I would've been 10 weeks today; instead I had a D&C yesterday. I need to begin healing, so here's what I've done:
1. Bought a charm bracelet from Hobby Lobby w/ an angel charm, a 'made with love' heart, and what would've been the baby's birth stone;
2. Requested & just received from the OB copies of our ultrasound images;
3. Made a photo book to have printed that has our announcement photos, ultrasound pic, etc.;
4. Bought a journal in which I'll write my story (and one for my 9-year-old daughter in case she wants to write too);
5. Got a couple prayer rocks, one says 'Trust' and the other 'He is my rock'; and
6. Bought a memory box to put everything in.
I was surprised that there is so little online as far as ideas for what to do other than purchase a necklace or ornament. Is anyone else doing something special?