March 2014 Moms
Options

Dumb Questions

167891012»

Re: Dumb Questions

• Options
    Will L&D send me home with a slow leak?
    I really don't want to go up there for the 500th time.

Irrational i know. But i'm 90% positive its fluid not pee.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Ok the cool mist humidifier - do I run it all the time or wait until LO is stuffy/ congested? I bought it but curious how often/when it should be used
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ok the cool mist humidifier - do I run it all the time or wait until LO is stuffy/ congested? I bought it but curious how often/when it should be used
    I think this depends on how dry the air is in your home. We typically run ours all the time at first to prevent LO from getting stuffy/congested. Although I live in the desert, the air is really dry and dusty.

I think it just depends on baby. With DD we lived in the desert so it was dry, but we never ran the humidifier unless she needed it because of congestion. Just personal preference!
    Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

The only good thing about living in FL, I have never owned one of these. We have humid as hell weather all of the time! Sorry had to share, don't get to say that very often!
  • Options
    Ok I am bumping this thread because I am wondering (and don't think it's been asked yet), what should I pack for baby in the hospital? Like what does he wear when he is there? Just a bunch of onesies?
  • Options
    dotgirl2 said:
    Ok I am bumping this thread because I am wondering (and don't think it's been asked yet), what should I pack for baby in the hospital? Like what does he wear when he is there? Just a bunch of onesies?
    Someone asked this yesterday: https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12276099/probably-totally-stupid-ftm-question

Thanks! I knew I was probably missing it somewhere but didn't remember seeing it in this thread.
  • Options
    Dumb question - do they put he IV In your arm or hand during labor? Or maybe it varies.
    Last time I didn't have time for one.
    Pregnancy Tickerimage
  • Options
    I find humidifiers to be a pain in the butt. They have to cleaned frequently and if they are not you can get legionnaires disease. We have a humidifier built into our house/heating system that we turn up during the winter. My doc said best thing is putting a plant in each room or if sick hang some laundry to dry in the room. Just a thought.
  • Options

BabiesFTW said:

Dumb question - do they put he IV In your arm or hand during labor? Or maybe it varies.
    Last time I didn't have time for one.

Depends on who is doing your line..
    And where you have straight, decent veins.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"