675340_zps983d487a.jpg
                photo d2dcf996-bfd5-4c24-9964-9fec17650083_zpsa207334b.png               

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Myrrhaj said:
    Man I could go at those cheeks with my fingers all day. So cuuute! Seriously though, this is really insane. Time has flown by. Bittersweet! :(( :D:(
    I know.  It's hard to believe it's soon time to plan his birthday party!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"