June 2013 Moms

Which would you prefer to attend?

MufflerloveMufflerlove member
edited February 2014 in June 2013 Moms
Would you rather attend a first birthday on

My DH and I don't agree and I need to reserve the park shelter ASAP if that's the case.

Which would you prefer to attend? 137 votes

Saturday at the park
27% 37 votes
Sunday at the park
7% 10 votes
Saturday in our house/backyard
44% 61 votes
Sunday in our house/backyard
18% 25 votes
See results
2% 4 votes

Re: Which would you prefer to attend?

• We're doing a Saturday at the park. You just reminded me that I need to reserve our shelter!
    image imageimageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I figure if it's in the park, you don't have to clean the house for everyone or have a whole lot of clean up.
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I voted Saturday at your house bc with 1 year olds, I don't love the idea of changing diapers in the park. Maybe when they're a little older?

• I put sunday at the park because that is what we are doing. However, we are driving 6hrs from where we live. We are having it in our hometown and I need a day to prep/organize before I put it on, otherwise I would be having it on Saturday. I say regardless of which day you host, weekends during the summer are super busy. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We're probably doing a Saturday in our backyard, but we have a large shelter/awning by our back fence.  I wouldn't want to try an indoor party; we just don't have enough space for a bunch of little kids and their parents!
    Married to my best friend 6/5/10
    BFP #1 9/7/10, EDD 5/14/11, Violet born 5/27/11.
    BFP #2 4/9/12, EDD 12/16/12, M/C Rory 4/24/12.
    BFP #3 10/6/12, EDD 6/16/12., Matilda born 6/17/13.
  • Thanks ladies. We will have it Saturday at our house!
  • Definitely a good call.  I kind of hate Sunday parties.  It wrecks my whole "prep for the week" thing :)
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"