January 2013 Moms

confused and need insight

Ok so I need help...  So my period is due tomorrow. For the past week I have been sick to my stomach, tired, bloated all the same feelings I had when pregnant with my DD. This one feels a little bit different since I never really had any nauseous.

Anyway not to me TMI but on Tuesday I had some spotting but not like a period lite pink when I wiped and some brownish discharge. Again i never had this with DD, so I thought implantation bleeding?  I took a few test. Some I had faint lines, some had no lines and the digital forget about it. It always seemed they were darker lines as the day went on. In the morning it was always a faint to no line showing.

I am totally confused. Ugh.. any insight would be helpful

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: confused and need insight

• Ok I am going to try again tomorrow. I have had 2 positive tests but the digital was negative and today the line was barely there.  I don't know but I 100% feel like I did last time but more nauseous...

BabyFruit Ticker

• A line is a line.  If there is a line, even a faint one, within the time frame, then you're pregnant.  If I were in your place, I'd call my dr for a blood test.  The digi's are less sensitive, and sometimes take a little longer to show positive.  But if you're getting a line within the time frame designated on the box, then it's a positive result.  Any line after the time frame is an evaporation line and is not a positive result. 
    Happily Mrs. C 
    image  image

image Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage image
    start ttc #1 in Jan 2009
    dx PCOS in May 2010, begin metformin
    Two failed clomid cycles (made lining too thin)
    Started acupuncture while saving for IVF in Sept 2011
    Add herbal infusions to the mix in Dec 2011
    Hoping holistic approach works!!!

BFP on April 2012 at 11dpo
    Meepy Man born on Jan 2013 - Hip Hip Hurray!

Ready to start ttc #2 April 2013, but plan to be an extended BF'er
    Back on metformin Aug 2013
    Restart herbal infusions Sept 2013 - currently drinking nettle, oatstraw, and red raspberry leaf
    DS weaned in April 2014
    Taking a break from herbs and just riding the healthy train.  
    Planning medicated cycle end of summer.  FX I get KU before then!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • I agree with using the first pee of the morning. :-)

Sorry to hijack this thread, but I have a related question. 

For those expecting their second or third, did you have different pregnancy symptoms than you experienced with your first? I had trippy dreams and felt achy breasts before I took my pregnancy test, so I am just wondering if I'll have the same symptoms if we are lucky enough to conceive again.

Visit The Nest!image Visit The Nest!

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness." - Eleanor Roosevelt

For those expecting their second or third, did you have different pregnancy symptoms than you experienced with your first? I had trippy dreams and felt achy breasts before I took my pregnancy test, so I am just wondering if I'll have the same symptoms if we are lucky enough to conceive again.
    So far my pregnancy has pretty much mirrored my first. Same level of m/s setting in at the same time, same sort of spotting, breast tenderness etc. The only difference is that my belly is a lot more noticeable this time.  My muscles are too worn to keep in that bloat! 

So far my pregnancy has pretty much mirrored my first. Same level of m/s setting in at the same time, same sort of spotting, breast tenderness etc. The only difference is that my belly is a lot more noticeable this time.  My muscles are too worn to keep in that bloat! 
    @meggiev123: Congratulations on your pregnancy!

Visit The Nest!image Visit The Nest!

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness." - Eleanor Roosevelt

@meggiev123: Congratulations on your pregnancy!
    Thanks! And good luck, keep us posted! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"