augusta17augusta17 member
edited February 2014 in Trying to Get Pregnant
TGIF! 

Cycle/Month: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Testing plans: 

Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: 

GTKY: Lets spice this up... Is there a secret you keep from your S/O?

TTC #1 since 08/2013

BFP#1: 1/6/2014 EDD: 9/17/2014 Natural MC: 1/17/2014 (5w3d)

BFP #2: 6/7/2014 EDD: 2/18/2015 Natural MC 6/19/2014 (5w)

BFP #3: 10/22/14 EDD: 7/1/2015  

*Taking Progesterone supplements* Beta 1: 777, Beta 2: 2589 *GROW BABY!*

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: {{{2WW FRIDAY}}}

• Options
    Cycle/Month: 7/7

CD/DPO: 15/1

Timing: -1, O.  Not the greatest...our schedules have been conflicting.

Testing plans: 13dpo maybe.

Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: none.

GTKY: Lets spice this up... Is there a secret you keep from your S/O?  DH doesn't know that I'm not fond of the idea of passing down his name should we have a boy. :( I'm terrible, I know. He is the 4th, and I think it's really cool that his family kept the name going...but I'm not in love with the idea.

TTC #1 since 08/2013

BFP#1: 1/6/2014 EDD: 9/17/2014 Natural MC: 1/17/2014 (5w3d)

BFP #2: 6/7/2014 EDD: 2/18/2015 Natural MC 6/19/2014 (5w)

BFP #3: 10/22/14 EDD: 7/1/2015  

*Taking Progesterone supplements* Beta 1: 777, Beta 2: 2589 *GROW BABY!*

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Cycle/Month: 2

CD/DPO: 19/5dpo (can't believe it's already 5 dpo!)

Timing: good I think we hit O, O-1 and 0-3

Testing plans: trying to wait until march 5th or 7th

Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: none- I keep getting odd cramps but I think they might have more to do with a little bit of constipation- which I'm sure is just my diet.

I don't really think so- nothing big anyway. Any time I mess up and do something bad I tend to blab- like this fall when I kept secretly buying maternity clothes off eBay!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @alpresson I totally get that. It kind of takes away from making the baby "yours". Maybe you'll have all girls and it will be a moot point. I'm sure he'd understand if you didn't want to- I've never heard anything go much past 3rd myself- so maybe it's time to spice it up!
  • Options
    @maplesugarkisses fx it gets darker :o)
  • Options
    It's pretty much just as faint as yesterday but 9dpo is still very early. I'm most likely seeing things for the most part lol
    @ed16564 thanks! :)

~*~ TTC Baby #2 ~*~
    Me: 30 
    DF: 29 DS: 10
    Angel Babies: July, September, and December 2013

My Ovulation Chart

• Options
    FX it gets darker @maplesugarkisses!

Cycle/Month: 2/3

CD/DPO: 46/8

Timing: -5, -3, O

Testing plans: None for now. I only had an 8 day LP last time though, so I might get tempted if AF is not here by Sunday

Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: I feel like I'm getting my period. Yesterday when I was teaching I was convinced it started and rushed to the bathroom after class, but nothing! Waves of cramps, nausea, and occasional headachey-ness. I'm really trying not to read into the dip in my chart yesterday...

GTKY: Lets spice this up... Is there a secret you keep from your S/O? Not really, I have a super guilty conscience. However sometimes I lie about how much things cost that I buy for me, but I do it with my own money so it doesn't really hurt him either way, just spares me the "you're ridiculous" looks, haha

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
     Cycle/Month: 4/4

CD/DPO: 25/14

Timing: Every day except -4. Which still wasn't good enough.

Testing plans: Done.

Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: Ugh. Ugh ugh ugh. I just feel like I got off of an emotional roller coaster, with thinking I saw something on a few tests and totally getting my hopes up. I just feel helpless, which I know is ridiculous since this was only our 4th month trying. But it sucks to know that I did so much this cycle- opk's, temping, pretty much perfect timing, cut out caffeine and drastically limited alcohol, ate healthy and drank tons water, used preseed, even choked down pineapple core after O.... and it still didn't pan out. I guess I just like to have control over things and I'm feeling like I don't with this. I also have this creeping suspicion that there is something wrong with me and/or DH and that we won't be able to get pregnant. Feel free to smack me upside the head or hand me a chill pill, but I needed to get this out!

tl:dr: I'm not pregnant and I'm not happy about it.

GTKY: Lets spice this up... Is there a secret you keep from your S/O? Umm. Honestly not really, I am a terrible liar and always feel really guilty if I do. 
    TTC#1 since November, 2013

May Siggy Challenge: Favorite Meme

• Options
    Cycle/Month: 1/1

CD/DPO: 25/13

Timing: almost perfect

Testing plans: I'm done testing

Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: Just waiting on AF and being disappointed. This was only our first month trying so I know it's dumb but of course you hope you're one if the lucky few that it happens the first month. Oh well, on to next cycle.

GTKY: Nothing juicy, I can't not tell him everything. I only told him about one of the tests I took this month even though I took 3. He doesn't really know I participate on TB. He knows I'm on this website a lot, and I'll tell him things I read on here, but I don't think he gets the community.
    imageimageimage
    BFP 6/15/14   EDD: 2/24/15

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
     Cycle/Month: 2/2

CD/DPO: 24/8

Timing: Good

Testing plans: I have about a million Wondfos and I know I'll start using wasting them from here on out.

Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: This is the third day in a row that my temp is exactly. the. same, I've tested the thermometer at different times of the day and it definitely fluctuates, so whatever, I guess! I'm thinking about stopping temping until AF - it makes me so anxious and my weekend temps are always wacky anyway.

GTKY: I'm flighty and accident-prone, so I definitely keep secrets about stupid things I do while out of DH's sight - setting small fires in the kitchen while cooking, leaving the car door open overnight, letting the dog loose and spending an hour chasing her through the neighborhood...  
  • Options
    Pintobean39Pintobean39 member
    edited February 2014
    Cycle/Month: 27

CD/DPO: 15/3 or 2 or 1

Timing: doesn't get any better

Testing plans: not for a while since I'm going on vacation and not bringing any test with me.

Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: Not really sure when I ovulated because of the meds and I can't really trust my temps. I just glad I don't have to have sex anymore.

GTKY: Lets spice this up... Is there a secret you keep from your S/O? Not anything that I intentionally say I don't want to tell him.

FX @maplesugarkisses
    Fucking bump!!!!
  • Options
    Cycle/Month:    3 / 4

CD/DPO:    19 / 4  (ha ha....by b-day is 4/19)  voo doo!

Timing:    -1

Testing plans:    10 dpo.   Thursday. 

Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks:    got my drink on last night,  so my temp is climbing.  ha ha.....but I know its cause I slept like shit,  tossed and turned and had hot flashes in the middle of the night.  That beer was damn good though!

GTKY: Lets spice this up... Is there a secret you keep from your S/O?         I have a good one.   DH hates how I drive.   He can't keep his mouth shut in the passenger seat.   He always says I cut corners too close.    yeah,  well,  one day pulling out of the pharmacy, he wasn't with me,  I did cut it too close and ran up over the corner of the sidewalk.   I totally wrecked the rocker panel, don't quote me on this being the correct part of the car.  I think thats whats its called.   The underneath part right behind the front tire.   Dented it up in and destroyed the paint.   So I went on my own on different mornings before work to get estimates.   No one could fix it in one day.  I just avoided getting it fixed for the longest time,  but then hit a deer.    I ended up getting my fuck up fixed while it was in the shop getting the deer damage fixed.    I took money out of my credit union account to pay for it.  Around   $300.     I never told him and I have no intentions of doing so.  Its fixed and I didn't have to hear about how he was right and I can't drive for shit.  
    :-bd

Nov. '14 January Siggy : Work Sucks!

Me 32-DH 38

Married July 14, 2007  ----- TTC # 1 October 1, 2013
    BFP   March 7, 2014  -----  EDD November 17, 2014 ---- Baby boy born November 16, 2014

• Options
    Hugs @Lizbeth2462, but there's no reason to think anything is wrong! It sucks to feel that way, but you're doing all you can. FX it will happen soon!

@Ducktale I hear you. I was irrationally disppointed it didn't happen first cycle trying last month, and it took me a very long way into my crazy long cycle to get over it. Oh well, next cycle is another chance!

@Pintobean39 haha, amen. I am happy to have a break from sex too, and sadly so is my husband.

• Options
    @maplesugarkisses - good luck!! :)

@lizbeth2462 - sads for you :( don't give up yet!

Cycle/Month: 5/5

CD/DPO: 25/5

Timing: good

Test plans: not until next Friday @ 12dpo

Phantom symptoms/chart stalks/rants: I'm already feeling PMSy and I'm only 5 DPO, which I guess I have an 11 day luteal phase so I'm halfway to AF. We had good timing this month but I'm already feeling out.

GTKY: not really. I can't think of anything I intentionally keep from him, we talk a lot.
  • Options
     Cycle/Month:   1

CD/DPO:   22/7

Timing:  -4, -2, -1, O

Testing plans:  likely Monday at 9 DPO - if I don't give in and test Sunday (which I know is too early)

Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: nothing

GTKY: Lets spice this up... Is there a secret you keep from your S/O?  Nothing big, but I do keep some stupid things I've done to myself.  Like the time I left the back door open all night, but was the first one down in the morning so I just shut it and kept quiet.  Or the time I slammed his car door into the plow (he shouldn't have parked so close!) but there wasn't any damage...

• Options
    Cycle/Month: 2

Timing: eh

Testing plans: none

Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: I had a second temp drop today and I am cramping so I anticipate AF will arrive in the next few days right on time. While, I am bummed I am trying to look at the sliver lining which is I can enjoy my good friends bachelorette, I can get my hair done which it needs to be so badly, and I think we are going to get a new car since the earliest we would have a second daycare payment is now a year away.

GTKY: Lets spice this up... Is there a secret you keep from your S/O? My number (I know this is bad) but he said his first and it was like three people lower than mine so I just said we had the same one! I have been with him for 8 years and I wasn't super slutty or anything but I enjoyed college so that is my little secret!
  • Options
    @lizbeth2462- I always seem to get pregnant on cycles where nothing seems to go right. I'm sorry for the BFN.

CD/DPO: 10dpo

Timing: -4, -1

Testing plans: BFN on an internet cheapie this morning. I couldn't test with FMU because I forgot to pee in the testing cup. 

Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: My temp is really high, which is unusual for me at this stage, even when I'm on progesterone. FX that it's just too early.

GTKY: Lets spice this up... Is there a secret you keep from your S/O? No, but I know he keeps things from me.

Mom to 4 wonderful children: T(8), B(6) ,M(3), and A(1)
    baby #5 due 12-07-14
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Abs211981Abs211981 member
    edited February 2014
    TGIF! 

CD/DPO: 21/7

Timing: -5, -3, -1, 1, 4

Testing plans: Since this is the first month I really dont' want to start wasting money on tests yet.  I'll try my absolute best to hold off until I miss AF.

Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: bloat, headaches, metallic taste in mouth (weird, never had that), cramps, higher than normal temps, on/off nausea, tender breasts, dizziness, exhaustion

The full costs of my dog's surgery.  He'll know in a few days but I haven't worked up the courage to tell him the full cost yet.  Eeek!  He is going to flip!

ETA: testing plans
    TTC since February 2014

• Options
    NL15NL15 member
    edited February 2014

CD/DPO: 25/8

Timing: -4,-2,-1

Testing plans: Not until AF is late - expected next Thursday, so will test Friday if nothing.

Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: I felt crampy last night...of course, since I was at the 7dpo mark, my mind runs straight to implantation cramping followed quickly by "no it's just PMS"...what a rollercoaster. Gotta learn to ignore it all!

GTKY: Lets spice this up... Is there a secret you keep from your S/O? Nothing major, sometimes I'll treat myself to a latte or cupcake or something and I'll bury the garbage way down in the garbage can so he won't see it...or keep it in my car so I can throw it out somewhere other than home so he doesn't find out...:)

edit: missed words
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    TGIF!

CD/DPO: 35/??

Timing: not good

Testing Plans: BFN last Monday, will test again next Monday if no AF this weekend

Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: I felt light headed and nauseous this morning which is getting me more excited than I should be

GTKY: Lets spice this up... Is there a secret you keep from your S/O? I am a blabber mouth and don't keep many secrets but I can think of a couple. H knows that his family annoys me, but I don't tell him the full extent of it stresses him out. I just complain about it to my friends. But don't most people keep that from their husbands?

Also, H doesn't know how drunk and slutty I was in college. I have been very vague about it. We agreed not to tell each other too many details of our sexual history. I was embarrassed about the extent of mine and I think he was embarrassed about the lack of his.

• Options
     Cycle/Month: 1/1 AL

Timing: O-3, O-1

Testing plans: Maybe Sunday.  Tuesday for sure if AF hasn't shown.  

Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: Sore nips/boobs.  On and off cramping.  Yesterday I had the tiniest bit of spotting and today a big temp dip.  I'm trying to avoid looking into that as signs of implantation to avoid a one way ticket to crazy town.  My chart has been such a shit show this month anyways, FF doesn't like the big dips and keeps taking my CHs away, getting the feeling this cycle is a wash.

GTKY: Lets spice this up... Is there a secret you keep from your S/O? I fake orgasms.  Not all the time, but when I know it's just not going to happen and it's obvious DH isn't going to give up until it does, I will fake it with the best of them.  Side note.  I'm super jealous of women who orgasm every time.
    photo 7ce353dd-36ff-42be-84c5-8548c1d4fa1cjpg
    BFP #1 11/28/09 ~ EDD 8/6/10 ~ DS Born 8/9/10
    BFP #2 8/27/13 ~ EDD 5/8/14 ~ Natural MC 9/18/13 at 6 weeks, 6 days
    BFP#3 3/28/14 ~ EDD 12/7/14 ~ DD Born 11/21/14
    BFP#4 6/15/17 ~ EDD 2/20/18
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 11/14

CD/DPO:   36/11

Timing: -4, -2, +1

Testing plans: BFN.  I'm probably out.

Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: nothing

GTKY: Lets spice this up... Is there a secret you keep from your S/O?    Nothing too crazy, but I have a few omissions. I sometimes use cash when I do things like go out for fro-yo or get a second latte at work since he checks the debit card statement religiously.  I also sometimes watch netflix at work and let him believe I was working late. 
  • Options
    @kap617 I was thinking that! Then you posted a martini in the March challenge and I started to wonder if we're the same person...the important question is, gin or vodka?
    It would be pretty awesome to be pregnancy buddies too, so yes, FX very hard!

• Options
    Cycle/Month: 6

CD/DPO: 25/9DPO

Timing: Good - -5, -3, -1, +1

Testing plans: Probably tomorrow.

Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks:  I was feeling good about things but I am totally irritable this morning and feeling PMS-y so I probably am out.

GTKY: Lets spice this up... Is there a secret you keep from your S/O?  Not really. 

• Options

CD/DPO: 30/??

Timing: not sure

Testing plans: none

Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: I discarded my fever temp which I *thought* was my 1dpo and I got my CHs taken away.  Now I'm lost.

GTKY: Lets spice this up... Is there a secret you keep from your S/O?  Yes.  I told him he was my lucky #8 buuuut he's actually #9.  At this point (10 years in) it doesn't really matter but I am not going to tell him now!
    Together since 2/9/2004.  Married 11/8/2008.   BFP 3/2012.  Sofana Klara 11/20/12.  TTC #2 3/2014.

• Options
    kap617 said:

jleigh814 said:

@kap617 I was thinking that! Then you posted a martini in the March challenge and I started to wonder if we're the same person...the important question is, gin or vodka?
    It would be pretty awesome to be pregnancy buddies too, so yes, FX very hard!

@jleigh814 gin for sure!  You?

So much yes. It's official, we're twins ;)

• Options
    edited February 2014

CD/DPO: 30/15

Timing: Not great

Testing plans: I'm assuming AF should be here any day so I'm not planning on testing, even though I don't normally have cycles this long.

Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: cramping, sore boobies

I'm secretly sad that he is allergic to cats, I would like a kitty :)
    ETA- Also, DH doesn't know how many people I really slept with before him.

Married 9/28/13    Not TTC but I will love the ladies of the TTGP board forever           

image image

Every time I see this dog, I want it. 

TTGP April siggy challenge
    image     Turbo Man

• Options

FX @maplesugarkisses!  Sorry @Lizbeth2462 and @Ducktale sorry about the BFNs

Cycle/Month: 4/5  2AL

CD/DPO: 27/6

Timing: -5, -4, -3, -2, and O. 

Testing plans: I'm thinking next Wednesday, so 11DPO. 

Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: None, it's too early for symptoms for me.  I think today was my last day of temping in 2ww.  My temp has been high and it will just make me look forward to POAS next week. 

GTKY: Lets spice this up... Is there a secret you keep from your S/O?  Sometimes I bake cookies and say they're for work, when actually I just hide them in random places in the pantry so that they'll last longer.  Or I take them to work but don't share and they go into my snack drawer.
  • Options

Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: None, it's too early for symptoms for me.  I think today was my last day of temping in 2ww.  My temp has been high and it will just make me look forward to POAS next week. 

GTKY: Lets spice this up... Is there a secret you keep from your S/O?  Sometimes I bake cookies and say they're for work, when actually I just hide them in random places in the pantry so that they'll last longer.  Or I take them to work but don't share and they go into my snack drawer.
    We should be friends :)  LOVE this!
    TTC since February 2014

• Options
    jenmcD11jenmcD11 member
    edited March 2014
    Lizbeth2462 I am feeling the same way right now. It's hard not to have any control and to feel like there is nothing more that you can do or do differently.

Cycle/Month: 7/7

CD/DPO: 36/9

Timing: O-3, O-2, O

Testing plans: Tested this morning- BFN

Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: I know that it is early and that there is still a chance of being pregnant, but I am feeling pretty bummed. I am trying to push worries that there is something wrong with myself of DH out of my mind. I think I'm probably fine since I confirm O with temping, but there could be other issues. Pretty sad tonight.

Also, this cycle is so dang long that I had lots of extra time to get my hopes up...

GTKY: Lets spice this up... Is there a secret you keep from your S/O? I try not to let on to DH how bummed I get about the BFNs. Also, I hate his dog. He thinks it's mild annoyance, but it's full on hate.

Married and started TTC in July 2013

"Diagnosed" with unexplained infertility
    Oct 2014 IUI #1: 100mg clomid/HCG trigger/2 mature follicles/18mil post wash sperm count: BFP!!!

• Options
    Cycle/Month: 3/3

CD/DPO: 22/6

Timing: -2, -1, +1

Testing plans: none. BFNs give me the sads  

Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: I am worried that I ovulated on CD 19, which would give us terrible timing. Oh we'll. 

GTKY: probably how much time I spend on here and on Facebook. Nothing too scandalous. 

BFP #1: 4/2/12 -- DD born 12/15/12. BFP #2: 4/1/14 -- CP. BFP #3: 4/28/14 -- EDD 1/10/15

Jan 15  NOV siggy challenge: 

• Options

lwoehlk said:
    @jenmcD11, I'm sorry you are feeling down. I had a really hard time with my bfn last month (6 months also). But we both still have awhile before we would even start to worry. There is still the chance this month! And in the mean time, there is wine!!
    Thanks for the pep talk. Looks like we are in the same place of impatience. Too long to be super light and easy going about the whole process, but not long enough to do anything about it (not that I want to right now anyway).  I will keep my fingers crossed for you. :)

Married and started TTC in July 2013

"Diagnosed" with unexplained infertility
    Oct 2014 IUI #1: 100mg clomid/HCG trigger/2 mature follicles/18mil post wash sperm count: BFP!!!

• Options
    Abs211981 said:

We should be friends :)  LOVE this!

@abs211981 sure, we can be friends...but does that mean I have to share my cookies with you?
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 3/3

CD/DPO: 22/6

Timing: -2, -1, +1

Testing plans: none. BFNs give me the sads  

Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: I am worried that I ovulated on CD 19, which would give us terrible timing. Oh we'll. 

GTKY: probably how much time I spend on here and on Facebook. Nothing too scandalous. 
    @muskiefan07 I think CD 17 looks pretty spot on.  What makes you think it could be 19?
    photo 7ce353dd-36ff-42be-84c5-8548c1d4fa1cjpg
    BFP #1 11/28/09 ~ EDD 8/6/10 ~ DS Born 8/9/10
    BFP #2 8/27/13 ~ EDD 5/8/14 ~ Natural MC 9/18/13 at 6 weeks, 6 days
    BFP#3 3/28/14 ~ EDD 12/7/14 ~ DD Born 11/21/14
    BFP#4 6/15/17 ~ EDD 2/20/18
  • Options

Guys, even Facebook knows CD 1 is around the corner for me... HOW?!?? Those assholes.

Facebook knows everything.
    ME: 30    DH: 35    DS: 2 years
    BFP#1 - DS Born 2~15~2012
    BFP #2 - MMC @9 wk
    BFP #3  - Sleeping Baby Girl at 5 1/2 months :(
    BFP #4: Due Date 11/21/14

Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"