July 2014 Moms
Options

STM+, Baby Movement Poll 2/28

kmawbkmawb member
edited February 2014 in July 2014 Moms
For the STMs+ in the group: Have you felt baby move yet (not when you first felt it, but for your current GA)? Can't fit a SS option so the "I'm not sure if what I felt was movement or not" ladies are included in the no movement option.
AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest

STM+, Baby Movement Poll 2/28 108 votes

18w and have felt movement
13% 15 votes
18w and have not felt movement yet or are unsure
3% 4 votes
19w and have felt movement
20% 22 votes
19w and have not felt movement yet or are unsure
2% 3 votes
20w and have felt movement
20% 22 votes
20w and have not felt movement yet or are unsure
1% 2 votes
21w and have felt movement
20% 22 votes
21w and have not felt movement yet or are unsure
0% 1 vote
22w and have felt movement
14% 16 votes
22w and have not felt movement yet or are unsure
0% 1 vote

Re: STM+, Baby Movement Poll 2/28

• Options

20w6d and last night I finally felt a few of baby boy's kicks/punches from the outside!!

DH hasn't felt them yet but I'm sure the time is coming when he will actually catch one (this boy is crafty, he almost always stops moving as soon there's a hand on my bump - little bugger!). Plus, DD was snuggling with me on the couch just after I felt the movements from the outside and I'm pretty sure he was kicking her butt where it was pressed against my tummy but I don't think she noticed (she was very engrossed in her alphabet game on the iPad at the time).

AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    20w6d and DH felt baby move for the first time this week, not a full on kick, but more like rolling

11.2011 - DS1

02.2013 - loss at 6 wks

06.2014 - DS2

10.2015 - loss at 12 wks

03.2017 - DD

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Been feeling for a little over a week but not kicks, just rolling and wiggling. Yesterday DH felt baby A's foot though
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I have anterior placenta so this time I felt movement later (DD1 was 15 weeks!), but I started feeling DD2 at about 18 weeks, and it's much more obvious and consistent this week at 21. DH can't feel anything yet, and I don't expect that to happen for a few more weeks.
    <Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>

BabyFruit Ticker>
  • Options
    I'm 20w2d and can't say I've felt anything 100% yet. I've had one a day for about a week that make me freeze and question it, but nothing concrete yet. I had anterior placenta with both my boys and this time it is on top. I was really hoping if feel it earlier this time, but no such luck.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    22w3d and I've been feeling little girl since 15 weeks. DH felt her kick for the first time last weekend :)
    I felt DS around 15 weeks also.

Mommy to R (8.23.11) and K (6.21.14).

• Options
    I have an anterior placenta, so still waiting to feel this little guy moving around! I had an anterior placenta with dd2 also and never felt flutters, just went straight to big kicks. Hoping in feel him soon. I'll be 18 weeks on Sunday.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    22 weeks yesterday. I've been feeling movements since 14 weeks. And just this week I can see my stomach moves when she moves. Amazing feeling.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    20 weeks 4 days. I have been feeling him for about a month now but just in the last few days its really picked up in intensity. He must have had a growth spurt. DH got to feel him for the first time last night :) Way earlier than with DD!

image image   image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary

BFP#1 9/25/10 DD born 6/9/11
    BFP#2 8/1/13 MC 8/31/13
    BFP#3 11/2/13 EDD 7/15/14 Stick baby Stick
    1st u/s 11/26/13 at 7w, measuring right on track and a heartbeat of 139bpm
    NT Scan 1/6/14 at 12w 6d, normal healthy squirmy baby measuring right on track heartbeat of 147bpm
    1st 2nd tri Scan 2/3/14 at 16w 6d, very healthy baby BOY!
    A/S 3/4/14 still a very healthy BOY, measuring right on track!
    DS born 7/9/14

All always welcome

• Options
    21wks and 5d and I've been feeling some movement for a few weeks.  It's just a poke and prod here and their though, because I have an anterior placenta.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"