October 2014 Moms

Everyone introduce yourselves here :)

Re: Everyone introduce yourselves here :)

• Hi All! My EDD is 10/23 and this will be #3. I am almost 31 and DH will be 32 in May. We will be married 5 years this coming May. We have a 3 1/2 year old daughter and 1 yr old daughter. We were definitely surprised when I got a BFP. Were planning on having 1 or 2 more kids, but #3 is arriving a little quicker than we had planned. Got my BFP the day after DD #2's 1st birthday, so they will be 20 months apart. Was nursing DD #2 up until I found out i was preg and decided to just go ahead and wean her.

I work part time. I am the part owner of wedding and events company that coordinates weddings at a local venue. So far working part time and being a SAHM has been the perfect balance. A little anxious as to how we will juggle adding a 3rd into the mix. Especially because I work lots of weekends and DH is a fire fighter and works shift work, also most weekends.

Look forward to a wonderful pregnancy journey with you ladies! Here's to a HH 9 months for all of us!
    Look out baby #3 is on his/her way!
    BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Hello everyone Im Cari, Due with Baby #3 on October 30th! We already have two boys so hoping for a little girl this time! More BF then me but as long as baby and myself is healthy we are ok with whatever! ;-0

• Loading the player...
  • Hello! My name is Jill and my unconfirmed EDD is 10/26. My DS will be one March 14. I currently reside in AZ :). I love my March moms and am excited to join another group.
  • Hi all! Meghan and expecting #3 in late October.
    Mom to 3 wonderful Free Birthed kiddos
  • My name is Holly. I'm 27, married just over a year. Our EDD is October 20-- it was originally October 13, but our doc "upgraded" us at the first ultrasound. :)
  • mbs79mbs79 member
    edited February 2014
    Hi Ladies! I'm Melissa and I'm pregnant with our 2nd baby due 10.29. I'm cautiously excited to start this journey and meet some new ladies while reconnecting with ladies from TTGP, June 12, and even my Aug 09 Knot ladies. 

Edit: I apologize for the ridiculously old signature. I tried to update, but it's not showing up. Boo!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My name is Lori, I'm 20 years old and expecting my first on October 21st. (ironically my 21'st birthday) :) Hubby and I are super excited about the new addition to our family! I work as a full time nanny and crochet on the side. I'm already showing a bit so wondering if I could be further along or if I could be carrying twins! (also a possibility since my maternal grandmother is a twin). First ob appointment is Monday so we will see very soon! 
  • Hi my name
    Is Brandy our edd is October 20 this is our 2nd . I'm 40 and haven't done this in 10 years so it's like having my first all over again ;)
  • Ylsura06Ylsura06 member
    edited March 2014
    Hi!
    We've been trying for a while and have gone through a lot to get here.
  • LAR218LAR218 member
    edited February 2014
    Hi everyone, My name is Lauren and I am 25. My husband and I are expecting our first child on October 24th and I could not be happier. I work in Pediatrics as a PA so I see many new babies enter the world each day... I cannot wait to see mine!
  • My name is Jessica and I am expecting my 1st on October 7th.  I'm 31 and my husband is 33 and we've been together for almost 16 yrs (6 years of those married).  We live in Phoenix and we're so excited for our little one's arrival!  I am a 2nd grade teacher, love to read, travel, scrapbook, crochet, and sew.  I can't wait to get started on some baby projects.  I've already started a baby SmashBook  :)  So far, I've been exhausted and have had morning sickness on and off.  Very much looking forward to Spring break.  A couple of weeks ago I had a scare with some spotting, which turned out to be OK, but I am happy to have a place to voice my worries and receive helpful advice.

I haven't tried to figure out all of those tickers, adding a photo,  and all of that other crap.  I've just been posting here and there and thought I should finally introduce myself. 

• Hi my name is Ami I got married December 31st, graduated from college December 14th and we just found out a week and a half ago we are expecting. I have two step kids both boys ages 3 and 4. I pretty much stay home with them during the day and work at night. We are praying God blesses us with a girl this time, but of course whatever we have we just hope it's healthy. My mom has 5 grandsons so far so we need some girls in the family! Anyways I met my husband back in high school and we were reunited almost 3 years ago through face book.
  • Hi everyone! I'm excited to share this time with you. I'm 36 years old and this is my first little one coming Oct 12th. I live in Kentucky. I'm shocked at how fast symptoms have been occurring and pants are already getting tighter.
  • Hey my due date is 13th oct.found out 2 wks ago I was pregnant -big shock as wasn't really trying!me and my boyfriend been together couple of years and both excited and yet terrified at the same time!hes 25 my toy boy and I'm 29.nice to meet you all :)
  • Hello! I just realized that I haven't introduced myself yet.

I'm living in MN with DH of 2.5 years. This is our first together and we couldn't be more scared/excited. DH has a son, but we don't get to see him very often. He's 6 years old and lives with his mom 2.5 hours away. 

Technically I'm due Sept. 29, but I've been settling in with the October '14 Moms and my gut tells me baby will come October 2 :)  I hope I'm allowed to stay!!! 

Welcome Moms!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimage
  • Hello Im Jennifer, I am 8 weeks 4 days pregnant with child #3. I have a 15 year old & 1 year old. Im trying to update my tickers but Im having issues.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Maternity tickers

• I'm Amy and I'm 29. Pregnant with my 1st and due Oct. 24! Hubs (38) and I have been trying for the last few months so we're excited! Live in Cincinnati, OH. I work in maternal addictions, but plan to be a SAHM after baby arrives.
  • Hi, my name is Monica, I'm 31. My husband and I have been together for almost 5 years have been married for 5 months and are expecting our 1st child! We are due October 8th! My 1st Ob apt is in 5 days and we can't wait!! Our family are through the roof!! 1st grand baby on my side and 2nd grand baby on my husbands side!! I just want my 1st ultra sound so I can feel that its real! I mean my constipation, vomiting soar breats are a clear answer but I feel once I see that something's really in there It will feel so much more real!
  • Unexpected BFP this morning confirmed with ultrasound this afternoon. Baby # 3 for me! 

I have a 6 year old daughter and a 5 year old son! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hi everyone
    I live in Michigan. I'm 23 and husbands 30. This is our first, EDD oct 14. BFP on valentines day :) we've been married 2.5 years and just started trying in January.
  • Hello my name is Danielle, just found out a couple days ago I am pregnant and due October 31st! This is my first pregnancy and my husband and I are so excited.
  • Hi everyone! I've been lurking for awhile so I decided to introduce myself! I was posting on the TTGP board in the fall, but stopped bumping for awhile.  My name is Alison, I'm 29 and DH will be 30 in a few months. We are expecting our first baby October 23!!! 

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi Everyone! I'm a lurking lurker and decided to step out into the sunshine.

My name is Amanda, I'm 28 and DH is 29. We're pregnant with our first baby EDD October 2nd after 7 years of marriage. We started trying in October and feel very blessed to have been so lucky as to conceive relatively quickly.

We live in Brooklyn with our aforementioned 3 cats!  
  • Hi! I'm Laney - pregnant with #2 due sometime in October - docs can't make up their minds so I'm having an ultrasound on Wednesday - my Daughter is 8 months old and was adopted by close family friends, so this is extremely conflicting for me lol... I'm 18 going on 30, engaged and going to college :)
  • Hello my name is Brie and I am pregnant with baby #2. My son is 3 and will be 4 in October. Oh yeah and my due date is in October too! It's going to bra busy month for us!! What does SAHM stand for?
  • Much love, sweetheart!
  • Hi ladies im Mindy and this is my first.
  • Hi, I'm Jessica and my baby is due Oct 1 (my birthday). It's my first. My husband and I got married last May. I'm a dental student in CO but I'm from CA.
  • McfrareyMcfrarey member
    edited March 2014
    Briem12 it means stay at home mom
  • Halo, my name is Leigh and I'm @ about 6 weeks and due the last week of Oct. My bf of two years and I are excited but struggling to adapt to the new pregnant life. This will hopefully be my first but I'm not starting the name list yet or telling ANYONE. I have had 5 early miscarriages in the last 16 years. Granted only one was a planned pregnancy. Fingers crossed.
  • Hey everyone!! I'm due oct 10th by lmp but I think that's going to change at my next ultrasound. This is my second pregnancy but hopefully this will be my first baby :). I feel really good about this one. Otherwise I live with my husband and my handsome boston terrier named Charles (pictured as my avatar) I'm looking forward to a happy and healthy 9mo.

3rd pregnancy -- 1st baby -- praying for a rainbow

#1 EDD 5/2014 -- MMC 10weeks ~~ #2 EDD 10/2014 -- Our baby girl, born sleeping 17weeks ~~ #3 EDD 8/2015

• Hi all! My name is Erin and my EDD is October 27th. I am 28, living just outside of Philly. My husband and I are thrilled with the news, and since we are keeping it a secret (for now anyway) I am looking forward to sharing the news and asking questions with all of you.  Congrats to everyone! 
  • kaniela17kaniela17 member
    edited March 2014
    Hi ladies. I've been lurking a little while and commented on a couple post but this is my official intro. I'm 30 years old and my husband of 3 years(together 13) is 33. We have a 2 year old son and this is my third pregnancy. I had a CP back in October at 5 weeks, so this will be my rainbow baby  [-O< due 10/3
    I had my son via csection due to failure to progress and a narrow pelvis (or so I was lead to believe), so I'm going to attempt a vbac with this baby. I will be in a hospital in case something goes wrong.
    I'm a stay at home mom. Looking forward to spending the next 8 long boring months with you lovely ladies.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFetus Ticker

BFP#1 DS 1/19/12  BFP#2 EDD 6/11/14 MC 10/9/12 BFP#3 EDD 10/3/14

• Hello everyone, my name is Karen and I just found out last week I am pregnant with #4. Ahhhh. I have a 6 month old girl, and two boys ages 9 and 7. Hubby and I are definitely not excited about this, and felt like we were just getting by. I am a teacher in NJ and we are trying to move to Florida to be closer to my in-laws. Totally freaking out. I am going to be deep into 38 yo when this baby comes (oct 28). I am happy for all of you who are glad to be pregnant! I feel like I JUST did all of this...
  • Hi, My name is Sarah. I am 33 years old and live in Oakland, CA. I am due October 31. I am pregnant via IVF after two years TTC. I am so happy this is finally happening. :)
  • I am due oct 10. I'm 25, and the hubs is 28. We have a beautiful 2 1/2 year old who took us 2 1/2 years to conceive. We had a miscarriage in December after trying for the past year. Scared this time but hopeful. Were from the good ole missouri.
    DD born 8/12/11
    DD born 10/3/14
    DD born 10/10/16
    Twin boys due Nov '19
  • My name is Katie and my due date is October 8th! This is our first child! We live a little bit outside of Wilmington, NC!
  • I'm 33, I have a 5 y/o daughter and a 16 y/o step daughter and I'm currently pregnant with twins, with an EDD of Oct. 7th.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• I'm Richelle, we just found out this week that we are expecting after TTC for almost 3 years! It doesn't feel real yet. Our EDD is 10/29 and our first appt. is 3/17.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • SAHM=Stay at home mom
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"