July 2013 Moms
Options

Greys anatomy

emmanemmemmanemm member
edited February 2014 in July 2013 Moms
I just sat down with my glass of wine and I'm about to put it on. She better choose Jackson!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Greys anatomy

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Tell meeeeee!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    because it didn't fucking snow enough for me to build my own
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
  • Options
    Amazingness!!!!!!
  • Options
    Good episode!
  • Options
    TheLittleRedMTheLittleRedM member
    edited February 2014
    So mad. Apparently, now that we don't have cable, my TV only gets three channels. ABC is not one of them -.-

ETA: Which means I need to wait until tomorrow. The suspense!!!
    Married 12.20.2010
    BFP#1: 11.22.2012 EDD: 7.22.2013 DS Born 7.24.2013
    BFP#2: 11.26.2014 EDD: 7.25.2015 *chemical confirmed 12.08.14*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @mermomo5 I definitely want to discuss when I'm done watching! I will jump back on the boards when it's over.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Sooooo good!!
  • Options
  • Options
    Mer, text me! I can't wait for Hulu tomorrow!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    @NKaeding I'm getting close to finishing this season of House of Cards!!!!

• Options
    Omg, y'all, I just finished the episode. Soooo good!

******Just a fair warning the rest of this thread will contain spoilers!******

And discuss!!

I love April and Jackson.

• Options
    19 more minutes!!! Fucking west coast. 
  • Options
    H is on his way home with Take out chinese food (I'm having a cheat day, don't hate me DD) I plan to watch and stuff my face. 
  • Options
    @jackson290721 19 more minutes till it starts?

• Options
    emmanemm said:
    @jackson290721 19 more minutes till it starts?
    yes :( 
  • Options
    emmanemmemmanemm member
    edited February 2014
    Also, I no longer have to look at your screename to type the numbers, I have them memorized. I'm very proud of this accomplishment.

• Options
    emmanemm said:
    Also, I no longer have to look at your screename to type the numbers, I have them memorized. I'm very proud of this accomplishment.

:\">
  • Options
    Wait for meeee!!! Okay I know you probably can't but I'm gonna post while watching. Sooo sorrynotsorry.
    H born 07/02/2013
  • Options
    NKaeding said:

valstulas said:

@NKaeding I'm getting close to finishing this season of House of Cards!!!!

Nice! The last three episodes are amazing!
    Yes they were, but SPOILER ALERT!

Stamper :(( :(( :((

• Options
    I'm here and ready to talk about last night!! It was soooo good and I'm glad that she picked Jackson!!

The whole thing with Ross/Alex's dad bothered me though and so did Miranda and Ben. So did Callie and Arizona. Basically I'm annoyed with those story lines. Am I alone here?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    kaylakim said:

I'm here and ready to talk about last night!! It was soooo good and I'm glad that she picked Jackson!!

The whole thing with Ross/Alex's dad bothered me though and so did Miranda and Ben. So did Callie and Arizona. Basically I'm annoyed with those story lines. Am I alone here?
    No, you are not alone. I didn't like the Alex/Ross thing and I really think he should've been fired. I cannot stand Ross.

• Options
    simone711 said:

Rushmore said:

********SPOILER**************

I love what happened between Jackson and April.  At the mid-finale I was side-eyeing Jackson for proclaiming his love at April's wedding, BUT it's pretty awesome (and redeeming) that they ended up getting married. It shows that Jackson was serious and not just being a douche lol.

I love this too!!!  I wonder how the "no relationships at work" will play out!!!!!

I'm wondering about this too. Like how is it going to play out with the people who are already married? And is it going to screw up Alex and Jo's relationship?

• Options
    emmanemm said:

simone711 said:

Rushmore said:

********SPOILER**************

I love what happened between Jackson and April.  At the mid-finale I was side-eyeing Jackson for proclaiming his love at April's wedding, BUT it's pretty awesome (and redeeming) that they ended up getting married. It shows that Jackson was serious and not just being a douche lol.

I love this too!!!  I wonder how the "no relationships at work" will play out!!!!!
    I'm wondering about this too. Like how is it going to play out with the people who are already married? And is it going to screw up Alex and Jo's relationship?

It seems like married couples are safe that's why Jackson said that they will have to start telling people but Alex and Jo are going to have trouble.
  • Options
    We are extremely happy together, in case anyone was wondering. 
  • Options
    Loved Jackson and April....ended just how I had hoped....Callie and Arizona need to be done, I found myself doing major eye rolls when they were signing for the house, Callie should just tell her to beat it!!!

Karen - 36      DH - 39

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Karen0477 said:

Loved Jackson and April....ended just how I had hoped....Callie and Arizona need to be done, I found myself doing major eye rolls when they were signing for the house, Callie should just tell her to beat it!!!

Yes! Arizona is such a bitch, she has out Callie through so much. I can't stand her.

• Options
    Apparently my next UO is that I can't stand April! I was hoping she'd marry that poor schmuck and move! I do agree that Ross is uber annoying too. Love Grey's but once Christina leaves, there isn't much worth watching anymore for me.
  • Options
    Ahhhhhh!!! Such a good episode!!! 

Now, back to catching up on this thread...
    Married 12.20.2010
    BFP#1: 11.22.2012 EDD: 7.22.2013 DS Born 7.24.2013
    BFP#2: 11.26.2014 EDD: 7.25.2015 *chemical confirmed 12.08.14*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Apparently my next UO is that I can't stand April! I was hoping she'd marry that poor schmuck and move! I do agree that Ross is uber annoying too. Love Grey's but once Christina leaves, there isn't much worth watching anymore for me.

Completely agree. Christina is my favorite, it'll be hard to watch and be interested in the show without her there.

• Options
    I don't like Alex and Jo together. And the new rule is really gonna stir some shit!! Also, I find Meredith so dramatic. She really annoyed me last night!
    H born 07/02/2013
  • Options

I agree the show really won't be as interesting without Christina. They're going to have to do some GOOD writing to make up for losing her character!
  • Options

Me too, can't stand April
    Married 6/18/11
    BFP #1 10/26/12 DS born 6/30/13
    BFP #2 10/30/13 MC 11/25/13
    BFP #3 1/18/14 DS #2 born 10/7/14
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

image   Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    so so excited that Jackson and April ended up together and married!  I totally got fooled and thought they hadn't ended up together and I was so annoyed until the end!
  • Options
    Are we sure it is Stephanie who took it to HR? Could have been any of the three, no?
  • Options
    Just watched it! Managed to get both kids to nap at the same time for an hour so I got to see it! Loved the ending with Jackson and April. Totally had chills when I saw her diamond wedding band!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"