October 2014 Moms

What we need...

Is a ticker at the top of the forum saying: 

Those due October 1st are _weeks, _days along 
Those due October 31sr are _weeks, _days along 

Am I alone? Being due mid month, I'm constantly blown away by how far along some of our girls are already compared to some of us who haven't quite hit 5 weeks yet, KWIM? 

Basically this post is pointless. Return to scheduled bumping.

Re: What we need...

• I was due at the end of the month last time, and I was always surprised at how far along some of the other posters were. And also jealous when they were finding out the sex of their babies and other things. Now I'm at the beginning and that feels weird too. Apparently there is no pleasing me.

Emma Rose - 9.14.05    Beckett - 5.26.07    Sawyer - 9.22.12    Lennon Mae - 9.26.14
  • Not alone. I was thinking the difference earlier was crazy, too!

**TTC since 10/2009** **BFP 4/15/12- Dx Molar Pregnancy- Surgery 5/15/12 & 5/22/12** **BFP 1/23/14- 1st Beta (1/24/14) 171 2nd Beta (1/28/14) 860** Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • @C_mo - I feel ya!  I'm due two days before you (so naturally, you will have your baby first!) and I saw someone with a 9 week ticker and then a 5 week one in the same thread....blew my mind!
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• That is why I still occasionally lurk on the Sept. 2014 board.  Helps me out since I am due on the 1st day of October and most ladies are behind me due date wise (but so much great advice!)
  • I was amazed at how far some are, but then again I am due on Halloween.

BabyFruit Ticker

• P.S.  I was hoping you were going to say gif dance party!

Kristen Bell Excited

• With my other two pregnancies I was due at the beginning of the month.  And this time its the last day of the month!  Such a different experience!  
    ~Miss K born 1/8/2011~Miss I born 1/3/2013~2 angels~
    Baby #3 is on the way!  EDD 10/29/14

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Did someone say gif dance party?!

Emma Rose - 9.14.05    Beckett - 5.26.07    Sawyer - 9.22.12    Lennon Mae - 9.26.14
  • jenndub said:

Did someone say gif dance party?!

Oh, I am SO watching DD this weekend.

PG#1 - 3rd cycle BFP. Team Green. HELLP syndrome @ 34 weeks.
    Later diagnosed with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, possible link to HELLP.

PG#2 M/C 3/14 - Surprise BFP 2/13. Beta's doubled every 52 hours from 3w5d-5w5d
    Viable pregnancy scan at 5w5d; 2nd u/s showed 2 days of growth in 7 but a HB of 120
    3rd u/s on 3/10/14 had no HB and baby had only grown 7 days over 14
    D&C 3/17/14 - complications - DX Retroflexed uterus, multiple tears to cervix

All Welcome

Chart

• jenndub said:
    I was due at the end of the month last time, and I was always surprised at how far along some of the other posters were. And also jealous when they were finding out the sex of their babies and other things. Now I'm at the beginning and that feels weird too. Apparently there is no pleasing me.
    This is me too!  Last time my EDD was 4/26, and he wasn't born until 5/6, this time I'm 10/4 and it's weird!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My other two were due Aug 9th & Aug 15th, which really wasn't bad but it's kind if fun being due on the 1st. It's crazy to think some girls just got their BFPs and I've known for almost 6 weeks (I tested early).
    DS1 8/11/10 
    DS2 8/21/12
    DD 9/26/14
    Baby #4 edd 2/11/19 
  • It is kind of weird to see the range we have--from apple seeds to olives. 

Kinda off topic, but this reminded me: I was talking to my dad the other week and he goes, "wouldn't it be cool if the baby waited to come on your birthday?" My birthday is Oct. 28. I was like, "hell no that wouldn't be cool! Are you serious right now?!" Clearly the 35 years since my birth have erased for him the memories of the hell my mother endured since I was a full month late. 
    My hubby tried the same thing! Our b days are on 11/7 and 11/14. He said it would be cool if baby was born in Nov.... ps. I'm due 10/8!

• It is kind of weird to see the range we have--from apple seeds to olives. 

Kinda off topic, but this reminded me: I was talking to my dad the other week and he goes, "wouldn't it be cool if the baby waited to come on your birthday?" My birthday is Oct. 28. I was like, "hell no that wouldn't be cool! Are you serious right now?!" Clearly the 35 years since my birth have erased for him the memories of the hell my mother endured since I was a full month late. 
    My hubby tried the same thing! Our b days are on 11/7 and 11/14. He said it would be cool if baby was born in Nov.... ps. I'm due 10/8!

The "Hey wouldn't it be cool if he/she was born on my birthday ____blank____?" coversations really rub me the wrong way.

My b-day is 10/18, I am due 10/7... I want them as far apart from each other (but I want him/her to stay fully cooked...) as possible. I need my birthday. :)

BFP 01/05/2013. EDD 09/18/2013. Low Progesterone. Gestational Diabetes. Rh Negative. Baby Ky-Mani born 100% healthy 09/17/2013. TTC#2 12/2013. BFP 02/01/2014! "Baby RaggaMuffin" due 10/07/2014.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"