Detroit Babies
Options

Recommendations for Doctor in Canton

I am trying to find a new doc in the Novi/Livonia/Canton/Plymouth area. Can anyone recommend a doctor they have had a good experience with and what hospital they deliver at?

Thanks!

Re: Recommendations for Doctor in Canton

• Options

Are you talking for yourself or pediatrician?  

I go to Women's Health Consultants in Novi, Dr. Herman. Really like her and she delivers at Providence Park which is really close to the office.

For baby, Dr. Newcombe, Providence Park Pediatrics.  

photo siggy_zpsf288824b.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Iha. Plymouth canton area practice for ped n Ob awesome docs! They have a Plymouth location n a canton location st joes Ann Arbor is the hospital for delivery
    Becca
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    jso716jso716 member
    Thank you!
  • Options
    I second Becca's recommendation for IHA practice. I live in Canton and see Dr. Archer in Plymouth and she is great!! I've also seen one other doctor there, Dr. Kreske, and she is wonderful too.
  • Options
    I used Westside OB/GYN - they are in Canton and Livonia and deliver out of St. Mary's.

• Options
    I see Dr. Donna Hrozencik at IHA Canton (who works out of St. Joe's Mercy in Ypsilanti).  She is super nice!
  • Options
    I see Dr. McFarland at IHA Canton and she has been great. I also like dr. Bernidoni there too. They deliver at St. Joe's, but have privileges at UM.

My daughter sees Dr. Tosto has ihA canton peds and she is fantastic!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"