Preemies
Options

Two month old / 1 month adjusted growth

Hey there! Nia is now 2 months / 1 adjusted and she is doing really well. She finally is out growing her nb clothes and fitting into 0-3 months (some brands). But she's still in Nb size diapers.i was wondering when your baby went up in size on diapers? I put a size one on her and it was huge ! But nb is a little snug also. In between diaper size, is there such a thing? She's now sleeping 6 hours at a time during the evening which i love! She's baby talking and moving like she has ants in her pants. We're still going from formula to formula with her reflux but it has gotten soooooo much better right now she's on Similac sensitive again. She seems to be having eczema on her face and neck which runs in my fam I hate it!!!

How's ur preemie progressing?

Here she is: why this is upside down is beyond me but she literally smiles like that all day long I love it
TTC Since 112010 Naturally. Diagnose:PCOS(ME) + Low Motility(HIM). Started IVF+ICSI Cycle 12312. ER 27 & ET 210 two embies transferred. *BFN 1ST IVF CYCLE.* **Getting as healthy as possible and will try IVFICSI#2 again hopefully in April.** -- HAVE FAITH; LET GO & LET GOD --

Re: Two month old / 1 month adjusted growth

• Options
    Glad to hear she's doing so well! DD never had reflux, but I understand sometimes changing the bottle can help and using a preemie nipple, Dr. Brown's makes them. It took my DD a looonnggg time to go up a size in diapers. She was born in May at 3lbs 11oz and was 8lbs by August, so I think in the end of August we switched to size 1s. Try Aveeno baby eczema cream. It cleared DD's eczema with 2 days.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    imageimage
  • Options

She's adorable! I don't remember when exactly we switched, but I'd always move her up when the current size got snug, even if the bigger one seemed too big. Better a little big then too snug. So I'd go ahead and move her up now, an djust make sure the tabs are secure.

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm going through the diaper thing right now too! Steele is too big for preemie xs but the preemies smalls are huge!

What a smiley baby, just love it!!
  • Options
    What a beautiful little smile! Diaper sizes vary soo much between babies. My daughter is almost 13 months and still wears a size two pampers swaddlers. Lol but she's just tiny.
  • Options
    My twins have big booties! We are 5 actual/2 mo adj and in size 2. I'd start using 1s and just crossing tabs like pp suggested.

Beckett Rilee & Caitlyn Leigh born 9-21-13 @ 27w due to PPROM

• Options
    I don't have any input on the diapers but I just had to say how cute that picture is. I love it!
  • Options
    LucyRicardo3LucyRicardo3 member
    edited March 2014
    Another vote for the Dr Brown's bottles with preemie nipples to help with the reflux. I've used them before with my other kids. The NICU actually recommended the change and started using them with this guy. So I had a few already to bring home from the hospital. I am pumping but having to add Alimentum to fortify the BM for extra needed calories.

Little man was 7lb14.5oz on Monday this week. We've been in NB diapers but almost out. We have plenty of 1's (and bigger sizes) that I started stockpiling during my pregnancy when I'd find a great sale, and our NICU nurses hooked us up with a few packs of 1's.. so I'm going to use those instead of going out to by more NB's.
    Surprisingly, the NICU didn't have NB sizes; only preemie and 1's.. weird. 

They overlapped the velcro and rolled the back down, which I didn't care for because it made an awful lump on his back everytime I tried doing it. But he's so much bigger now I think he will be fine without having to fold down the back.

Edited for horrible sleep-deprivation induced grammar. Please excuse what I didn't correct LOL

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers  image

Lilypie - (9CKY)Lilypie - (xzY1)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"