3rd Trimester

support band

I just wanted to know if any of you use or have used a support band. My back and belly are achy from standing all day at work. I never used one with dd so I'm out of my league here. I'd prefer something I could use PP if it's worth it. Thanks!
DH & I: 29
TTC #1 4/2009 -  DD 2/5/10
TTC #2 since October 2011
2IF issues
7/2013 - IUI #1: 50 units Follistim +  Ovidrel  = BFN
8/2013 - IUI #2: 50 units Follistim +  Ovidrel  = BFP! Beta #1 (12 dpiui) 8/21: 45  Beta #2 (16 dpiui) 8/26: 301 Beta #3 (21 dpiui) 8/30: 1,929. 1st Ultrasound 9/4 - One perfect sac. 2nd Ultrasound 9/13 - Heartbeat at 124 bpm! Anniversary  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: support band

• I'm using one, it has really helped my lower back and pelvis. I got a It's You Babe Mini Cradle from Amazon for about $13-14.  Totally recommend it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've been using mine since the second trimester (two hip surgeries have left me with a really crappy and weak left hip). It's AWESOME. I don't really recommend wearing it while sitting down (it can cut into your hips and dig into your bladder), but it's really awesome any other time. It's enabled me to stay active throughout my pregnancy!
    September Siggy Challenge: Singing in the Shower

• Loading the player...
  • Yes, I got the aofeite belt/band on amazon for like 25-30 bucks. It's great to wear when I'm on my feet a lot, but super uncomfortable to sit in. Definitely helped with my back/hip pain.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • I have one thats thicker to support my back,hips and belly cause i have a disease in my joints that messes my joints,my ligaments and mucles up so they arent strong enough to hold her where she is supposed to be and everything else . I found it helped but the further i got along it hurt my belly and she would kick me harder when i wore it and sitting down it would dig into my hips and end up right under my ribs [ i'm really small so i have a mall body frame] but if you can find one that will work up until the end you will love it.
  • I use a Modela support band and I love it.
    Nikolas Knight 
    Born: August 8th, 2009   8lbs 8oz  4:33pm

Nolan Lawrence 
    Born: May 21st2014   8lbs 14oz  3:27pm

There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children. 
    One is roots; the other, wings."   -Hodding Carter
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"