March 2013 Moms

What are you most looking forward to?

What are you most looking forward to in DD/DSs second year?

I can't wait to see what he ends up really liking. Right now he shows interest in certain things but it'll be good to see it become even more obvious. Also, looking forward to being able to share all kinds of foods with him.

Re: What are you most looking forward to?

• Maybe it's just cabin fever from this long winter but I am really excited to go to the park with him this summer and for him to play on the playground a little bit more. I'm also excited to take swimming lessons with him, I remember swimming with my mom when I was older (around 4 or 5) and I loved it!

I also love sharing food with LO, it's just amazing to watch him feed himself and see his reactions and what he likes. I totally understand now why everyone else was so excited for him to start solids, it is so fun!

• I am looking forward to seeing what funny phrases DS might say.  His babble is so cute right now.  I am very excited to understand what the heck he goes on and on about.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

;

• Loading the player...
  • I can't wait till I can start understanding what dd says! She was an early talker, she can already say a handful of words (however hard to understand) and she just gabs away but it's so hard when you can tell she's trying to tell us something but she can't really say it yet.

I am not ready, however for the things I can only imagine will come out of her mouth!
  • I know I'll probably regret this, but walking. LO is right there and cruises all over the furniture, walls, anything I let him. It'll be fun when I can take him to the park and let him walk around instead of me carrying him. Those squishy surfaces aren't nice to his knees when he crawls around on it.

• Having fun with her, DD is a lot of fun! I can't wait for swimming and all the fun warm weather stuff.

Oh! The magic time that is rumored to be between 18-24 months when they stop trying to eat every.single.non-food.thing.

I hope that as we introduce more foods meal planning will get easier?

I am looking forward to the money I will be making now that I will be going back to PT work.

It will be nice when she sleeps better and cuts back her nursing... Maybe those things will happen this year?
  • Ready to swim! Our Tiny was first in the pool at 6 weeks and enjoyed it all summer.
    He is very good at kicking and loves to splash.
  • I'm exciting about talking, too. He's taken a lot of interest in funny noises and animal sounds lately, and I am already beginning to see how much fun he's going to be as a toddler. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"