November 2013 Moms

Weird exersaucer question

For anyone who has an exersaucer for LO, when they first started using it, or maybe it still happens, did one of their feet touch the bottom and the other one just sort of dangle? I don't know if the seat is weird or what, but DS has one foot completely flat, the other leg is bent and just dangling about an inch or two from the bottom. Anyone else have the same problem?
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimageimage

Re: Weird exersaucer question

• I haven't noticed only because Phia is still a little too small for her Exersaucer. Sorry!

#LOLFITMAMA
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes.  LO can't reach the bottom and leans because he has lots of room around him.  I just have a blanket folded up under him.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • If they are still a little small for it they will lean to one side so one foot touches. I put a pillow or a couple books under it so LO's feet can touch. You want to make sure they are fully sitting so it doesn't become a "crotch dangler" which can be bad for their hips. Also if they sit too far up you can roll up a blanket and put it in front of them to help keep them sitting.

This. My LO has one foot down too and we've allowed too much crotch dangling. Finally I put it away but I'll try it with books underneath.
  • I've tried her in ours and the same thing happens. I think she's just too small still :(
  • Princess_LilyPrincess_Lily member
    edited March 2014
    DDs feet will touch the "floor" of the exersaucer, but to keep her fairly steady we have to place a thick knitted blanket behind her for better support.

She is a little small for it, yes, but it does give her the stimulation she enjoys, which is sittting up for a few minutes at a time. She let's me know when she is done when she fusses in it.
    photo notebook.jpg 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"