3rd Trimester

Not really sure?

Im just 33 wks but i have been feeling like im about to start my period? Its mainly in my lower back and kinda wraps around to the front. Not really sure if its something i need to call my doctor about but was wondering if anyone else felt this?

Re: Not really sure?

• Im just 33 wks but i have been feeling like im about to start my period? Its mainly in my lower back and kinda wraps around to the front. Not really sure if its something i need to call my doctor about but was wondering if anyone else felt this?

I had this also (just made 34 weeks) for about 2-3 days. It was baby dropping. I was so uncomfortable when it happened but actually feel a lot better now. I feel like I can breath easier and his feet do not stay in my ribs anymore. But definitely call your doctor if you are unsure!
  • I went to the doctor and they sent me to the hospital to monitor me and said it was slight contractions! Lol not what i expected , and they also said baby girl was dropping. So thats a good sign :))
  • Loading the player...
  • I went to the doctor and they sent me to the hospital to monitor me and said it was slight contractions! Lol not what i expected , and they also said baby girl was dropping. So thats a good sign :))

Did your doctor say it was ok to have contractions at this point? Mine told me if I'm having them then it means I'm overdoing it during the day.
  • They gave me a shot to stop them and told me no strenuous activities and to take it easy.
  • Abcollins57Abcollins57 member
    edited March 2014
    I'm glad they were able to stop them for you! Hopefully she stays put a few more weeks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"