December 2013 Moms
Options

Crying over spilled milk

I just spilled 5 oz of freshly pumped milk all over the floor of the nursing room at work. Fml.... So much for trying to work and pump :(
Pregnancy Ticker image image

Re: Crying over spilled milk

• Options
    Ahh that's awful, so sorry!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yesterday I forgot to put the drop in liner in the bottle and poured 5 oz on the counter and floor.
     BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby GIRL due 12/26
  • Options
    Oh no!!! So sad!!! =-(
                                                                Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 

Met 9/2001
    Engaged 3/15/2006
    Married 5/19/2007
    DD 12/12/13
    DS 6/6/2016

M/C 9/29/18 @ 6w
     BabyFruit Ticker
    Our little tie breaker due 8/1/19!  <3

• Options
    Thanks ladies, it's already been a shit day considering I probably won't get out if work till 6/7. I feel like someone peed in my Cheerios this morning.
    Pregnancy Ticker image image
  • Options
    Noooo! Don't feel sad! I'm so sorry you do and I'm sure that spilling the milk was the straw that broke the camels back. Can you guys have a date night tonight just to get away for a bit? Hang in there, you really are doing an amazing job with balancing everything.

• Options
    Ktrue85 said:
    Five second rule!!
    Perhaps this should be a FFFC, but once when I spilled milk when pumping for DS, I actually tried to syringe it off the floor. hahahaha I had no success.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Oh no :( I spilled 3 oz one day and got pretty upset. DH didn't quite understand and kept saying just pretend like you fed it to her.

• Options

I've BTDT too, OP. On the newly carpeted floor of my XO's office while she was on travel. Sigh. 

Nice! I'm sure she loved that smell when she got back! ;)
  • Options
    That is the worst
    **Warning: Losses and living child mentioned**
    BFP#1 1/31/12, EDD 10/6/12 Harrison Gray born sleeping @ 18w6d. You changed our lives little guy.
    BFP#2 EDD 10/29/13, C/P 2/25/13, Bye little Ish, we barely got to know you.
    BFP#3 EDD 12/21/13, Baby Boots born 11/23/13 My rainbow baby!

imageView Full Size Imageimageimage
    January PAL Siggy Challenge: Good Advice

• Options
    I would've cried. That stinks...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"