Trouble TTC

GTKY (spring time)

As the weather just started to break-here in ohio, of course
it snows all last night and this morning---but i cant help think of spring time !

SOOOO. . .whats everyone looking forward to with spring time?

MY ANSWER: 
1) my new litter, i work in wildlife rehab and im L/O in the winter bc we just dont get the animals, so spring time means BABIES ! lots of baby animals, im so excited, we get so hammered, but i need to get out of this house and get busy. !

2)we bought our forever home in sept, and it had ZERO landscaping, so im looking forward to buying those tree swings (fabric hammocks) a patio set, flowers, trees, making a raised garden bed for my skunk rehab, and making this house a home, and inviting. all of the possibilities i guess. 

YOUR TURN ! :) 

DH= burn vic, abn sa MFI|| ME= PCOS, Sarcoidosis, Hypohyroidism HSG-OK
tried naturally 2011 & 2012-
TTC with nurse practitioner 2013
2 clomid cycles- both bfn, started seeing RE 2013 
FEBUARY PLAN-HSG|| March Game plan-FEMARA IUI+TRIGGER 
MARCH-BFP (beta1;104-beta2;302)-bc of hsg
[[all welcome !!!!!!!!!!!! ]]

Re: GTKY (spring time)

• I'm looking forward to warm weather! I live in South Louisiana and we have had two hard freezes this year and that is not common in these parts! Maybe a few mini-vacations with the DH! Hopefully, talking the DH into building a chicken coop and start raising some baby chicks!
    TTC 06/12
    Me- 27 Unexplained Infertility, DH- 29 Poor Morphology
    09/12- Clomid + TI = BFN
    11/12- DH had varicocele. No change. 
    06/13 IUI Cancelled due to premature ovulation. 
    08/13 IUI #1 -Clomid + HCG = BFN
    09/13 IUI # 2 - Clomid + HCG = BFN
    11/13 IUI #3 - Menopur + HCG = BFN
    2/14 IUI #4- Menopur + HCG = BFN
    Moving on to IVF. 1st Cycle starting June 2014

photo ceb87159-9041-4c7e-9945-2c41309a9e8c.jpg
    March Siggy Challenge: DH and I cruised through a Tropical Storm to Cozumel, Mexico, got engaged, and swam with dolphins!
  • Just getting out and being active.  Normally, I'd say patio drinks...but with a new dog and IVF coming up, I am excited to be healthier and enjoy walking along the lake, working on the yard, etc.  Two years ago we had a great veggie garden but last year it was crap...I want to be a bit better on that this year.

Me 33, DH 37 -- TTC since Jan'12 -- Low AMH (0.78) & endo, SA w/ low motility
    IUI's 1-3 = BFN, IVF converted to IUI 4/13 = BFN
    IVF 1.2: 8R 6M 4F -- 2 blastocysts frozen, FET 8/15 = BFP!!
    Beta #s = 445;1,098; 9,545  -- EDD 5/2 -- Team Pink!
    Camila Josephine arrived 4/30 :)
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm definitely looking forward to painting our porch, it needs some TLC.  I also need to do some landscaping, and I really really want to do a garden this year.  We did one two years ago and I had never had one before it did ok, nothing great but worth it to me.  Last year we didn't do one so i'm hoping this year we will do it. 
    Ba hahahaha!

Me-30 DH-34
    2002- Diagnosed with PCOS at 18
    10/11-10/12 - tried to conceive naturally with Metformin, due to PCOS never had a cycle
    10/12-12/12 3 cycles of Clomid - fail
    6/13- 1st cycle on Clomid 50mg, Metformin, Follistim, and Ovidrel- BFN
    7/13 2nd cycle on Clomid 50 mg, Metformin, Follistim, and Ovidrel 1st IUI - BFN
    8/13 3rd cycle on Clomid 50 mg, Metformin, Follistim, and Ovidrel 2nd IUI - BFN
    9/13 4th cycle on Clomid 50 mg, Metformin, Follistim, and Ovidrel - Benched with Cysts
    From 12/13 to current I have ovulated 4 times naturally
    Currently on break to get healthy.... 35 pounds down, 13 to go!
    All Are Welcome!!

• Everything here is starting to perk up and grow. My grass is getting green and some plants are sending up new growth, it makes me so excited.

I actually can't wait for the garden show so I can buy all my unique plants and spend all day in the yard planting things and then the evening sitting by the pool and grilling and hopefully not drinking an alcoholic beverage. :-)
    Fucking bump!!!!
  • I miss my daily walks in the nice weather and spending the weekends with DH biking around.  I've got a severe case of cabin fever and I'm tired of always being cold!
    *** SIGGY WARNING ***

Happily Married Since 10.2006  •  TTC since 07.2012
    HSG Good & SA mostly Normal  •  DX lean PCOS
    MAR - NOV 2013  •  5 Cycles Clomid + TI = 2 Late O's/BFN & 3 Big Fat FAILS
    DEC 2013 - FEB 2014  •  IUI #1-3  •  Femara 5mg + Trigger = 3 BFNs
    MAR 2014  •  IUI #4  •  Follistim + Trigger + Crinone = BFN
    APR 2014  •  Benched  •  BCPs to clear up Cysts

MAY 2014  •  IUI #5  •  Follistim + Ganirelix + Trigger = BFP
    E.D.D. 2/18/2015
    6/11 +HPT • 6/13 BETA 447 • 6/16 BETA 1535
    6/23 U/S Adorable Little Bean • 6/30 U/S Beautiful Strong Heartbeat

• Long walks with DH and the dogs!  And a big re-model project we've been waiting to start until it's not so darn cold out.  (New windows - yay!   And a garage - no more scraping my car out in below zero temps!!)
    Me:36 DH:40
    Married since May, 2012; TTC since September, 2012
    DX: Blocked Fallopian Tube, Hashimoto's
    March 2014 - Clomid, Trigger, TI = BFN, April 2014 - Clomid, Trigger, TI = BFN, May 2014 - Clomid, estrogen, trigger, IUI = BFN, June & July 2014 - Natural cycles = BFN, August 2014 - Femara, estrogen, trigger, IUI = BFN, September 2014 - Femara, estrogen, trigger, IUI = BFN
    Prepping for IVF in with ER/ET slated for early February

• I would give anything just to be able to sit outside on my lawn chair and grill some burgers.  With American cheese.  And grilled asparagus.  With a cold beer in my hand.

*sob*

We're expecting another winter storm this weekend :( I am so, so, so over this winter.  It's impacting me more than C.  It seems to roll off her shoulders but I'm very sad.

We have friends coming in from out of town at the end of March - one who's from California and can grill carne asada like a champ.  I'm hoping so hard that the weather will be good enough for her to cook for us.  If not, I have my famous pollo poblano and Mexican rice recipe to fall back on.  And I'm making tiramisu regardless of the weather - because it is fabulous.

• As I look outside on our snow/ice covered yard and think of the next cold snap coming to stay through the weekend, it's hard to imagine spring will ever get here. But, I'm looking forward to canoeing. It's probably my favorite thing DH and I do together. We've only gotten into it the last few years, but I love it. This year I want to get wading pants so we can go early in the year and not have to worry about getting in and out of cold water.
    2.5 years TTC with MFI, 3 failed IUIs 
    IVF w/ICSI October 2014: 17R, 13M, 12F 4 Frosties
    ET of two blasts 11/2/14 BFP!!! It's TWINS! EDD 7/21/15

imageimage
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • The first day of spring, March 20, is our 10-year anniversary! Unfortunately, we're not doing anything big like we thought we would 10 years ago.. of course we didn't know then that we'd be spending all this money now! Plus we did just take a big trip in November. But I'm still excited!

Me: 32  DH: 33  Married: March 2004

July 2006: started TTC
    2008: HSG (normal), couple rounds of clomid through gyno
    2008 - 2010: dragging my feet out of fear and procrastination
    October 2010: first consultation with RE, dx PCOS and fibroids (DH slightly low count/motility)
    Oct. 2010 - Dec. 2012:  In DENIAL! avoided the issue because I was scared of surgery
    January 2013: returned to RE, fibroids grew significantly
    February 2013: second HSG, fibroids pushed on tubes which blocked them somewhat
    March 2013: MRI to determine what type of surgery may be necessary

July 29, 2013: fibroids (5) removed via robotic laparascopy
    August 2013 - Nov 2013 : benched due to recent surgery

IUI #1, Dec. 24, 2013, BFN 
    IUI #2, Jan. 25, 2014, BFN
    IUI #3, Feb. 25, 2014  BFN
    IUI #4 canceled due to lack of response to letrozole
    IUI #4.1 April 28, 2014, BFN

May 16, 2014: wtf consult, start prepping for IVF in June and add injects for one last IUI in the meantime
    IUI #5 started letrozole and bravelle but canceled after HSG led to new diagnosis

May 21, 2014: third HSG, tubes blocked, one at the beginning, one hydrosalpinx??
    June 11, 2014: consult, approved to move on to IVF because the hydro is not completely blocked therefore allowing fluid to move through slowly rather than backwards
    IVF #1 August 8, 2014 - 3dt of 2 embryos, BFN
    September 17, 2014 - 4th HSG, the right tube is very patent (open!!) dye went straight through this time. Weird!
    October 2, 2014 - started metformin treatment
    November 14, 2014 - blood work, brought A1C down from 5.8 to 5.5

November 26, 2014 - RE finally back from vaca and reviewed my chart, no more IVFs for rest of calendar year
    December 1, 2014 - Right after Thanksgiving, I called a new clinic and got in right away! Plan for IVF
    December 17, 2014 - ER! 29 retrieved (!!), 16 mature, all 16 fertilized (ICSI)

IVF #2 December 20, 2014 - 3dt of 3 embryos, BFN

We are done with treatment unsuccessfully. :(

PAIF/SAIF/All Welcome!

image    image
  • I'm so tired of this winter and all the snow. But when spring does finally arrive, I can't wait for to plant a garden, enjoy being outside for my walks/runs and bike rides, and enjoy our outdoor grilling menu. . . especially all the fresh veggies on the grill.
    Me: 37 DH: 41
    Dx: Endometriosis
    TTC May 2012
    Jan 2014 IUI#1: BFN
    Feb 2014 IUI #2: BFP
    Beta #1: 403
    First u/s: 3/14 It is TWINS!!
    EDD: 11/12/2014 ~ Boys x2
    ~~ All welcomed ~~

• I can't wait to be able to ride my horses outside! This winter has been a hard one on us. C'mon Sunny & warmer days!

TTC #1 since September 2012

Me: 27- irregular cycles  DH 28- SA normal

started Femara 2.5mg may 2013 with OB

increased Femara 5mg and added 1500mg metformin august 2013

HSG done December 2013-normal, tubes open

Increased Femara to 7mg December 2013

• I'm looking forward to my deck no longer being covered with three feet of snow.  I love to sit outside in the warmer weather and read.

I'm also looking forward to doing some landscaping in our backyard and planting flowers.
    BabyFruit Ticker'>*
    TTC #1 since January 2012  Dx: Unexplained infertility & hypothyroidism 
    8/13 BFP!    EDD:  April 25, 2014
  • aww i was so shocked to see this many answers. ITS FUNNY that alot of us just want to do yard work or house work. what has our lives come too. lol hehe thanks everyone. 

DH= burn vic, abn sa MFI|| ME= PCOS, Sarcoidosis, Hypohyroidism HSG-OK
    tried naturally 2011 & 2012-
    TTC with nurse practitioner 2013
    2 clomid cycles- both bfn, started seeing RE 2013 
    FEBUARY PLAN-HSG|| March Game plan-FEMARA IUI+TRIGGER 
    MARCH-BFP (beta1;104-beta2;302)-bc of hsg
    [[all welcome !!!!!!!!!!!! ]]
  • 1. Drinks/ hanging on the deck
    2. Going for walks

Little things make me happy ha!
    Married 8/6/2011 Me (26) DH (33) SA normal,HSG clear TTC since August 2011 7/2012 50mg Clomid+Trigger+IUI+progesterone =BFN 8/2012 100mg Clomid+estrogen+Trigger+IUI+progestrone=BFN 10/2012 100mg clomid+Gonal+Lupron+Trigger+Progestrone+IUI=BFP but ectopic.
  • RACING SEASON!!!...me and DH are really into the local dirt track racing. 4 of his friends race the cars and he works on them. Its always nice to get out and forgwt about everything even if it is only once a week. And it all starts this weekend with Supercross down in Indy...I AM SO EXCITED
  • Warm sunshine!!!!!  I can't wait for days warm enough for me to go outside and read in the back yard. Also, I'm excited to be able to landscape our yard.  We bought our house in June and in Arkansas the grass is already brown at that point because it's so hot, so we decided to wait on the landscaping till this spring.  I'm so excited to plant some maple trees that will be BEAUTIFUL in the fall and flowers in the flower beds! 
  • I'm looking forward to taking walks with our new puppy!  We got a female boxer the weekend of the first polar vortex, and with the weather, she doesn't like to be outside for long!  

Also looking forward to TTC again after a loooong 7 months of waiting, I thought Spring would never get here!  
    Me: 32 DH: 34
    TTC since Feb 2012
    Dx: Me: Widespread Endo & nagging Uterine Polyps. Low progesterone  DH: MFI - borderline motility and low morphology. 
    1st Hysteroscopy to remove polyp found during HSG & Saline U/S Dec '12 with OB/GYN
    RE referral and testing in June/July '13
    1st Lap & 2nd Hysteroscopy done Aug '13 to diagnose Endo and remove polpys
    6 months of Lupron to reduce amount of endo
    2nd Lap & 3rd Hysteroscopy done Feb '14 to remove remaining Endo and polyps that won't go away    
    DH:  Varicocele found; surgery to fix Jan '14
    Unmedicated IUI#1 - 3/28/14 -  BFN
    Medicated IUI#1 - Letrozole (5 days) + Follistim + Ovidrel - 4/25/14  Beta 5/12
  • It's great to see so many other gardeners!

I'm looking forward to:
    - Getting the spring veggies going in our garden.
    - Long walks and hikes with DH and our dog.
    - Inviting friends and family over to enjoy hanging out on our deck. (We tend to be the house that hosts the parties.)
    - A short trip we have planned to visit family in FL.
    - Our 16-year (dating) anniversary.  (We were high school sweethearts, and had been together 11 years before we tied the knot.)
    ________
    ME: 34, Atypical PCOS (lean, no O without meds) + unexplained; DH: 33, mildly low motility
    09/2012: Start TTC after stopping NuvaRing.  No cycles seemed to occur.
    01/2013 - 05/2013: Tried Provera to "jumpstart" cycles. No luck.
    12/2013-
    01/2014: Clomid 50mg - no big follies, stepped to 100mg; One mature follie, Ovidrel (HCG trigger), IUI #1 completed - BFN
    02/2014: Clomid 100mg;
    One mature follie, Ovidrel trigger, IUI #2 completed, Crinone - BFN
    03/2014: Clomid 100mg -
    no big follies on 1st round, 2nd round prescribed; One mature follie, Ovidrel, IUI #3 completed, Crinone - BFN
    04/2014-05/2014: Letrozole 5mg + Ovidrel HG to prep for IUI #4 switched to TI, Crinone - BFN
    05/2014-06/2014: Letrozole 5mg; one mature follie,
    Ovidrel, IUI #4.1 completed, Crinone - BFN
    07/2014-08/2014: Letrozole 5mg; one mature follie,
    Ovidrel, IUI #5 completed, Crinone - BFN
    09/2014-10/2014: IVF Prep - Insurance requires IUI #6;
    Letrozole 5mg - no big follies 1st round, 2nd round prescribed; IUI #6, Crinone - BFN
    11/2014: "Break" - Letrozole 5mg to cycle before prepping for IVF - successfully O'ed, but BFN
    12/2014: Extending 'break' one more Letrozole-only TI cycle for mental health break - BFN
    01/2015-
    02/2015: Prep for IVF - BCP then Gonal-F, Ganirelex, Novarel trigger;  ER scheduled 2/11!
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4cf919
    PAIF/SAIF Welcome.
    December 3T Siggy Challenge: Favorite Holiday Movie
  • 1) hoping the fruit trees we planted last july live,  i know bad time to plant but they were so cheap

2) getting 1 more tree, a white peach

3) finally getting my pool. Please DH, you promised!!!!!!!!!!!

4) getting the spare bedroom painted

5) I think my parents are coming out in the spring and maybe my old battle buddy from basic training

Me: 34, DH: 32
    TTC Since September 2012
    Dx-PCOS, Anovulation, highly irregular cycles
    March 2013 Comid 50 mg+ TI #1: BFN
    April 2013 Clomid mg + TI #2: BFN
    IVM#1 Aug 2012: BFN
    20 FEB 2014:  CP
    IUI #1 Clomid 100mg  24 FEB 2014: BFN

IUI #2 Clomid 100mg  21 MAR 2014: BFN

IUI#3 Follistim & trigger 21 May 2014: BFN

IVF #1 Follistim & Menopur: 14R, 9M, 7F, transfered 2 day 3 8 cell embies

Beta #1: 7/30: 41  Beta #2 8/1: 96   Beta #3 8/4: 796   EDD:4/9/15

imageimageimage

All Welcome 

• I'm ready for spring fashion. I am so sick of warm sweaters & boots. Bring on the sandals! I'm also looking forward to opening up all the windows & getting outside!

imageimage

TTC #1 January 2009
    January 2010 SA results: Count 16 million, Motility 40%, Morphology 2%
    January 2010- Surprise BFP! DS born 10/1/2010 :)
    January 2013 TTC #2
    September 2013 Repeat SA: Count= 1.7 million, Motility= 24%, Morphology= 2%
    November 6th 1st Appointment with RE: diagnosed with severe MFI
    Testing to try to determine a cause & possible treatment for MFI
    CD 3 blood work for me. RE does not want to repeat my HSG/lap at this point,
    but may want to before moving forward with any fertility treatments.
    After seeing the uro, DH is currently taking lots of supplements and clomid to try to boost his count. We will have a repeat SA in February to see if it works.
    Follow up SA numbers are: Count= 4 million, Motility= 40%, Morphology= 1%
    Uro wants us to have another follow up SA 5/9 to see if we see further improvement than we are back to the RE to make a game plan.

SA 5/9/2014 Count: 12 Million, Motility: 60%, and Morphology 2%. We will be doing iui #1 in late June

IUI #1 6/28 clomid + ovidrel, post wash count 3 million total sperm= BFN

IUI # 2 7/21 clomid+ ovidrel. post wash count 900,000 total sperm= BFN

IVF planned for early November- cancelled due to cyst

December IVF #1- 22 eggs, 20 mature,16 fertilized

12/9 Transferred 1 4AA Blast, 6 frosties

*****Everyone is welcome******

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"