TTC After a Loss
Options

+Bible Study Check In+

Welcome to the Bible Study Check-In. This check-in currently runs 2 times a week on Mondays and Thursdays. Mondays are our in-depth study where we spend time tackling a study (currently the Good Morning Girls “Intentionally Focused Study).  Thursdays are our check-in day. If you cannot get int touch with your prayer partner please PM @megrae12 or @MrsG80inTN and we will assign you a new one. 

This is a list of the current prayer partners. Please respond to your prayer partner's post and/or communicate via PM:

@LyndsieMarie7 & @megrae12

@EKGibs & @skategirl128

@MrsG80inTN & @MoreThanSparrows08

@dajhuges & @PolevaultRN

House keeping note: I know it was mentioned last week about moving this check in to once a week. Please put your comments down on whether you would like to continue in current format of twice a week or move to once a week. 

Sorry this is late ladies, it was a crazy long day. 

So let's hear it. How are you? How were you intentional this week? I know some of us do not have living children, so how were you intentional with the children in your life? Did you find it hard? Did you find yourself leaning on God for this or were you trying to do it in your own strength?
Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
imageimage
DX: stage 2 Endo 2012, PCOS 7/2/14,  HSG 6/11/14, Lefty open!!
BFP#1, EDD: 4/27/14, Missed EP confirmed: 9/23/13, R tube removal: 9/25/13 
Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
Clomid/TI#2=BFN, Clomid/TI #3=CP
BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15
On a treatment break: 2 natural cycles. Saving money, sigh*

Goodbye my sweet babies. We miss you so much
All Welcome

Re: +Bible Study Check In+

• Options
    Hello there lovely ladies... I have definitely been good about staying in the Word this week and being intentional with that piece.  I haven't had an opportunity to be intentional with any of the children in my life, aside from prayer... I have been intentional about praying about my child in Heaven and the future children that God should bless me with.  I really want to research/pray about/dig into God's plan amidst loss and come up with some Bible verses to combat the feelings that seem to cloud my emotions.  

Prayer requests - continue to pray for my dad... he had that eye surgery last week on Friday and then had to have emergency surgery on the other eye on Monday... then after that he had to have a shot in that eye yesterday... UGH!

I hope and pray that each of you are doing well.

Me 35 / DH 36
    TTC since 09/2009
    Hashimoto's diagnosis 11/2011 / Endometriosis removal surgery 04/2013
    Other diagnosis: 1 mutation - PAI-1 gene
    BFP#1 9/27/2013  /  EDD 6/4/14  /  MC 10/17/2013
    BFP#2 3/4/14  /  EDD 11/13/14  /  CP
    BFP#3 6/7/14  / EDD 2/16/15  /  CP
    BFP #4 11/7/2014 / EDD 7/17/15  /  CP
    Current  Plan: Waiting to change RE... Appt on 1/16
    RXs: Metformin, Levothyroxin, Baby Aspirin, CoQ10, Vitamin D, Folic Acid, Pre-natal. Progesterone post O.

imageimage
    ***Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

All Welcome

• Options
    Hello, lovelies. Sorry I was late posting this yesterday, it was a crazy busy day. I have been intentional in the fact that children in my life (mostly my clients) are my light. They make my day and while it is sometimes hard to see them, I always come away with a lightness I cant explain. I am not being very intentional with being in the Word. I am failing miserably in that aspect. 

This week has been hard. If you saw my AW post, you know why. I am struggling hard to find what God's plan in all of this is. All I get back is wait, and well, I am not good with waiting at all. I need answers as to why all of this piling up. I need to know the reason behind this madness. Of course, God doesnt work like that and while I know that, it's hard to practice. I want so badly to know why this is happening. In all honesty, I am just tired. 

Prayer: Please pray that this b/w I have to have after I O will come back normal. I do not think I can handle one more card stacked against us. Please pray for us as well as we deal with H not getting the job he wanted. We are ok where we are, but this would have just set us up better in the long run. Also, H and I are both talking about going back to school, him to finish his bachelors and me for my masters. It's a big step so be praying for that. 

Praises: Wow, I had a lot of prayer requests. My praise is that no matter how hard this life gets, I am still blessed. I have hard time seeing it sometimes but I have you lovely ladies to point it out to me. I am blessed even if I do not have the blessings I think I need. So many ((Hugs)) ladies and I am beyond blessed and incredibly rich to have y'all in my life. 
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    DX: stage 2 Endo 2012, PCOS 7/2/14,  HSG 6/11/14, Lefty open!!
    BFP#1, EDD: 4/27/14, Missed EP confirmed: 9/23/13, R tube removal: 9/25/13 
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    Clomid/TI#2=BFN, Clomid/TI #3=CP
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15
    On a treatment break: 2 natural cycles. Saving money, sigh*

Goodbye my sweet babies. We miss you so much
    All Welcome

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @MrsG80InTN - That sounds pretty intentional - I am impressed. I love the idea of praying for future children - I firmly believe that we exist as spirits before this life so to me, my future babies are just waiting on the other side and I can't wait to meet them.

@Megrae12 - I just want to reach through the computer and give you the biggest hug possible.  I am so sorry you're struggling and going through this. I hope the pain has eased some.  I hope your b/w gives comes back clear - or that at least it gives you answers so that you can make a good plan for treatment.  You are always in my prayers my dear.

This week I haven't been as intentional with reading the scriptures with my DS as I was hoping.  However I have been more intentional in my discipline with him - I have been trying to be more Christlike and correct and teach instead of yell or punish.  It's helped.  I also had a good conversation with him about how to be brave and strong and rely on the Holy Ghost to help him in school when others are mean to him.  I went to his school for a music program and saw first hand a kid (one he's had problems with all year) just taunt and tease my DS and the teacher other kid's mom was oblivious.  I had to tell the mother to tell her kid to leave mine alone. So DS and I chatted about treating others kindly, even those who are mean to us. Just like Jesus was kind and compassionate to those who were mean to him.  It was a good conversation, but it broke my heart to see someone mistreat him.
    BabyFruit Ticker   image
    05/31/1997: Married DH - Began TTC right away | 08/2002: Diagnosed with PCOS, Endometriosis
    10/05/2005: Adpoted DS - Funniest boy ever!
    09/2007: Ectopic with rupture - lost right tube | 09/2012: Ectopic - saved the left tube
    08/05/2013: BFP not ectopic | EDD: 4/22/2014 | 09/15/2013: Miscarried at home
    Underwent Gastric Bypass 01/06/2014 to help with PCOS and weight.  Lost 186 lbs - had to TTA for 1 year
    Burned the bench 01/20/15 - Medicated Cycle with Clomid and HCG trigger shot on 02/08/2015
    ++++ BFP 2/17/18 ++++  EDD 10/26/2015
    "Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost." ~ Romans 15:13 
  • Options
    @Dajhughes - I'm so sorry to hear about your son.  Bullying just sucks.  I hate that kids have to put up with it.  Sounds like your conversation with him was spot on even if not fun to witness.

@megrae12 - praying for your heart and for your next steps.  Read that document I sent you yesterday... specifically the we are called to a good fight and thrown a giant-sized weight statements.  

@mcnsher0627 - My heart hurts for you.  Praying for your healing and for you and your DH, for your job, and for your heart.  

Me 35 / DH 36
    TTC since 09/2009
    Hashimoto's diagnosis 11/2011 / Endometriosis removal surgery 04/2013
    Other diagnosis: 1 mutation - PAI-1 gene
    BFP#1 9/27/2013  /  EDD 6/4/14  /  MC 10/17/2013
    BFP#2 3/4/14  /  EDD 11/13/14  /  CP
    BFP#3 6/7/14  / EDD 2/16/15  /  CP
    BFP #4 11/7/2014 / EDD 7/17/15  /  CP
    Current  Plan: Waiting to change RE... Appt on 1/16
    RXs: Metformin, Levothyroxin, Baby Aspirin, CoQ10, Vitamin D, Folic Acid, Pre-natal. Progesterone post O.

imageimage
    ***Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

All Welcome

• Options
    Hi ladies. ((hugs)) all around.  I think we could all use them today.

**CHILDREN MENTIONED**

While I didn't read the devotional (shame on me...) I have focused on being more intentional with my kiddos.  My oldest is very emotional, so I've been making sure I give him (and my youngest) time to be upset and then helping him move on (rather than just telling him to "grow up" or "get over it" or "it's not a big deal" etc.)  It really seems to be helping him.

I have also been working on letting go of my angel babies - I feel like I've been holding on too tightly to them to be able to move forward in my life. I have to let God take care of them now, and He'll do a much better job than I ever could.

DH and I decided last that we would discuss TTC on a monthly basis for the next few months. Since we have so many changes coming up in the next few months, we thought it would be better to assess our circumstances each month.
    Anniversary
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
      DS #1 born 8/3/06, DS #2 born 10/2/08
    TTC since 8/13 BFP 11/27/13, EDD: 8/3/14
    US 12/9 found 2 Gestational Sacs, MC 12/10/13 6w3d
    BFP #4 5/15/14, EDD: 1/25/14, HB 6/4/14 Movement 8/13/14
    All Welcome

Image and video hosting by TinyPic  image
  • Options
    @mcnsher0627 - I am so sorry you are struggling - you are in my prayers.

@morethansparrows08 - Letting go of my angels is something I have spoken with my grief counselor about - something she said that really helped me was that you don't have to "let them go" you can instead give them over to our Savior, Jesus Christ.  It's not something we can do without His help.  Through His sacrifice he makes up for all unfair things.  So if I think about giving my angels to the Lord for safe keeping, it helps me a bit, hope that helps you as well.
    BabyFruit Ticker   image
    05/31/1997: Married DH - Began TTC right away | 08/2002: Diagnosed with PCOS, Endometriosis
    10/05/2005: Adpoted DS - Funniest boy ever!
    09/2007: Ectopic with rupture - lost right tube | 09/2012: Ectopic - saved the left tube
    08/05/2013: BFP not ectopic | EDD: 4/22/2014 | 09/15/2013: Miscarried at home
    Underwent Gastric Bypass 01/06/2014 to help with PCOS and weight.  Lost 186 lbs - had to TTA for 1 year
    Burned the bench 01/20/15 - Medicated Cycle with Clomid and HCG trigger shot on 02/08/2015
    ++++ BFP 2/17/18 ++++  EDD 10/26/2015
    "Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost." ~ Romans 15:13 
  • Options
    So sorry I missed the check-in this week, ladies! I've been super busy at work and just exhausted when I get home. Please know that I am keeping all of you in prayer! Hope everyone is having a wonderful, blessed weekend! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #1 8.6.2011 EDD 4.7.2012 DS1 born 3.30.2012

BFP #2 1.21.2014 EDD 10.1.2014 natural m/c 1.30.2014
    BFP #3 4.30.2014 EDD 1.10.2015 DS2 born 12.31.2014
    imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"